PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

Aw timsogirl...:hugs: hun. That's so unfair :hugs: you've had great bloods, no crampon or spotting so be strong and positive...bean is growing :thumbup:

August 1st isn't that far and at nine weeks, the risk of mc is even less...especially when you have seen the HB :hugs:

We are all here for you :flower:

Xxx

thanks so much!!! i NEED yall for sure :hugs:

Sorry to hear you didn't see your bean today but all news is great and baby is snuggled in there. It's hard but you must enjoy the next few weeks!xxx

Hey girls! Congrats cornish. Hope the good scan puts your mind at ease some :)
timsogirl, so sorry you have to wait hun but just consider no news good news at this point. I know thats useless for a worried pregnant lady to hear, but hang in there.
Nsn, yay on the digi!
I got the results from my thyroid tests and they were NORMAL! With the two losses my levels were never normal. Now with this one my levels were normal prepregnancy and normal at 4 weeks pregnant. I am so over the moon. I feel hopeful for the first time, and Dh has got an extra bounce in his step today after the news. Hope everyone has a wonderful day/night/week/year!

Hi Everyone! I just read through all your posts and am so happy to have the opportunity to meet you!

I recently suffered a miscarriage at 11 weeks on May 1st, so the pain is still very real for me as I'm sure it is for all of you as well. I am so sorry to have read about little Nicholas and Aiden. My heart just breaks for you.

I have one DD that just turned two and is the light of our lives! I do not know what I would do without her!!

After getting a few BFP's over the last two days, I am cautiously joining the March thread. I'm thinking I'll be due towards the end of March....around the 20th perhaps. I am not sure when I ovulated and have irregular cycles. I could be off by a week either before or after the 20th! I am going to the doctor on the 18th for an unrelated issue, so I'll be asking to have my bloods done.

I am praying for a sticky bean for us all! Looking forward to getting to know you and enjoying our pregnancies together! H&H 9 Months to you all!!:dust:

Addy:flower:

Here we go again! Negative HPT this morning, back ache and cramps. Bye Bye Beanie :cry:

Was lovely talking to you ladies, wishing you all a very happy & healthy 9 months. xx

Oh no Lauraemily....I'm so so sorry :hugs: :cry:

Did you use FMU as sometimes 2MU is better.

I hope you are wrong :hugs:

XxX

Addy...welcome :flower: sorry for you loss, your emotions must be very raw and all over which is normal :hugs: Congrats on your BFP though and lets hope we all have a sticky healthy bean :thumbup:

I have updated the front page...Emily, I hope you are wrong and you will be asking me to amend your info :hugs:

XxX

Thanks for your positivity NSN but cramps now really bad & bleedings started so beanie is definitely gone.

Hoping there's nothing wrong with my body & it will just be a case of third time lucky.

Thanks for your positivity NSN but cramps now really bad & bleedings started so beanie is definitely gone.

Hoping there's nothing wrong with my body & it will just be a case of third time lucky.

I am really gutted for you :cry:

You have had two early losses...can you ask to have your progesterone level checked?

Hope you have someone with you, hope you have faith that you WILL get your forever bean soon :hugs:

I'm so sorry :cry:

XxX

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :flower:

So sorry you have to go through this laura. I am so sorry.

I know I am kind of jumping the gun with the pictures and signatures about this new pregnancy, but I guess, I want to enjoy this little bean for as long as I have him/her. It is still so early, could be less than 4 weeks, but I know this little one would want me to be happy! So I am going to be!

Praying for sticky beans for us all!

I know I am kind of jumping the gun with the pictures and signatures about this new pregnancy, but I guess, I want to enjoy this little bean for as long as I have him/her. It is still so early, could be less than 4 weeks, but I know this little one would want me to be happy! So I am going to be!

I don't think you are jumping at all... this is what we are all here for- a safe place to announce, be happy and enjoy. When I got my BFPs aside from DH & a few close friends/family this is the only place I got to really be excited without fear of having to break bad news down the line... I know the ladies here will be here for me no matter what and will know just what to say and not to say.... unlike most of everyone else out there!!

enjoy and celebrate!!!! I put my pic up 12 dpo the day I got my BFP!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks! I think I really needed to hear that. I think once I have my bloods done and know that my levels are okay, we will tell our parents. But, that is about it for now. I want to see that heartbeat!! Congrats to you as well!!

Thanks again!

I completely agree with you! Enjoy your pregnancy! That is my focus this time around. I understand that at any point something could go wrong and now that I understand and except that I can enjoy it. Hope you LO is a sticky bean!! Hope all of our beans are sticky!

