PAL - July 2012 babies

So sorry Raz :cry: x

I know we've talked about this before but I'm getting concerned. I had my scan on Monday and everything looked great. Measured a day ahead of what we expected and heartbeat was right on target. Well ever since my scan I haven't felt as sick. I still have had throwing up sessions in the morning but now they come out of no where and before I was constantly nauseous. I also used to feel sick all day and now I feel fine. I dunno...my boobs still hurt and I'm still really tired (and sneezing all the time) so I think I'm just paranoid ugh! I wish I could get a scan daily lol

I know we've talked about this before but I'm getting concerned. I had my scan on Monday and everything looked great. Measured a day ahead of what we expected and heartbeat was right on target. Well ever since my scan I haven't felt as sick. I still have had throwing up sessions in the morning but now they come out of no where and before I was constantly nauseous. I also used to feel sick all day and now I feel fine. I dunno...my boobs still hurt and I'm still really tired (and sneezing all the time) so I think I'm just paranoid ugh! I wish I could get a scan daily lol

It really is normal for symptoms to come and go. On sunday I was so nauseous all day I couldn't even get off the couch. I've been just a little nauseous since then, but nothing major. I think hormones sometimes come in waves, so symptoms will be really bad and then lighten up and then get bad again. My sore boobs definitely go in that pattern!

Confused i know its so hard not to worry i had freaked myself out was awake from 5 dis morn panicing. Phoned my epu dis morn and they told me to come ahead in. (amazing ladies) they told me before they scanned me that it all sounds normal, perfect hears beat that i got to hear and even a little wiggle! Excited and scared all at the same time. Also i remember you from 1st trimester back in july. I had my D and c same day you lost your little one.xx

we are all freaking out right now by the sounds of it. I have been panicking since i got back from dr yesterday and he told me i have a subchorionic hematoma and baby measured 3 days smaller than it should have, now my mind is thinking the worst as this is what caused my last loss the clot ended up separating the placenta from the uterus. and of course only 1 in 5 women get these and it has now up my risk of miscarriage as if my risk wasn't high enough already!

Ladies the symptoms for me are the same as your describing some days they are mild and other days they hit me hard so i think as long as your getting some symptoms that's all that matters.

Right then, back from the scan and i am utterly confused. The scan showed a bean with a HB and i have been put back again to 6 weeks but they all see happy that everything loooked fine and the baby had grown a lot in 5 days. BUT i am in alot of pain from cramps, i am still bleeding alot and passing clots so who the feck knows whats going on! Got another scan next thursday so will have to see what happens then

oh raz what good news for seeing beany and heartbeat!!! iam so sorry your in limbo land of what to expect and have had to go through all this stress and upset :hugs::hugs: u must be so emotionally drained. Hang on to hope and the fact baby and heartbeat have been seen today xxx

Raz, I think it's really great sign. I know it's confusing, but hang in there.

Wishing you the best Raz - everything crossed for you.

I am feeling nervous today - feeling so close but so far if that makes sense. Would be devastated if i lost baby now. I have ordered a doppler - not sure if a good idea or not tbh.

Wishing you the best Raz - everything crossed for you.

I am feeling nervous today - feeling so close but so far if that makes sense. Would be devastated if i lost baby now. I have ordered a doppler - not sure if a good idea or not tbh.

My doctor told me yesterday that after seeing a HB at 10 weeks, your chances of mc are less than 1%! I'm still worried too and am purchasing a doppler, but that number did reassure me.

Yay raz! So excited for you! Sending you positive vibes for next week!

Thanks everyone for reassuring me...I felt nauseous at lunch and my boobs are killing me so I know I just need to take a chill pill! It's so hard! I'm probably driving dh crazy lol

Oh Raz what a roller coaster - hang in there little razbean!!

I am wondering about getting a doppler but then again even the best docs sometimes struggle to find HB depending on where bubs is lying at the time so I wonder if not being able to find hb would freak me more. Then I figure if this pregnancy is anything like my son I will be at the hospital every week any way and they actually scanned most weeks.

Another little update, passed a large lump of greyish tissue and large clot. From other MCs its of the same type of tissue, i think i have passed the baby. :(

oh Raz no - oh my heart is breaking for you

Another little update, passed a large lump of greyish tissue and large clot. From other MCs its of the same type of tissue, i think i have passed the baby. :(

So so so very sorry for you :cry:

Hope ur little bean keeps hanging on in there raz. Hope your feeling better soon, and those cramps go away.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->