PAL - July 2012 babies

Ha, I definitely still shave completely blind!!! it's probably a hack job, but I just can't let it go. I should put a mirror in the shower actually...might be safer.

I'm sure whatever it is has nothing at all to do with the baby! has it gotten any bigger or more irritated?

I've heard the same thing about breastfeeding - the first 2-3 weeks are tough but if you can stick it out, it's the easiest thing in the world. I've also been told that even if you're doing it right, it will hurt to start with, at the beginning of each feed as your milk starts to flow. I'm hoping that I can stick it out if I'm prepared for the pain, as I'll know that there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Collie - I've still got 4 weeks until my maternity leave starts and I must admit, I'm starting to get a bit tired now. My brain just isn't what it used to be!! Enjoy having a rest before your LO arrives :flower:

BD - I'm sure the lump is nothing to worry about - maybe just a ingrown hair with an infection? I'm still shaving 'down there' - it look me ages to get over the shaving rash and I don't want to ruin all that good work!!

Last few days I've had puffy feet and have developed cankles - ugh! I've got a MW appt on Thursday so I'll mention it to her then, but pretty sure it's just par for the course. It's a bit painful though so I'm annoyed that I've potentially got to put up with another 6-8 weeks of this!

I temporarily stopped shaving to lessen the wrath I'm going to get from my doctor about it! Lol

I got cellulitis twice from shaving...and my doctor once told me "no more shaving or waxing!" um....seriously??? Just let it grow in 80's style? don't think so lady! I'm Italian too iykwim!!

Well, 33 weeks today and 2 hours until I get my lecture for shaving probably! LOL! About to leave for my doctor appointment and hopefully see what is going on with my c-section scar. Wish me luck it is nothing too awful ladies!

Good luck! I'm sure it will be fine but let us know :)

31 weeks today and I feel so huge...I don't see how I could get much bigger lol little man shoves his foot up in my ribs a lot in the middle of the day now...nice to feel him but its starting to hurt lol

Well, my doctor appointment went good! I didn't get the shaving lecture.. whew... so I might be shaving blindly next time, just not so much around my scar. Hehehe. The bump/knot decided to almost disappear the day I go to the doctor, he couldn't really find much but he said, "Well you did have surgery there so scar tissue is not unheard of." He also said the only way to know what is going on is when they do the c-section again, if it's anything of concern. He said otherwise to not worry right now, it did not appear to be anything substantial. Whew! Everything else looked good.. my blood pressure was fine.. her heart rate was in the 140's! Next appointment is in 2 weeks right before week 35 and they will do the strep B test thing.

42 more days until the c-section! AHHH!

I feel like that too Lins! I don't feel like I look bigger than with DD from the outside, but I feel way more like I'm bursting from the inside!!! I feel stretched to the max!

BD that's great news!! figures, that always happens when you go to the doctor, the symptoms mysteriously disappear! hah

Hi girls hope you're all well! :hugs:

We have a bit of a heatwave going on here in the UK and I'm melting in the heat!! As though it wasnt bad enough not sleeping at night because of my stupid SPD I now cant sleep because its too warm LOL!

We have been trying for a few weeks now to get a 3D scan done but everytime we went to the place my anterior placenta was in the way so werent able to get any pics :nope: But we went on Thursday night and the placenta / baby had moved and we got some lovely pics :happydance: The placenta is still a little in the way but this is my fav :cloud9: His nose is squished lol but I think he has the cutest lil chin :cloud9:

Attachments

• BABY_8.jpg
    BABY_8.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
Doing good here! 39 days to go until the big day. Getting a little nervous now!!

Oh my goodness Collie!! How adorable!! I have an anterior placenta too and it makes it really difficult to get good pictures! My SIL is my U/S tech so Id on't know if I shared this one with you guys yet or not but I've attached a photo of our little man a couple weeks ago right after my glucose test - he was on a sugar crash!! I have my 32 week scan on Wednesday and should hopefully get some more 3D pics then. Then that'll probably be it until we get to meet him unless my SIL wants to sneak me back one more time :p

Lauren - I know!! I feel like I'm going to pop haha I attached a belly picture too for you ladies :) That belly picture is from today - don't mind the slightly unfashionable preggo shorts - it's HOT here today!!

Hope everyone is doing great!!

Attachments

• 27wks3daysa.jpg
    27wks3daysa.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 31wks3days.jpg
    31wks3days.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7
Amazing 3D pics! It's so crazy to think we have these little people all curled up and happy in our tummies!

DB, glad that the Dr wasn't too worried about the lump, and typical that it decided to disappear just before you're appt!

My MW Appt went fine on Thurs and blood pressure was great so I'm less worried about my puffy feet now. My Mum and Dad popped in over the weekend and bought some of mine and my sisters old baby clothes that I'd looked through a couple of weeks ago, all washed and like new again - thought you may like to see a pic of the Olympics themed dungarees that my sister wore in 1982! Looking forward to dressing my little lady in them 30 years later!
IMAG0399 (2).jpg

Aww how cute is he!! I love that scan pic confused :happydance:

Lady I love the idea of dressing baby in your old baby clothes!! 30 years wow too cute!

oh gorgeous pic collie :thumbup:

Hope all you ladies are doing well :hugs: ive been so busy and of course enjoying the sun. I just wish i didnt feel the heat that comes with it!!!:haha: spd and hot nights do not make a good nights sleep!! feeling like iam going to pop lol xxx

Ugh.. I have been up since 1am extremely sick. I don't know if it's a stomach bug or food poisoning and if I should be concerned. I called my doctor though.. waiting on a call back.
:( I have been able to keep fluids down for about the past 3 hours though so I hope that means it is nothing serious. Early this morning was horrible though.

aw BD hope you feel better soon hun!! I got really sick the other night! I was vomiting and had horrible stomach pains! It went away by the next morning so I'm assuming it was just a stomach bug but it really scared my DH!! I was kind of scared but figured if it didn't go away by morning then I would start to get worried lol How are you feeling now???

Well, last night I actually slept through the entire night without even getting up to go to the bathroom. I guess I was exhausted from the night before. I feel better but still have a certain TMI bathroom issue, no vomiting though and I have been keeping food and liquids down so that is good I guess. I did not feel her move at all this morning.. I kept shaking her, poking her, then I freaked out and did it a lot. I finally felt some small nudges. I hope everything is okay. Ugh.. worry!

those are amazing 3D pics!!! mine never came out that clear with my DD so I didn't bother this time around :(

Lady that's a pretty stylin' olympics jumper!!! ha, so cute! my mom did the same with some of my baby clothes. I'll have to take a picture of the itty bitty thing she just brought be last weekend that I wore the summer I was born. Love it! I have some old pictures with me in some of the stuff too.

BD, hope everything's getting back to normal and all tummy issues are getting better, - whatever end they're affecting! I'm sure everything is fine with baby, but I'd be worried too, it's hard not to. Our bodies are brilliant at protecting them, even when we're throwing up etc.

Lauren - I'd love to see what you got - pics please! Most of my old bits have washed up like new, they've just been up in the loft tucked away for 30 years! I literally have about 20 little cardigans that my Nana knitted. Kind of want it to be a cool summer so I can put my little lady in then!

How are the July mommas doing? I'm feeling huge all over but otherwise good! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->