PAL - July 2012 babies

Congrats Future! :yipee: :crib:

Its an amazing feeling isn't it!!!???

Ah great news Future! So happy to hear things are going okay.

Been confirmed now i have lost this one too. So i will be leaving you guys and back to TTC.

Wishing you all a very healthy and happy few months and that you all get your rainbow babies x

So so sorry again Raz. there's a briliant threat "A group for TTC#1 and had more than one loss?" that's really supportive. You'll find me and Beach there :hugs:

Congrats Miss C - it was hiding after all - you're post made me giggle :haha:

Have a great time on your cruise Beach - eat for 2!

Congrats too future - glad all is well and happy in there!

Hi to everyone else and hope you all have good weekends.

So so sorry again Raz. there's a briliant threat "A group for TTC#1 and had more than one loss?" that's really supportive. You'll find me and Beach there :hugs:

Where abouts is it lady? Will have to check it out

Congrats future and Miss C - wonderful news x

Thanks everyone!

Raz - sorry to hear- I'll be thinking about you.

So sorry Raz!! you're in my thoughts!! :hugs:

Congrats Future!! it's a lovely feeling isn't it?!

Raz - here's the link, its a great group of girls!! Click here: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/729782-group-ttc-1-had-more-than-one-loss-72.html#post14414139

Well I am all packed and ready for bed. My cruise departs tomorrow. See you all in a week! :wave:

Bad news over here, went for a scan this morning and although baby was fine just 2 weeks ago with a heartbeat, today there was nothing there except a sac and fetal pole plus a large clot. I have to go in on Monday to decide what to do (assuming I don't miscarry naturally before then)

I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Oh Sarah, I'm so so sorry. You've been through so much, I'm so sorry you have to go through this now. Take care of yourself.

Sj :cry: i am so sorry. I just cant believe it. cant stop thinkinh about u :-(

All my love x

So sorry Sarah you have had more than your share of bad luck certainly hope its not too long before you hold your rainbow x

aw no sj iam so so sorry, life is so unfair you've had so much heartache already :cry::cry: you truly are on my mind :hugs::hugs: xxxx

So so sorry Sarah :hugs: You've been through so much, We are all thinking of you :hugs:

Hi ladies!! I had another scan today. Dating back to my original due date of July 26th (last time we were 1 day ahead). They said everything looks perfect :) Had a heartrate of 158 - which they said is good too! I uploaded the 3D picture too even though it looks kind of silly :p

Hope everyone else is doing good today!!

Attachments

• 7wks4days.jpg
    7wks4days.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 11
  • 7wks4days3D.jpg
    7wks4days3D.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 15
Congrats Confused! That 3D scan is so neat, you can really see a baby starting to form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->