PAL - July 2012 babies

Sorry you're feeling rubbish Miss C but your photos are gorgeous :flower: Hopefully not long to go now - you're due about the same time as me.

Confused - my feet started to swell at about 34 weeks too, but they have settled down again a bit so FX's yours will too. I found keeping them up as much as possible really helped as well as sleeping on my left and drinking plenty of water. Swimming and keeping active (as long as they aren't too painful to walk on) also helps.

aw Miss C I'm sorry :( Good news is we're almost there and everything will bounce back!

I've had pretty strong BH's, and dilating pains, and the baby is low down!! last week I was only 1cm dilated, so I hope he's going to check again today!! Lost a bit of plug too, but I guess none of that says immediate labor.

Who is next indeed!!!!!!???? :)

How exciting Lauren! I've been having some cramps and some weird.pains down there but I'm not sure if the baby is just beating me up or if anything is happening. He's still super high up so I think I've still got a while but I'm only 35 weeks tm. I feel so clueless about the random pains since this is my first! So curious what a real contraction feels like!

for me, a real contraction felt like someone taking a cinderblock and pushing it down on my uterus. Made me feel like I had to poop. There was nooooo doubt it was the real deal!

then there's the lightening bolt pains of your cervix dilating.

all fun!! :)

My ob didn't check my progress this week, he will next week so I hope things are moving along!!!!!

Had braxton hickes every 20 mins last night and a hot shower didn't ease them, this morning I feel like I am about to get the worst period, back ache, inner thighs hurt, wanny hurts and is throbbing and I am still getting major braxtons. My only worry is I keep getting really light headed. Have docs appointment tomorrow so hopefully we can shed some more light. My nipples have gone hyper sensitive again so definitely no nip stims for me although I want to try and start expressing from today!! Bubs is way way way lower as well my bump is well below my bra now, significantly different.

I am officially legal today at 36 weeks so they wouldn't stop me if I was!!

Hi ladies! I hope all of you are doing okay. We are home! And I wanted to share a few photos with you. We are very blessed. :cloud9:

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 3
  • photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 3
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 5
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 3
oh wow - just totally and utterly perfect - well done BD.

Can I ask a stupid question, what is that blue thing in her mouth is it some kind of dummy, why does she need it?

Thank you! Yes, it's just a pacifier. She really seems to like it. Our daughter did too.

Congrats BD - what a beauty!

Miss C - As this is my first I've never been in labour but it sounds like things could be happening for you! Keep us posted!

Someone in my NCT group went into labour yesterday - she's about a week and a half ahead of me and it's made it all seem so real! I'm getting excited now, but got a bit freaked out last night, writing lists of things I need to do before my little lady arrives, even though there isn't really anything to do!

Congrats BD!! she's so gorgeous!! makes my heart melt! :)

I get the lightning bolt pains down there - they go in bursts and then are gone for a while which I can't decide if it's the little man beating me up or if something is happening. I used to get my cervix measured every two weeks and the last time I did it was 5cm - which they say is very long (average is 3.5cm) so maybe it's started doing something just because it is so long. I'm getting anxious for something to happen - can you tell?! haha

I still have a lot of work left :( Last official day is planned for July 13th - 3 weeks from Friday - maybe the little man will decide to come early! Doc appt tomorrow checking for strept b?? or something?? 35 weeks today - I'm a little behind most of you it seems!

Oh BD she is so precious!! i love the pic with Abigail....Alice is smiling :)

you're probably starting to dilate lins! fun stuff. And miss C it definitely sounds like progress, let us know how you make out at your appt! my contractions are getting stronger...some are painful, but usually only when my bladder is full.

last day of work for me is a week from today! yay. I want to have the baby a little bit early, but also would like to get a little time off too...

not start of labour :-( I have an irritable uterus apparently after being kept at the hospital for 7 hours SEVEN HOURS!! - irritable alright that's for sure!!!!

Thanks Lauren! I am still not use to it when people call her a "Preemie"! She's a tiny little thing!

Hi girls, anything new going on? I'm done with work on Friday! Yay. Can't wait for my appt weds to see if baby's making headway. :)

Nothing much going on here. 2nd week of mat leave and still keeping busy - I need to stop and rest soon, but I keep finding things to do! Been enjoying prenatal aqua aerobics now I'm off - the water really takes the weight off :thumbup:

Almost in my final week before my due date so both me and DH are hoping our little lady will turn up soon. Getting lots of BHs and was a bit achey yesterday but no 'show' or anything yet so think I've got a little while to go.

Glad things are going well Lady!
So at my appt today he told me she's breech. We're going in in the am to try to turn her and if it doesn't work, a c section on 4th of July!

DS #1 was breech at 38 weeks and turned somewhere between there and 39 and 3. Spinning babies website has some great tips, we did the ironing board!!

you know if I had to do it again I would have waited to see if she turned on her own...but we did the ecv yesterday and it worked! hopefully she stays down like a good girl. I feel like my abdomen was beat up though! ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->