PAL - July 2012 babies

Howdy!!
Yay for third tri. Ive been pretty much pregnant for the better part of the last ten months, with still 3 months to go........so ready for this baby!!! :)

yay Lauren! Congrats on third trimester!! I feel like I've been pregnant forever too! Funny how the first trimester dragged on and seemed like I would never make it to the second and now the second is just flying by! I'm assuming it will slow down again in the third.

Has everyone been setting up baby rooms yet??? We just got out crib and a dresser for the baby this past weekend. Nothing's set up yet but it's nice to have it in the house :)

I haven't done anything in the baby's room b/c we're trying to sell our house and build a new one! So the less stuff to move the better I think! Plus the baby will stay in our room for 3 months, and we have all my DD's stuff to share, so we should be ok :)

It's so fun to do though, isn't it?! what color crib and dresser did you get? I'm going with white for this baby.

yay breakingdawn! we're all on the home stretch!

Congrats everyone! we are in the home stretch now :happydance: We haven't started to set anything up yet as we are under renos in our house so hopfully in the nbext few weeks we will get things moving around here but we have all supplies from my 2dd so not to worried, But since we don't know the gender of this little one i do have to buy some neutral clothes as we are all team pink in this house so far lol.

I dont know about you ladies but everything still feels so surreal and hard to believe that i have made it this far again feels like such a long road and not to mention feel like i have been pregnant forever but trying to enjoy and love every minute of it as this is our final addition to the family.

Good luck to everyone in the home stretch!

glad to hear everyone is doing well. Is everyone feeling good?tired?iv been feeling great, bump is starting to restrict the thing i can do, apart from that i feel great.would like to get out walking more but the weather here is crap! 3 of my friends are now due in the next 6 weeks so hopefully that will be a distraction for me and next 12 weeks will fly in. cant w8 to eventually hold my baby :flower: might actually feel real then, i wake up most mornings 2 a little kick and remember that i am actually pregnant :happydance:

my bump is getting in my way too...especially with my 20 month old wanting to be picked up all the time! I should be out walking for lunch today, but I'm being lazy. i'll yell at myself later!

Hope everyone is doing well!

I keep forgetting how big my bump is and not leaving myself enough space :haha: Like trying to get out of my car when I park or opening the fridge door I dont give myself enough clearance!

I'm so excited for Saturday - we have our 3D scan and our parents are getting to come :happydance:

Oh and 28 weeks today! Survivability takes a huge leap from now :happydance:

28 weeks today too and movement has slowed down a LOT lately. I am really worried about it. I felt some this morning but the past few days it has been very scarce. :( I hope nothing is wrong. I do have an anterior placenta which blocks some movements but by now I should be able to feel everything. I have a doctor appointment on the 24th anyway so I am trying to hold out until then.

Breakingdawn, I hope everything is OK. Remember that at this stage baby starts to get into sleep patterns so you may not feel kicks all the time. My baby kicks morning and evening, but I can go a good stretch in the day without feeling anything very much - especially if I'm busy or wearing loose fitting clothes. Call your midwife to get a scan if your worried though, if only for some peace of mind :hugs:

Collie - I know what you mean about not realising how big you are! I'm always getting wedged in spaces that once upon a time I'd fit through fine. Have also adamted a rather wide legged bend if I need to pick things up off the floor!

Starting to get a little bit less space in my tummy now as the little lady's right up under my ribs sometimes now - I'm sure she sticks a foot up there sometimes!

Hi everyone else - hope all is well with you all :flower:

Hi girls!
Collie I've done the same thing. Once I parked at Walmart and could NOT get out the door of my car!!! I had to back up and readjust. It was hilarious!

BD, I wouldn't worry too much. Around this time our babies hit a growth spurt, and they don't have as much room in there. I also remember days with my DD where I would worry b/c I didn't feel anything, but she always came around! Of course it can never hurt to get checked, like Ladyfog said!!

My LO is laying transverse, and it's pushing on my ribs and making them stretch so they're a little sore! I have to go get the diabetes test in a bit and chug down that gross orange sugar drink!

Hi ladies! So glad to hear everyone is doing well!
Breakingdawn - I have my days that I worry about my lo too and then the next thing I know he's waking me up in the middle of the night. My lo's schedule seems to change week to week at his point. Doesn't hurt to get checked out but try to not stress too much! let us know :)

We have our crib and dresser for our little man now but they are not set up yet. We've been renovating our bathroom the last month or so and now that that is done I think its onto the babys room. We got an espresso colored crib and dresser and DH built a changing table for his niece that we will now use.- she's 10 lol. And our bedding has sailboats and monkeys and whales and is super cute!

Anyone have names pinned down? We are probably going with Oakley Daniel :)

Oakley is such a cute name :)

We are definitely doing Alice for the first name. Middle name is still up in there air but we both really like Alice Winter or Alice Kailani. Kailani is Hawaiian for ocean and sky and we both have a huge love for the ocean and we took a trip together to Hawaii before we got married and was very memorable. We'll see!

Lindsey that sounds super cute!!

I love the names! Ohh I love Alice! very nice.

Our name (as of now) is Ryan Josephine!

Very cute Lauren!! I hope we can decide on our middle name soon! What I also love about Kailani is since it is a Hawaiian name, Hawaii is known for their rainbows! They literally have rainbows there every day due to the on and off rain from the surrounding islands. When we stayed there we saw rainbows all the time, it was amazing. And Alice IS our rainbow baby!!

Everyones names are gorgeous I love them all :thumbup: Our top name at the moment is Finlay, not sure if that will change though.

Well we ended up not getting our 3D scan yesterday - when we went in the sonographer literally wooshed the scanner over my tummy and said 'nope not going to work' - I knew my placenta was anterior but I thought it might be ok - apparently not she couldnt see babies face at all behind the placenta so we've to reschedule for a few weeks time and go back around 32 weeks :cry: I was really anxious about the scan but excited to see him at the same time and now I'm quite disappointed. I know it cant be helped but :shrug:

Hey ladies been reading and running, just been so flat out!! I now have Plantar fasciitis and it REALLY hurts - thank heavens at this stage just my left foot and by catching it this early hopefully the right stays good. Spent $70 on a pair of special sandals yesterday to wear all the time as bare feet is the worst thing I can do. I am starting to have major issues sleeping cos my hips ache so much. Good news is though my blood sugar levels are all still in range but the morning fasting one is starting to creep up a little so being really careful with food, if i end up on insulin a vbac is off the table. Ziggy is giving me heaps of fun though and responds to pokes I poke and he pokes back :) When outside Ziggy will be called Eli Samuel. Have another scan on Friday this week at 28 weeks following up from the 24 weeks scan as they want to check bubs size and growth rates cos I am measuring about 3 weeks ahead.

Miss C - ouch! Hope you get the Plantar fasciitis under control. We're on the home straight now so almost there!

Collie - Sorry you didn't get your scan as you'd hoped. Fingers crossed you get to have a brillian scan in a week or so.

It's so exciting that we're all thinking about names :happydance: We've got a few on the go and are going to wait to meet her until we decide i think. We're definitley going for Rose as the middle name as this is the same as my mum, but keeping options open for her first name at the moment.

I think my little lady's had a growth spurt at she's definitely stretching up into my ribs now and I can feel a foot up there sometimes! It's also making it a bit difficult to breath which is a wierd sensation, but I don't think it's anything to worry about. I'm going to mention it to the midwife when I go for my antu-d injection on Thursday just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->