• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL - July 2012 babies

Aw miss c your pic is so cute! love it! Everyone is looking great! I can't believe we're all getting so close to having our babies! I'm excited to hit 30 weeks next week for some reason...I don't know why it just seems like a milestone to me haha.

Miss C I can't see your picture!! wah!!

Lady we had a class like that too and I went before I had DD and I did find it helpful! I had to go alone bc my husband was in Afghanistan, so I felt kind of like an oddball there with all couples. lol.

So, my husband is giving me a hard time about the baby name. He likes it, but is associating it with 2 of his friends named Ryan (boys) that he grew up with. I keep telling him that that will go away once he meets her...but I'm worried he's going to throw a wrench in my name plans!!! He apparently is incapable of coming up with anything better on his own, he just likes to see me racking my brain, coming up with other ideas...then he tells me he doesn't like it. The only name he likes is Sarah, and I'm not into it.

Suggestions? just ignore him and by default (because we don't have another name) it will be Ryan? I shouldn't have to work hard to come up with another name.....right??!!

Lauren my DH has kind of been the same...he came up with one name that he obsessed over and I really didn't like (tripp) but thankfully he fame around to one of my names (oakley) so I think we are pretty set on that. But, he should have to think too! I made DH sit with me while I went through the lists lol

We are having huge issues with the middle name ourselves! DH loves "Winter" and while I like it I really wanted a name with a sea/ocean meaning like Pearl, Coral, etc. We have 56ish more days to decide!

Had a week 31 doctor visit today... all looks well. Only gained 2 pounds since last visit and her HB was 140! Well, here is my bump!

Sorry for the dirty bathroom mirror, ugh.. another chore I need to do! :dohh:

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 5
you look awesome BD! love it! glad the appt went great today!

My husband actually told me he "HATED" the name Josephine. I was like oh well, that's her middle name no matter what! he can't pick middle names!

I like Josephine! Thankfully DH and I agreed on the first name, that was the hardest part. I am willing to compromise some of the middle name. If we cannot agree on my beachy/sea theme name then I might just go with Winter. It does sound pretty altogether.

BD you look awesome!!

I've already gained almost 30lbs! The doctor hasn't said anything, so I'm assuming it's ok..I used to exercise a lot before and I still did with my first pregnancy but then when we had the miscarriage it made me question whether it was ok to exercise while pregnant and now all I've done is some yoga here and there. Hope I'll be able to fall back into a routine when our little man gets here!

Oh girls you all have amazing bumps - I love them all :happydance:

Here is mine from last week :thumbup:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies, hope your all well. we are getting so close now!!

heres my 29+1 week bump!!

29+2 weeks.jpg

Jb is still growing at the moment, albeit on the small side tho :-( they gave me steriods at 25 weeks incase he needs to come out quickly. Still having growth scans fortnightly. Im fully expecting him to be delivered after my scan at 33+2 (7th June) but we will see.

Anyway, lots of love x

Oh loving all your bumps ladies :hugs: cant believe we'r all getting so close :happydance:

Here is my 30wk bump below. I got my section date today 12/7/12:happydance: nice to have a date i know i wont past.

Attachments

• DSC_0140.jpg
    DSC_0140.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
Everyones bumps look much bigger than mine! I think my baby is hiding in my ass :haha:

Jo I hope little one keeps on growing and stays in as long as possible. Good luck for the next scan though - time is passing so quickly! I was talking to my manager at work yesterday and she said her LO was born at 33+1 and after 1 night in the NICU he was perfectly fine and well :thumbup:

Nic yay on the section date - it must be nice knowing that there is a definite end date :thumbup: My due date is the 12/7/12 and everyone laughs when I tell them :shrug: apparently its some 'orange order' celebration day where there are walks / marches and celebrations - I dont know and I dont really care anyway I'll just pretend they are celebrating for my baby :haha:

Well I returned to work yesterday after being off for 2 weeks because of my SPD pain - I lasted 90 minutes and felt like my I wanted to break down and cry because of the pain. I have another 4 weeks before my holidays start and then my mat leave at 38 weeks but I am going in today to ask if my holidays can be brought forward and start my mat leave earlier at 36 weeks so I would only have another 4 shifts to work before going off for the year! I'm hoping they can do it for me as I dont want to lose my holidays and I've been told I have to take them prior to mat leave and cant carry them over. At the moment the plan is to induce me at 38 weeks anyway so my mat leave would only be starting 2 weeks before this so not too bad really :shrug:

Oh loving all your bumps ladies :hugs: cant believe we'r all getting so close :happydance:

Here is my 30wk bump below. I got my section date today 12/7/12:happydance: nice to have a date i know i wont past.

