PAL - July 2012 babies

Gorgeous scans ladies :happydance: I should really scan mine in.

My next scan is the 22nd too :happydance: Although I'm a bit unsure about it because I will only be 11 weeks then and it is my standard 12 week scan. I just feel that everything went wrong at our 12 week scan last time although I know this is silly because Emily was clearly ill before then its just that it showed up on this scan. I dont know I guess I will wait and see how it goes and maybe ask for another a few weeks later to put my mind at rest.

My nausea is coming and going just now and its freaking me out. I hate being sick but I would rather be sick and know that levels etc are good than feel ok and be worrying... ahhhh!

My next scan is the 22nd too :happydance: Although I'm a bit unsure about it because I will only be 11 weeks then and it is my standard 12 week scan. I just feel that everything went wrong at our 12 week scan last time although I know this is silly because Emily was clearly ill before then its just that it showed up on this scan. I dont know I guess I will wait and see how it goes and maybe ask for another a few weeks later to put my mind at rest.

My nausea is coming and going just now and its freaking me out. I hate being sick but I would rather be sick and know that levels etc are good than feel ok and be worrying... ahhhh!

it must be normal because i too have been freaking out the past few days as my nausea is coming and going it is so hard not to worry i find my stress is more difficult right now because i usually have things go wrong between 7-9 weeks i have a scan on the 13th at 9 weeks and i too am terrified as that is the one that i usually get bad news at so lets try and stay positive and hope for the best news when we go for our scans.

LOL at the happy dance at throwing up dinner. Only a PAL girl would write that!!! x

I've only actually almost spewed once so far, but in all my pregnancies I have never had MS I have the worst heartburn though and this fatigue is starting to get me down. I will NOT complain though. What I will say is how effing much more pain can my boobs take, I literally cried last night when my 3 year old squashed my boob for a cuddle. They are so so so so sore it's ridiculous. I know they weren't like this with him cos I was almost through the first tri when we knew we were pregnant and I would have remembered these sore boobs for sure. The insomnia has eased off a bit and I actually slept nearly all night last night!!! Scan is Friday and still crapping myself about it, please be measuring all OK. When I look back to last year ziggy was about a week behind I think at this one so maybe that was a precursor for what was to come.

I feel your worries too ladies even though i had a successful scan on saturday and i feel like crap i have started to pass some stringy dark browny red discharge and that is freaking me out even though the scan showed an area of possible implantation bleed. With my last pregnancy when scanned at 7 weeks baby was only measuring 5+3 so i know its a good sign to be measuring ahead of dates and to be honest i do feel sick as a dog this morning (no vomiting yet though) but that fear is real and i won't be able to relax until my next scan in two weeks

it must be normal because i too have been freaking out the past few days as my nausea is coming and going it is so hard not to worry i find my stress is more difficult right now because i usually have things go wrong between 7-9 weeks i have a scan on the 13th at 9 weeks and i too am terrified as that is the one that i usually get bad news at so lets try and stay positive and hope for the best news when we go for our scans.

Another stress head here!! Not feeling as sick as last week but then i had a cold last week so felt really awful. Not sure if just feeling a bit sick is such an improvement from this i dont notice it or if its a bad sign. Next scan is on the 15th and i will no doubt be crapping myself as this is also now the period when things go wrong!

I had my scan this morning, they said everything looks perfect :happydance: we saw little baby bean and its heart thumping away nice and strong. I feel more relaxed but i dont think ill be able to relax completely ever.

As for the ms i was a bit worried to as my last pregnancy with sadly ended in mc :cry: i was soooo sick bang on from 6wks but this time it seems to come and go and its more feeling sick than actually throwing up :dohh:. Try not to worry ladies as obviously being so sick doesnt always mean everything is ok just as lack of it doesnt mean its bad :hugs::hugs: xxx

I have my scan today and im crazy nervous and anxious to go! My ms is pretty full force...i vomited last night and this morning from brushing my teeth which is really frustrating but I'll take it! Lots of gum and mouthwash for me, i guess!

