PAL - July 2012 babies

I'm here too :wave: baby is sitting so low today and is battering on my cervix! It's uncomfortable to say the least :haha: little monkey!

:wave:hope your all ok.

21 weeks here now and even saw kicks a few days ago. He seems to be having a few quiet days but hes definitely still moving, just kicking into my back so they arent quite as strong. Still injecting Clexane everyday and on daily aspirin and finally get to see consultant for the 1st time next thurs.

xxx

Still here too - everything's going well. Getting lots of kicks and 24 weeks today so my little lady's made it to V Day! :happydance:

Hi to everyone :hi:

So great we are all doing well and made it this far ladies :happydance:

I had my scan yesturday baby looks great, tech had a hard time getting a picture as this little one is a very busy bee!:cloud9: I know he/she should be sleeping but ii don't know when this baby sleeps lol. We kept this little ones gender a surprise I was very proud of my self control to do that.

good to hear all is well! MommyK...you are a tough cookie to not find out!!! good for you, it will be such a nice surprise!

Here's my latest u/s picture from Monday. Funny one, huh? The little monkey.

Attachments

• 23wks.jpg
    23wks.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies glad 2 hear everyone keeping well. Welcome ann, and sorry for your loss. I am also keeping well, hear so many people on here with lots of different complaints, so i feel lucky that everything seems to be going so well. Everytime i feel a kick i always find myself putting my hand on my belly to feel it, with a big grin on my face. i cant wait until july so i can finally get to hold my baby, knowing he/she is actually here and i can treasure forever :flower:
oh and a funny little story, we havent told our son yet that im expecting but he has been asking for quite a while now for a baby (hes 4), my sil is expecting and due in may so i told him we would let them get their baby 1st and then we will get 1. so last night he says mummy ur belly is getting so big, you must have ate so much dinner, it looks like it will bust! then he sits for about 5 seconds and says mummy our baby wont fit in there now.:haha: i thought it was so cute.

That's adorable Sarah! he'll be so excited when he knows it's not just dinner in your belly :)

I tell my 1.5 year old that there's a baby in my belly, and she sticks her finger in my belly button and waves and says, "Hi baby!"

So glad to hear everyone is doin so great! I've been feeling our little guy moving around a lot and DH actually felt him once! It's such a wonderful feeling!

Aww you guys your kids are adorable!!

We ordered our cot (crib? For you US ladies) last week. It was supposed to be delivered in about 5 weeks so around end of April. It turned up Wednesday morning! And now tonight I've come home from work and my OH and his dad have built it up!! So scared right now feels like everything is movin fast and I want to slow it down!!

Aww you guys your kids are adorable!!

We ordered our cot (crib? For you US ladies) last week. It was supposed to be delivered in about 5 weeks so around end of April. It turned up Wednesday morning! And now tonight I've come home from work and my OH and his dad have built it up!! So scared right now feels like everything is movin fast and I want to slow it down!!

Wow - we haven't done anything yet! I'm starting to research prams a bit now but don't think we'll get much for another few weeks - maybe from 30 weeks? It's lovely that you OH has built your cot - he's probably just excited. Try not to let it stress you out though - your little one's doing just fine in there. Just think of the cot as one thing off the list of things for you to do :hugs:

I think we are halfway there as far as baby items.. only a couple of big items left I believe and just random things here and there. Organizing is a different story though! We need to get started on that.

I'm here, too! My V-day was yesterday, and I'm so happy and excited!! We made it! Me and my little girl :) She's been kicking up a storm a few times a day, and lets mommy know when she's in not happy with her position in bed! lol
Congrats to all of you who have made it this far as well :) Best feeling in the world!

V-Day for me too thursday! Although I'll feel even better at 38 weeks :)

It's so funny I had sooo much prepared by now for my DD, but absolutely nothing for this one yet!! although, I guess we already have most of it through hand-me downs, right? I think we might be moving shortly after the baby is born, so I figured why collect more stuff to move at this point!

How is everyone feeling this morning? My LO likes to kick me when I'm sleeping. Thanks a lot baby :)

I'm getting crazy dreams again, they stopped for a bit but have started up again. Don't know if it's because my little lady's kicking me in my sleep? I'm starting to feel quite 'full' now when I sit down and I definitely can't eat as much, although I'm still trying! Going to a wedding in a couple of weeks and thankfully have just found a dress to wear :thumbup:

Any ladies who have been here before, any suggestions for essential items us first timers need to be buying apart from the obvious?

Hey girls I'm ok too - excited to be reaching V day :happydance: But starting to suffer quite badly with SPD :( Starting phsysio group on Tuesdays so hoping that helps a little been so sore all day!

I'll feel safe at week 28... chances of survival in the event of early labor jumps to like 80-90% I believe. :)

I dont think I'll eve feel safe - but yeah the stats do jump quite a bit at 28 weeks. Its just nice to know that they will actually try and help baby should anything happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->