PAL - July 2012 babies

Confused - Wow thats a great scan picture so clear and big! Makes me sure the scan i had they didnt zoom in near as much as that. When is your next one?

Collie - So sorry to read about the bleeding, lack of clots and cramps is a good sign though. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Round - Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you as well with your next scan, maybe at some point we can start to relax!

AFM - Feel a bit sick this morning which is good and POAS just to make me feel better. It was an IC but the line was good and dark which made me happy.

So sorry collie!! keep us updated!! hoping everything will be fine!! :hugs:

Yea like I've probably said before my ultrasound tech is my SIL so she made sure she got a nice zoomed in picture. I don't have another appointment scheduled yet as they were booked up through January 4th! I told them I couldn't wait that long and they said they would wait for a cancelation and put me in a slot in two weeks..so hopefully before christmas.

:wave: hope your all doing well x

Just 10 more sleeps till my next scan :happydance: hoping to see a gorgeous lil HB!!

xxx

collie honey, is there any update today? Thinking about you!

Hi girls,

I've been a little MIA, but I hope everyone is doing well. I have a scan booked for next thursday, but they were going to try to get me in this week if possible (because I was promised one at 7 weeks...too late for that!!)

Here's a pic of our little one. Measured 6w5d so about 3 days ahead of what we thought. Heart beat of 128. New due date: July 25th. Not the greatest image but you can see the bean and that's all that matters. Next apt Dec 22nd! so only a few weeks.

Attachments

• DSCN4304[1].jpg
    DSCN4304[1].jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
Congrats Confused and Marshes. Beautiful pics! So happy to hear your beans are snuggled in tight.

Collie, I'm so sorry your going through this. I'm sending all the positive thoughts, vibes and prayers I can muster your way. I really hope your bean is just giving you a scare.

AFM, off for my 10 week scan in 2 hours. Been up since 4am shaking in my boots. So scared it's not funny.

Really hoping that no news is good news for Collie :hugs:

Thinking of you collie.xxx

Great scan pics ladies!

Round 2 hope your scan is perfect!

Afm - ive freaked myself out that my symptoms are fading and convinced myself for a while that any symptoms i have arent here, also have an increased amount of discharge(tmi) and this is what i had last time. Not going to worry myself 2 much but going to book a scan for monday jus 2 put my mind at ease! It is awful the worry we have to put ourselves through :dohh:

Collie- i am sending all positive vibes your way and wish you the best today and sorry you have to go through this stress.

Round- Good luck as well with your scan hope everything is perfect.

AFM- the past two days i have been sooooo nauseous but no complaints coming from me at all, I have been so stressed since my episode of spotting last friday again i am going to see doctor today see if he can ease some of the stress feel dumb going but i think it will help me feel better. I am terrified for my scan which is next tuesday, i think we are all at that extremely stressful phase as most of the losses have happened between 7-9 weeks oh i hope we all make it through we all deserve this.

Sarah 986- i too was worrying about my symptoms coming and going and then they all returned twice as bad so it must be normal for them to come and go, i know what you mean about increase discharge i don't have alot because of the extra progesterone i am on but i noticed every time i am about to spot i get increase discharge the day before kinda stresses me out. All these little things that we shouldn't even notice are things we seek out and stress about daily its sad that we cant sit back and enjoy the excitement of pregnancy.

Mommy_K, I hope your doctor can reassure you. I know how you feel. I hate, hate, hate this time in my pregnancy. My first MMC, the baby died at 8.5 weeks, my second MMC the baby died at 9 weeks. Even though I had a scan at 9 weeks, I keep thinking, this one will probably only make it to 9.5 weeks. I can't wait for all this stress to be over!!

Wishing you lots of luck on Tuesday!!

Girls I cant tell you how amazed I am but my baby is doing fine! The m/w said he/she is totally unperturbed by the bleed and doing perfectly. She could still see an area of bleeding so warned me I may yet bleed more but baba is good :thumbup: They are going to scan my next week too :happydance:

The scan was amazing you could even see LO wiggle a little which the mw said was creepy at this stage as you dont normally get to see them move that much yet LOL.

Attachments

• DSC_0019.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 7
YAAAAYYYYY!!!! Congrats Collie!! So happy to hear that. What an adorable picture too.

AWWWW!!! thats a great picture and so happy things were good for you

Collie, i had just told the pupo girls about your bleeding and everyone was so worried and sending prayers...then there was your update!!! yay!!! So happy for you!!

What do they think the bleed is from?

yep this is a really crap time, lost my last two at 8.5 weeks so not feeling great about my next scan. Even if everything is fine i still dont think i will relax as it will only be just past 8 weeks by GA not the nearly 9 weeks based on LMP. Not sure when i will relax really though maybe once the baby is here!

Just saw collie's news :happydance: Thats great and such a nice picture so thrilled for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->