Lauraemily17, thinking of you :hugs:

Has anyone had itchy skin? My arms ate killing me and I'm struggling to sleep at night!

Congrats to the new bfp's, I agree to enjoy, Im finding it hard robot tell the world, ESP with all the water bloat I have-I look 6 months gone!!x

Lauraemily17, thinking of you :hugs:

Has anyone had itchy skin? My arms ate killing me and I'm struggling to sleep at night!

Congrats to the new bfp's, I agree to enjoy, Im finding it hard robot tell the world, ESP with all the water bloat I have-I look 6 months gone!!x

Cornish- I could have posted this same thing... I feel horrible about my belly right now :( I mean I am uber excited about my baby but I just can't believe this belly baby bloat! I am only 6 weeks and I look 4 months!!! :wacko:

I also have VERY itchy skin!!!

I am normally a very slim gal and my weight has only increased a little but that belly..... it's out there proud!

I read that it will pass, in the meantime I am starving like mad and healthy food does not seem appetizing to me at this moment. Exercise seems like a foreign language because by the time I finish my work day, I am ready for bed!

all SO VERY worth it!!!!!

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

I am really gutted for you :cry:

You have had two early losses...can you ask to have your progesterone level checked?

Hope you have someone with you, hope you have faith that you WILL get your forever bean soon :hugs:

I'm so sorry :cry:

XxX

After 6 months unsuccessfully TCC I started using progesterone cream and have actually got pregnant 2 out of the 4 months I used it so I think my progesterone is ok, although maybe I should use more cream when I get my BFP?

I'm going to get myself down the Drs and see what he'll do, it's been almost a year now in total TTC so hopefully he'll at least do general bloodtests to see if there is anything underlying. I've been doing some research and think it's autoimmune related as I have psoriarsis and I've found some articles linking it to recurrent miscarriages. Going to try baby aspirin next time which is supposed to help.

Thanks again for your support. Hopefully it won't be too long before I'm back in this section!! xxx

Laura, I hope your doctor agrees to do some testing. My heart just breaks for you. Nobody should have to go through what you have. I hope you get the answers you need. :hugs:

As for symptoms, I have not had itchy skin, but I am not that far gone yet. I'm still getting super faint lines on cheap tests, and a 1-2 week on the CBD. I have noticed that when I am hungry, I notice it a lot more....seems to sneak up on me, and then my stomache is growling! I also have tender bbs, and am a little more sleepy than usual.

Told DH the happy news yesterday! He is trying to be excited, but I can see through it. He is so worried and does not want to see me go through another m/c. It is such a tough thing to deal with. But, I have such a good feeling this time!! I can't help but be excited!

Afternoon ladies!

Congratulations to the new BFPs!

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, but I didn't have a great day as it was the 13th. I started bleeding during my previous pregnancy on 13th Feb and I just wanted to hide and get the day over with. Silly I know, but DH had the same feelings about yesterday.

Seems my evening sickness isn't going to stay evening sickness. Doing the food shop at Sainsburys (other supermarkets are available) this morning was torture.

My boobs are still tingly and sore. So I am seeing all these sugns as positive.

Where I live you can't see a healthcare professional until you're 10 weeks, unless you're in pain or bleeding or classed as high risk. Because my loss was a blighted ovum, I am not considered high risk. Still I worry we'll get to the 12 week scan and there's nothing in there.

I hope you're all well and loads of sticky bean vibes! xxx

Afternoon ladies!

Congratulations to the new BFPs!

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, but I didn't have a great day as it was the 13th. I started bleeding during my previous pregnancy on 13th Feb and I just wanted to hide and get the day over with. Silly I know, but DH had the same feelings about yesterday.

Seems my evening sickness isn't going to stay evening sickness. Doing the food shop at Sainsburys (other supermarkets are available) this morning was torture.

My boobs are still tingly and sore. So I am seeing all these sugns as positive.

Where I live you can't see a healthcare professional until you're 10 weeks, unless you're in pain or bleeding or classed as high risk. Because my loss was a blighted ovum, I am not considered high risk. Still I worry we'll get to the 12 week scan and there's nothing in there.

I hope you're all well and loads of sticky bean vibes! xxx

sorry about your day yesterday.... I understand days like that. When I had my my ectopic, my good friend from church was preg also and we had the same due date... last weekend was her baby's 1 yr bday... it was heart breaking for me!

I am on a wait also until Aug 1st. I have had bloodwork and a scan at 4 weeks to confirm baby in uterous but thats it.... here's to enjoying our preg's during the wait!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->