I have my scan today and im crazy nervous and anxious to go! My ms is pretty full force...i vomited last night and this morning from brushing my teeth which is really frustrating but I'll take it! Lots of gum and mouthwash for me, i guess!

Good luck, iam sure eveything will be just fine :thumbup: i understand how your feeling i was exactly the same and it didnt really matter what anyone said i had to see it with my own eyes before i could feel better :hugs:

Sorry your having such bad times with the sickness, hope it passes for you soon xx

Hi ladies! :wave:

Collie - that's hilarious about your dinner!!! Its crazy when we're actually happy to be sick!!

sthorp - You mentioned they saw a small amount of bleeding on your scan? That makes me feel better because they saw some on mine too.

Confused - can't wait to see your pic today!!!

heavyheart - congrats on your scan :yipee:

Confused - Good luck for your scan today, i'm sure everything is going to be fine x

heavyheart - Great news about your scan :happydance:

AFM - Scrap the last felt quite sick coming into work and still feel a little iffy now :)

Hi ladies! :wave:

Collie - that's hilarious about your dinner!!! Its crazy when we're actually happy to be sick!!

sthorp - You mentioned they saw a small amount of bleeding on your scan? That makes me feel better because they saw some on mine too.

Confused - can't wait to see your pic today!!!

heavyheart - congrats on your scan :yipee:

Yes the report says a sub chorionic haematoma (or implantation bleed) or it could be a failed twin pregnancy gestational sac (i tend to hyper ovulate and release more than one egg at a time)

Great news ladies. Sounds everyone is doing so well. I'm really glad to hear it.

As for the MS, mine has been coming and going the pregnancy too. It seriously freaks me out. I keep reminding myself that this is normal, but I hate it. I just want to have a constant reminder that things are going okay.

Good luck for all the up coming scans this week. My 10 week scan is tomorrow. Another biggie for me, if all is okay, I think I might start to settle down a bit. We'll see!!

Hi ladies!

Scan went great today! I've attached the picture for you! I'm one day ahead of what we thought we were - 6wks5days - and had a heartbeat of 120bpm :happydance: I'm a bit more relaxed now (I'm sure until my next scan) but so relieved things look good for now!

Hope everyone had a great day!

Attachments

• 6wks5days.jpg
    6wks5days.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 6
Your scan is so great Lindsay. :happydance:

And such a great close up! When is your next one scheduled?

Looks like I was right to worry about symptoms fading - yesterday in town it felt like someone turned a tap on within seconds my trousers were soaked with blood. Have a scan booked for 11:30 today but with the amount of blood I lost yesterday I dont have any hope :cry:
No cramping or clots yet though :(

Hi everyone. Sorry I introduced myself and then disappeared. We went away for the weekend and I've been dead tired ever since so have been lurking.

Collie - so sorry things may be going wrong for you. It sounded really traumatic in town :hugs: Remember people do bleed during pregnancy and symptoms do come and go but at least if you're prepared for the worst you can be ready in the scan isn't a happy one.

Congrats to everyone that has had a happy scan this week :hugs:. It's just under 2 weeks until my next one when I'll be 11+4. The level of queasiness does go up and down but I've been 'lucky' to have a constant stream MS - even when I wake up at 3am! I'm not going to complain but it's been there since wk5 and so the novelty has definitely worn off now! Just hoping everything is OK in there.

Good luck for up and coming scans - good luck today Round 2 :hugs:

Looks like I was right to worry about symptoms fading - yesterday in town it felt like someone turned a tap on within seconds my trousers were soaked with blood. Have a scan booked for 11:30 today but with the amount of blood I lost yesterday I dont have any hope :cry:

Oh no! Hoping that everything is ok with your baby and that it is not the worst news for you today :hugs: i know its very scary just try and stay off your feet drink plenty of fluids and have as much faith as you can :hugs: i am rooting for you and your rainbow!

Huge hugs :hugs::hugs: i have everything crossed for you your little rainbow is snug and keeping strong and the bleeding has another explanation. Will be thinking of you and checking in later to c your update. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->