PAL - July 2012 babies

yep this is a really crap time, lost my last two at 8.5 weeks so not feeling great about my next scan. Even if everything is fine i still dont think i will relax as it will only be just past 8 weeks by GA not the nearly 9 weeks based on LMP. Not sure when i will relax really though maybe once the baby is here!

Just saw collie's news :happydance: Thats great and such a nice picture so thrilled for you :)

I thought I would feel more relaxed after my 9 week scan, but here I am a week later and a nervous wreck. It makes me wonder if I will ever feel confident.

Congrats collie fab fab news, so delighted for you! What a fab scan pic, so clear, and yay for scan next week, will be great 2 keep u reassured.

We are all hanging on tight here, lets hope come july we will all be posting pics of our little ones all here safe and well, i dont think the worry will stop until then.

Bad news here folks, had a fair bit of bleeding and waves of AF type cramps with them getting stronger each wave. Called the EPU and got a scan tomorrow at 2:30pm but i dont think its looking good, this is all very familair :(

Great news for collie and love the scan looks more baby than blob :happydance:

Razcox- praying for you hun it doesn't sound good right now just try and rest and drink lots of fluids and we will all be here for you whenever you need us :hugs: sorry you are going through this sweetie x

Thank you for all the support girls :hugs:

Raz I am thinking of you :hugs: I know only too well how hard it is but try and stay positive. Honestly I lost a whole lot of blood yesterday - my trousers were drenched - I've had to wash them twice already! And I had some AF type pains and everything was ok. I dont want to get your hopes up or anything but bleeding doesnt always mean its the end. Will be keeping you very much in my thoughts :hugs: Keep us updated x

Oh no Raz! I'm so sorry you're going through this. I know it's hard to be hopeful, but Collie just proved that it can still be a good news. Big hugs, I'll be thinking about you tomorrow.

Collie – I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you that everything turned out OK!!! That is a cute pic with the little arms and legs! :yippee:

Marshas – great pic – Congrats! :yippee:

Raz – oh gosh I hope you are just going through what collie experienced and its nothing more than normal bleeding. :hugs:
Good luck girls with the upcoming scans. Its normal for all of us to be nervous and think the worst but its so nice to be in this thread with everyone that is in the same boat and feeling the same thing!

AFM – I am feeling yucky today. :sick: My clothes are starting to feel uncomfortably tight and I am super tired today at work. I’m sure this is all good so I’m not complaining. Looking forward to my scan on Thursday!

Oh Raz...I'm so sorry...hang in there :(

Just wanted to let you know my scan today was great! My doc says our chances of mc at this point are less than 1%!

Girls I cant tell you how amazed I am but my baby is doing fine! The m/w said he/she is totally unperturbed by the bleed and doing perfectly. She could still see an area of bleeding so warned me I may yet bleed more but baba is good :thumbup: They are going to scan my next week too :happydance:

The scan was amazing you could even see LO wiggle a little which the mw said was creepy at this stage as you dont normally get to see them move that much yet LOL.

Fantastic news! So relieved everything was OK!

Raz, really hope things don't turn out the way you think they are. As Collie said, she proves that bleeding and cramps don't always mean MC. We all have our FX for you :hugs:

Congrats on a good scan Round 2 :happydance:

Collie so relieved to hear your good news! That really brightened my day :)

I've been worrying about my symptoms all day and I just had my great scan yesterday...you would think id have one day of not worrying...guess not. I was orob extra nauseous the last few days bc I was so nervous.

Just got back from dr. i have a sub-chronic hematoma i had this with the last pregnancy i lost and it has me really afraid for this baby as well. do any of you have experience with these? dr. said Small percentage have miscarriage but obviously i am that small percent.

I think its rapidly all over, full on AF bleeding and cramps now. Took some painkillers to help but i know its all over :cry:

Raz my heart is aching for you, iam so sorry u have to go through this.

Raz- so sorry for you hun :hugs:

Mommy K a sub chorionic haematoma is usually nothing to worry about i have one and it is causing me no problems. It is also known as an implantation bleed from when baby implants into the uterus. Should not affect the pregnancy at all really.

Raz so sorry your going thru this. Will be thinking of you.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"