PAL - July 2012 babies

Hi Ladies, due 07/14/12 and I'm terrified after my MC in March. All we can do is think positive and lean on eachother for support. I'm glad I found this group. :winkwink:

ditto BP - we really need each other. Only those that have been there can truly understand.

Welcome Baby Potter. Good luck to you.

How's everyone doing? Any scans coming up this week?

I've got my first official prenatal appointment tomorrow and will find out the date of my NT scan. Hopefully they can squeeze me in before Christmas.

Welcome BP!

I have a scan tomorrow and i am terrified! my morning sickness isn't that bad today and i cant help but think the worst. I have been so stressed since they found that hematoma and i am just hoping it has not caused any further issues. My beta numbers have had me stressed as well the are well over 150,000 but they are not doubling at text book rate so of course i think the worst of that as well. I wish i didnt stress about all these simple little things.

I wish you all the best at your prenatal appointment tomorrow Round.

Good luck tomorrow Mommy_K. My MS magically disappeared a day before each scan this pregnancy. I was convinced of the worst each time. Then right after each scan, I started feeling crappy again!

Let us know how it goes.

Good luck Round 2 and MommyK. i find that adrenalin makes a big difference to my MS, so it's probably just nerves making you feel a bit less sick. FX for you both today.:hugs:

Ladies everything went well today baby is measuring 9 weeks exactly heart rate of 179bpm! so i am just hoping for smooth sailing from now till the end hope that's not too much to ask for Christmas this year. Thanks for your support its so great to have all of you here.

Ladies everything went well today baby is measuring 9 weeks exactly heart rate of 179bpm! so i am just hoping for smooth sailing from now till the end hope that's not too much to ask for Christmas this year. Thanks for your support its so great to have all of you here.

Congrats!!! I have my scan on Thursday at 7w6d... So hoping everything is fine. I feel like crap so that's a good sign! :happydance:

Mommy_K, that's great news. Such a huge milestone. I've read that after 9 weeks most of the development is done so the risks of MC go way down.

Presh, good luck - I'm sure everything will be great.

AFM, I just got back from my appointment...turns out it wasn't an official prenatal appointment. She just wanted to get my weight and fill out the paperwork for the NT scan. So I asked (begged) her to try the doppler. She said that her doppler was terrible and didn't usually work this early, but she agreed to try it anyways. Of course, it didn't work and now I'm worried. She only tried for about a minute or so...but it still makes me nervous. My NT scan is next Tuesday, the 20th. I really, really can't wait for it to be over with.

Good news on the perfect scan mommyk! I'm sure things will be pretty much smooth sailing from now on!

Round 2 its very early to hear something on the doppler and takes a lot of time and good equipment to find the hb at 10 weeks. I'm sure everything is good as your nt scan will prove next week

Mommy_K, that's great news. Such a huge milestone. I've read that after 9 weeks most of the development is done so the risks of MC go way down.

Presh, good luck - I'm sure everything will be great.

AFM, I just got back from my appointment...turns out it wasn't an official prenatal appointment. She just wanted to get my weight and fill out the paperwork for the NT scan. So I asked (begged) her to try the doppler. She said that her doppler was terrible and didn't usually work this early, but she agreed to try it anyways. Of course, it didn't work and now I'm worried. She only tried for about a minute or so...but it still makes me nervous. My NT scan is next Tuesday, the 20th. I really, really can't wait for it to be over with.

When I was pregnant with my daughter, my doc couldn't find her heartbeat with a doppler at 12 weeks. So they had to send me for an emergency scan (they didn't have them in their office) and there she was... doing squat jumps in my uterus!!! So do NOT worry about that at 8 weekss...

Hi girls!

I also had an ultrasound last week - I forgot to update here - at 9 weeks and his hb was 179 also!! how funny Mommy_K!? I don't feel "in the clear" yet...but it does ease my mind a whole lot.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi girls!

I also had an ultrasound last week - I forgot to update here - at 9 weeks and his hb was 179 also!! how funny Mommy_K!? I don't feel "in the clear" yet...but it does ease my mind a whole lot.

Hope everyone is doing well!

same here i don't feel in the clear either but it did help to know baby is growing and such strong heart beat. My next scan is Jan 6th and i am already stressing:blush:

How is everyone doing lately symptom wise? i know my morning sickness is bad comes in waves through out the day good way for baby to let me know its doing well.

glad to hear you scan went well mommyk :thumbup:, my next scan is the 5th jan!! we can wait it out together :hugs: xx

my boobs are sooooo sore all the time, even wake me up at night it i lean on them :haha: my sickness also comes and goes throughout the day, i find if i eat little but often all day that seems to help.

Hope everyone is keeping well :hugs: xx

Hi Girls :wave: hope we are all well. I had some more bleeding on Monday evening but it had gone by Tuesday morning - and was no where near the amount of last week so I was a little more relaxed about it. Had our 10 week scan yesterday and everything is perfect - baby looks much more like a baby and less like a gummy bear this week and was even kicking when the mw pressed down with the wand for the ultrasound LOL :haha:

Next scan on the 22nd :happydance:

Hi girls! Glad to hear everyone's scans are going so well! Very exciting!

How's everyone feeling? My ms seems to be coming to a peak somewhat. Glad to have it but hoping it wont get much worse...havent eaten much in a while and meat has been completely out for almost a week. I'm only 8 weeks today..have you ladies noticed a leveling off of your sickness or has it just been increasing? I have random days that I feel better - which terrify me! - but my sickness has def just been increasing these last few weeks and I was just wondering if any of you have had this too and if i should expect it to keep going. I'll take whatever I can get but trying to prepare myself haha

Collie I'm glad everything is great! Are you also exactly 10 weeks today?!

Confused...this is the first pregnancy I've had nausea, and it seemed to spike last week and the week before...and is already getting better. It's not overly horrible, but definitely more than I've ever had. I also have the greasy hair syndrome which I never had before, so I'm hoping that means it's a boy because things feel different! :)

Ya for all the good scans. I've got my NT scan on Tuesday. Despite my doc saying that everything looked great at my 10 week scan, I'm still very nervous. I really hope I can relax after Tuesday.

If all goes well on Tuesday, I think we'll tell my DD and DSS. I'm very excited to share the news with them. My DD has been begging for a sibling forever.

Don't worry about the nausea fading, ladies!! It's typically at it's worst earlier on. When I was pregnant with my LO, I had solid nausea from weeks 5-8 and then it tapered off after that. So you guys are very lucky that it's starting to go away! This time around, I had very little nausea until I was 6-7 weeks, and now I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow and I think it's at it's worst now, which really isn't all that bad. It comes in waves, which I much prefer than having it 24/7 like I did before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->