My c section date is a little before yours! July 5th :) My actual due date is the 12th though!!

awesome bumps ladies!!!

Collie I don't think your bump is too small...you look perfect! So sorry about the spd pain...so terrible. I have times where I can barely walk - usually at the end of the day, so I can understand how bad it would be if it was like that all the time!! :(

Jox I hope your lo stays in nice and long for you!! I have a friend that had twins at 28 weeks and they're both perfect as pie 7 year olds...so I'm sure your baby is doing great in there.

Just came from the doc and he thinks the baby's head is down! and also, I've gained 5 pounds since last visit 2 weeks ago. eek! oh well. Looks like I won't meet my 25 pound target...now aiming for 30! lol I haven't done ANYTHING for exercise (except chase after my daughter)...so I can only blame myself :)

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Hi Ladies!!

sorry you're in so much pain collie!! I have some SPD pain too but it seems to be alleviating for some reason - not that I'm complaining! I hope that it doesn't mean the little one has switched back to not being head down as that seemed to coincide pretty well with my pain.

Lauren - I've already gained 30lbs lol :blush: so I'm in for a lot of workouts once this little one comes out! I'm so hungry all the time I have no idea how I could not gain weight as much as I have. I've been doing prenatal yoga and I got some other workout videos that are still in their plastic - oops! Maybe I'll start on that today lol The doctor hasn't said anything to me about gaining too much weight but I assume that's because I was pretty small to begin with.

I've gained a decent amount... but thankfully my last visit I only gained 2lbs. This next visit will be a different story since I brought home a HUGE jug of cheese balls. :haha:

32 weeks tomorrow! Tomorrow will be 50 days until the big day. Nervous! I went to see my friend's new baby in the hospital last night, it is the exact same hospital I will be delivering in so it definitely heightened my anxiety! I think I am mostly anxious about how my daughter will feel not being an only child anymore (she gets jealous really easily) AND... breast feeding. I did not breast feed with her and I REALLY want to try this time! I do not have a huge support system for breast feeding unfortunately. My mom is old fashioned and thinks formula is better because breast feeding is "so hard" and you "never know how much milk they are getting"... :dohh:

I'll have a doctor appointment next week on the day I turn 33 weeks.. I forget when I start going weekly? I wonder if I will even go weekly since I am having my c-section in week 39? I assume I willl. :shrug:

Yay 32 weeks!!

How old is your DD breakingdawn? Mine will be 2 in aug and I'm so curious how she'll be with the baby. I'm suspecting jealousy too!

Breastfeeding was tough for me, so I ended up pumping and that worked great for us! There's a lot of options and you can do anything you put your mind to!

I havent had my weight checked since my booking in appointment and I dont have working scales in the house so I havent had the chance to check myself - so I've no idea how much I've put on but now I'm curious! I might pick up a new set of scales when I'm out next :haha: and probably regret doing so the minute I step on them :haha:

Well I got my holidays sorted at work - and tomorrow is my last day, I'll then have 4 weeks holiday to take me up to 36 weeks then my mat leave starts. There is still plans to induce me at 38 - so I may not even by a July mummy but a June one instead!

BD I also really want to breastfeed but I'm quite nervous about it as well! I'm worried I wont be able to do it and will feel like I've failed :cry: I was going to buy a pump but I dont know if I should get one now or wait till LO is here and see what happens... hmm.

Lauren, our daughter will be 4 in August so she is very much aware of what is going on. She will frequently ask when we are going to the doctor to get her sissy out. :)

Collie, I have several friends who breast feed and I all get the same response.. the first 2-3 weeks is hard but once you get through that it is so easy and rewarding. I am hanging on to that to get me through. I am not going to buy a bump until I know for sure I am going to keep up with it though. If I make it past week 3 I'll buy one.

So, I have a new problem.. I found a weird bump under my c-section scar. :( You can see it from the outside too.. looks almost agitated? I am a little worried... trying to hold out until Thursday when my next appointment is. It does not look any worse than yesterday though so as long as it continues to look the same I won't call to go in earlier. Trying not to panic like I usually do when I find stuff wrong!

BD I wonder if it's just irritated and stretching so building new tissue around it. definitely get it checked out! Does it hurt? Can you push it back in?

It doesn't seem to hurt but I am scared to touch it too much because it makes me panic. It is not HUGE... but definitely there. It looked irritated (the skin) last night. :( BUT... and some TMI coming... I know one thing my doctor will lecture me on without a doubt... I do shave a bit in that area down there, even though I can't see what I am doing. So, he is going to get mad at me about it probably and say NO more shaving around my c-section scar, which I don't plan to now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->