• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL - July 2012 babies

Well, I had my 28 week scan today. My placenta has moved far away from my cervix!!! Baby girl looks great. I even got her official birth date (my c-section day) July 5th at 8am. Let the countdown begin!!! Tomorrow I get the results from my gestational diabetes test. Wish me luck. :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/Alice28wks2.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/Alice28wks.jpg

Breaking Dawn ur scan pics are jus beautiful and so so clear!!Also love the thought you are putting into the names, so meaningful.i cant wait 4 my next scan now!still have almost 5 weeks to wait. Weeks are flying by tho. Its lovely that everyone has started thinking of names, they are all lovely.We still havent decided. We are team yellow so have boys and girls names to think of. We only decided on our little boys name the night before he was born, would like to be a little more organised this time.

good morning!

Lady I posted the same thing...the baby is growing like crazy and stretching my ribs...ouch! Even being pretty long waisted I still have episodes where she's crushing my lungs and I get short of breath. The joys!!

Breaking down, congrats on the great scan! July 5th...how exciting!!!
I have an ultrasound this afternoon. Hoping all is well and checking that she's still a girl! :)

Just came from my u/s...she's 2 lbs 13 oz now and on track for 7 lbs 2 oz on her due date...perfect! Everything else was perfect too. She's breech but lots of time to turn. and she's still a SHE!! :thumbup:

:happydance:

Yay Lauren!! Ours is still a SHE too and man was it obvious, LOL! Our little girl was head down. Explains why my pelvic bone is killing me all the time now!

Congrats on great scans ladies. Im sure having scans makes you even more excited!!
Thankfully i only get kicks in the ribs every so often, i think it is because im carrying so low tho.My little one is just in a little ball, my son insists we could fit another one in there.lol. He wants a brother and a sister.

thanks! That's cute sarah! my lo is all folded over too, has her feet up by her face and her hands were over her head!

29 weeks today.. a little bittersweet though. My friend just lost her baby yesterday at 38 (almost 39) weeks. She even had a c-section scheduled for tomorrow. So sad for her.

I read ur post earlier breaking dawn, couldnt even begin to imagine what that poor woman and her family must be going through! A baby this big should have been detected sooner than this, 12pounds is a huge baby, she should have been brought in much earlier. Thoughts and prayers are with her family and of course you, makes it all very scary.xx
My friend is been brought in 2day to be induced as her baby isnt gaining enough weight.

I agree Sarah... this should not have happened. She should have been sent for a c section earlier. I am not sure if they knew his exact weight or not. :/ She is a little bit bigger of a girl. I will be thinking good thoughts for your friend today.

Oh my, your poor friend breakingdawn, I can't even begin to imagine how awful that would be. Was there a reason the baby died? I know we're all going to be OK, but it's so scary when you think something could still go so wrong.

I saw the midwife today and they're going to check I'm not anaemic as that can lead to breathlessness too so it will be good to rule that out. I had to have my anti-D today too.

Lauren - wonderful to hear that she is still a she and is gorwing perfectly.

I am not sure the reason right now.. he was VERY big. She may have had gestational diabetes. She was only 38 weeks and he was 12lbs. :/

Gosh, he was a big baby. It's such a shame that nothing was done sooner but I guess they just didn't realise. I can't think of anything worse right now... My thoughts are with her.

How cute Lauren. When i think about it all, babies really are such miracles. Its just so amazing how they grow in there and come out so perfect. It gives me butterflies.
BD hope the family get some answers as to why this ever happened. It may not make it any easier, but if it was me i would want to know.
I will be 30 weeks tomo and havent had a scan since 20 weeks, and im not getting one for another 4 weeks!
My friend had a little baby girl las night. She was 5lbs and doing well :happydance: Cant wait to meet her. My friend was texting me through most of the labor and at 9.30 still had no pain relief and baby was born at 10.45. She done so amazingly well!!

Hi ladies! what's the latest? 30 weeks this week......wow! I just made my OB weekly appointments from 36 weeks on....getting more real by the day!

I'll be 30 weeks on Thursday! My feet and ankles are already starting to swell, UGH! Unpleasant! I created a ticker for my c-section date! I also have a baby shower this Saturday. I am a little nervous. People who I thought were friends are either cancelling or just not rsvp'ing. It hurts my feelings. I realize some people don't believe in second baby showers but honestly it is not about gifts for us. It's been over 4 years since my last shower and we saved nothing.. but even still I don't care about gifts. Why can't our second baby get a party and be celebrated like our daughter?? How is that fair not to? It just seems silly to me.... we want to celebrate her upcoming arrival just as much as we wanted it for #1. And what I went through in August, we deserve it! Hopefully it will turn out better than I am anticipating. I am just starting to feel like I have no real friends anymore aside from 1 or 2. :( Sorry, had to rant to someone!

Aw breakingdawn - I'm sorry you're feeling that way! Hopefully everyone is just taking a while to rsvp! People are taking a while to rsvp to my work shower and we will be sending out the other invites for my main shower soon. We are having a coed shower since we have many guy friends with kids that are divorced and thought it would be nice to include them and make it a gathering for adults and kids in the process. I hope everyone starts being more responsive to you soon!

I had my Glucose test yesterday...hoping it comes back ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->