PAL - July 2012 babies

Great news heavy heart! Love the pic of baby! Looking forward to my scan on Monday now :)

Beach im so sorry you had to go through this again! I hope you get some answers.xx

Congrats heavyheart on the good scan news.

I have been quite sick for this past week. Starting to come around again now, hoping i can settle myself now and enjoy this pregnancy, my doppler is coming today so hopefully that will help put my mind at ease every few days.

Good news went for scan and baby is so beautiful!

Great new Mommy_K....now you can relax and enjoy!

Hi ladies!! I just had a scan with my SIL and it went great!! So exciting! :happydance: Had a heartrate of 158. Here's a couple of my favorite pics! DH swears he can see a little somethin between the legs on the pic with the femurs lol it's probably just residual tail! Baby measured 12wks1day even though I'm 11wks4days, so I'm relieved to say the least!

How's everyone else doing???

Attachments

• 12wks1dayprofile.jpg
    12wks1dayprofile.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 12wks1dayfemurs.jpg
    12wks1dayfemurs.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 12wks1day3D.jpg
    12wks1day3D.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 7
Confused- looks like a little winkie in there i think its a :blue: for you!

Afm- 12 week scan was today everything went fantastic nuchal measurement was normal and i have been put ahead another two days to 12+5!

https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/sthorp1179/121577886_photobucket_8015_.jpg

Great news ladies! beautiful little babies you have.

Presh im so sorry you have to go through this.xx

Congrats mummyk, confused and sthorpe scans look amazing.

AFM - after feeling good for few days i went down with a bang las night and was up most of night sick, with pains across my little bump. Was so glad i invested in a doppler at this stage as it reassured me baby was ok. Still not feeling great today. Hows everyone else feeling and sleeping?

So sorry Presh, I was really hoping for some good new for you.

So sorry Presh :hugs: I hope you are not in too much pain.

So sorry Presh. Hopefully yoou will be able to get some answers as to why this keeps happening for you too. Come join us in the thread for a group TTC after more than one loss.

I was wondering if any of you have this problem - I think now that I can eat again without vomiting after every meal that all I crave are foods that I'm not supposed to eat. Right now all I can think about is Jersey Mike's subs - deli meats! Do any of you find yourselves craving things we're not supposed to eat??

Not really but they don't tell you to avoid cooked meat here in the uk because the risk factor is so tiny. I can't have much sweet stuff because that sets off my nausea though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->