PAL - July 2012 babies

Awww Raz, so worried about you, hope you are ok and the baby is still hanging on xxxx Loads of love

Well thats number 4 gone now, cervix is very very open and test was lighter this morning. Got a scan on friday to check everything has gone :(

Well thats number 4 gone now, cervix is very very open and test was lighter this morning. Got a scan on friday to check everything has gone :(

Aw Raz, I'm so sorry : ( Sending you a massive *hug*. Sorry if you don't remember me, I've been stalking you a little... Lots of hugs hunni, wishing you a painless recovery. Fly high and free little angel xx

So sorry your going thru dis again raz. Will b thinking of you.:hugs:

It's not fair Raz. I'm so sorry. Take good care of yourself.

can i be added to the list.
im due july 11th 2012 after a mmc in july 2011

Oh gosh Raz - I just hope you are on another roller coaster and its not what you think it is. I will be praying for a successful scan for you tomorrow. :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well :wave:

AFM - I had my 2nd scan today. I am only measuring 6w4d which is about a week behind what I should be based on LMP. We heard the heartbeat at 105. My doctor says that everything is still looking good, gosh I hope so. I have an appt for an exam on the 20th but he said that we won't do another U/S until after the 1st of the year. Seems like a long ways away since I typically have my losses in these next couple of weeks. I am trying to stay calm.
For those of you experiencing the on and off symptoms... I am too and the ones I do have are very mild. Hoping that this is all normal, it does seem like it since some of you are experiencing this as well.

Has anyone purchased a "belly band" yet? I am wondering if I need to look for one of these. My pants are starting to feel tight and today I had to wrap a hair band around the loop! :shock:

Oh gosh Raz - I just hope you are on another roller coaster and its not what you think it is. I will be praying for a successful scan for you tomorrow. :hugs:

AFM - I had my 2nd scan today. I am only measuring 6w4d which is about a week behind what I should be based on LMP. We heard the heartbeat at 105. My doctor says that everything is still looking good, gosh I hope so. I have an appt for an exam on the 20th but he said that we won't do another U/S until after the 1st of the year. Seems like a long ways away since I typically have my losses in these next couple of weeks. I am trying to stay calm.
For those of you experiencing the on and off symptoms... I am too and the ones I do have are very mild. Hoping that this is all normal, it does seem like it since some of you are experiencing this as well.

Has anyone purchased a "belly band" yet? I am wondering if I need to look for one of these. My pants are starting to feel tight and today I had to wrap a hair band around the loop! :shock:

I tried a bella band when I was pregnant with my daughter and I didn't like it at all. It would always roll up every time I sat down. So whenever I stood up I'd have to pull it back down over my pants. But, I do know a lot of people that swear by them!

I'm going belly band shopping this weekend!! I'm starting to feel very uncomfortable in my jeans :dohh: I'm excited to be comfortable during the day again! It's only been the last few days that I have felt somewhat uncomfortable but I figure I might as well try to remedy it before I'm crazy uncomfortable.

Hope everyone is doing well today!

I don't know what to say - trans vag ultrasound in his office - can't find anything on the screen, then he says it may be the fibroid, then he finds other black areas which indicate possible endometriosis which when I had HSG done showed no signs of so he says that can't be it, then he says they can't all be gestational sacs, then he says this one probably is but there is no baby in it that I can see. I really can't tell I am very confused with what is going on in here. Sends me for urgent quantative betas, if result is positive today will draw more blood Monday but I am now going back for a "proper" ultrasound at 3pm. Just did a digital and it cam up instantly with pregnant 3+ hence why I am still having symptoms.

But I don't think the news is going to be good. At 7plus weeks he should have been able to see something for certain on his little machine, he even detetcs HB's at 6 weeks, but he says there is the chance we just need better equipment to see it.

So I guess we now wait and hope for so much more than a miracle.

Raz, my heart goes out to you :cry:. Hopefully the worst of the pain is over now if you really have passed your baby. What a horrible rollercoster you've been on this week :hugs:

Miss C - good luck at the scan. Fingers crossed your little bean was just hiding. :hugs:

Beach - if there's a HB that's still a good sign! Maybe the baby just took a while to implant and get settled in? Sometimes dates can be out so try not to worry! I know what you mean about everything feeling tight - I'm just living in leggings at the moment - I get so bloated!

Symptoms do come and go - saw my MW for my booking appt yesterday and she said as long as they don't all disappear that's OK. I'm not feeling so nauseous the last few days but I still have a horrible taste in my mouth and tender boobs so trying not to worry. I have a scan a week on Monday so I'm starting to get paranoid now!

Hi everyone else :hi: and welcome hopeformirac :flower:. Wow - you've been a surrogate - that's amazing!

well what a day!! We arrive at Qld medical imaging and I am quite literally crapping myself, the constipation of 4 days was poking it's head out but couldn't go cos I had to hold my pee and you definitely can't do a no2 without no1 happening! I was terrified. Dion and I hardly dared breathe let alone speak. We got called in and we told the guy what the morning had held and so he entered all the details LMP how long it lasted etc etc. Found my fibroid now a whopping 30mm from 10mm in June (they do grow in pregnancy), then he found the gestational sac, showed me it on the screen and it was definitely not showing any signs of life, he measured it to be 7w5d which was spot on then said we need to go to trans vaginal for a clear picture cos this fibroid is causing issues from trans abdominal, massive amounts of "noise" on the screen.

So off I go to empty my bladder and evacuate the reindeer droppings 3 days worth boy that was such a relief and I sat there on the toilet trying not to scream I felt like my heart was going to burst and my head was pounding, still an empty sac no baby, no little ziggy heartbeat.

Hop back on the bed, "chaperone" comes in we sign all the relevant forms and in it goes and away we go. He digs around for a while and then says I can see what we and the doctor couldn't see anything there we are right behind the fibroid, I said what can you see and he turned the screen and said there's a baby and can you see that flicker that's the heartbeat. I think I came over all religious cos I know I yelled out quite loudly OH GOD!! And then fell in a jibbering shaking heap and the sonographer had to ask me to hold my breath and not move as he still couldn't get clear pics or measurements.

He struggled to get a clear pic but the bit that he did he "thinks" was about 7.1mm which is 6w3d so those measurements are just a little bit behind but nothing of concern he said. Heartbeat of 153 is perfect.

The report was then phoned through to Dr Kasan who will get my quantative bloods tomorrow and I will probably go for a further blood draw Mon/Tue and a follow up scan in another couple of weeks assuming number are still going up and not down.

Fuck me dead this child is going to be the death of me! I don't think I have ever had a day that has gone from such lows to such highs. I cannot stop crying which is exacerbated by damn hormones!!

Thats fantastic news miss c! And there was baby hiding all the time! Must be such a relief for you x

Thanks for the info on the belly bands ladies. I am going to look for one today after work. I leave on a cruise tomorrow and I am worried that between my belly and the unlimited eating I might not be able to get into all the clothes that I packed!!! :munch:

What a relief MissC!!! That is such great news!!! Good thing nobody jumped to any quick conclusions and took another look!!! :happydance:
Your post was pretty funny about the reindeer droppings LOL :rofl:

Miss_C, what wonderful news! But what a crazy rollercoaster. Hope you feel better now.

My pants are getting tight too. I've been living in leggings and long sweaters. Think I might have to dig out the maternity pants soon.

I got my first u/s today! It was so amazing :) Heard and saw the heartbeat for my first time ever! Everything measured exactly right. I just can't believe that things are actually working right this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->