• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

All coreect for me too.

Glow, book a hair appointment, that worked for me when my eldest was overdue. Strangely I was panicking in the labour ward that I hadn't phoned up to cancel the appointment.

:haha: I did that last week in the hope it would spur him on so I could look nice in my post delivery shots :rofl: didn't work :roll:

bring on the induction :shock:

Not long for you now!

Baby cornish weighed in at 11lb 1 today!xx

My boobs are slowly getting better....nursing is hard. I can see why people quit. If a person can make it through the first 2 - 3 weeks, it gets so much better!!

Wow! 11lbs! Great job! You must have cream instead of milk!! :haha:

Not much longer now GS! Can't wait to hear your great news!!

wyntir - jax is gorgeous!

sorry not been on ladies, been soooooooooooo busy with my little george :cloud9: he arrived on march 26th and is fantastic :happydance:

had his day5 check today and he has put ON 3oz rather than lost any weight :rofl: he is doing super xxx

hope all you mamas are ok - heaps of love to all XxX

Wyntir huge congrats on your baby boy :hugs::hugs:

Baby Glowie - a.k.a Jacob David Eric was born 31st March @ 7.18pm weighing 8lb 1oz :cloud9::cloud9:

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/541187_10150701058626382_620901381_9230332_1300327769_n.jpg

Ladies I am so happy you all have your precious rainbows in your arms...I'm :sad2: my eyes out here :dohh:

Glowie..he's beautiful and congrats :hugs:

Wyntir...beautiful :hugs:

Hope you are all doing well ladies and are you keeping this thread running as I want to keep up with you and your rainbows :friends:

XxX

Congrats guys, the pics are sooooo cute!!! I hope everyone is enjoying their bambinos.
Would be nice to keep this thread going to keep up with the babies progress.

Is anyone finding the feeding improving? My nipples are turning to steel so hurting a lot less than they were, prob now is the milk comes out so fast it chokes poor lo

Congrats FT, GS and Wyntir!! Your boys are so adorable! Hope all your births went well, and looking forward to hearing your stories:)

NSN!! Almost 20 weeks! So happy for you! Glad you are feeling movement!! It's definately the best part!!

Is there somewhere I should ask to move this thread?? Or can we just stay here?

Conratulations!!!

Addy, you could ask for the thread to be moved here https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/

I hoe everyone is well and enjoying their babies. An odd question. I thought once she was here and in my arms, that everything would be fine and the fear and worry would melt away. Ha! Now I find myself obsessing over her and becoming terrifed that after everythign we went through to get her, something may still go wrong. Is anyone else experiencing these anxieties? Please tell me I'n not going crazy, just yet.

Jessica seems to be settling into more of a routine and there is definitely a pattern developing with her awake and sleep times. Thank God she's decided that being awake at 2am is boring.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day xx

morning all!!

Congratulations everyone! we all have our babies!! Nsn your rainbow will be here before you know it!!

I just want to say a massive THANKYOU!! to everyone on this tread, thanks for your support, during all the ups and downs of PAL, i feel so gratefull that i had people to share all the worry of spotting, 12 week scans, joys and worries, then the 20 week scans, even more worry (is baby ok) and then the aches and pains of being heavily pregnant.

Just like sea said, now we have a whole new set of worries of being new mums (are they still breathing- check evey 5 mins, sleepless nights, worries of am i feeding them enough/too much, why are they crying etc etc!!)

It would be great to keep the tread going, so we can all worry together!!

verity is doing well, her lumps are going! but now she has major baby acne, spoke to the hv and she said its normal, but it looks so painful!

we have given her a dummy as she would scream for ages, settle for 5 min then sceam again, looking back i think she was just tired and we were overstimulating her trying to calm her down with toys, bouncers etc. but a dummy just calmed her right down. although i was worried it would affect my milk supply but so far so good, and i keep telling myself they are good for SIDS.

hope everyone is getting on okay/ xx

Oh I'd love the thread to keep going.
Glad feeding is going well, nipples of steel made me chuckle! I'm still getting soaked during feeds and lo is being drowned by spurting milk (got it all over his head the other day!)
Keep reading loads of people talking about routines, we are so not in one! Should he be by now?! I'm just letting him do as he pleases really.
I watch my lo sleep and really hate it that he sleeps so deeply at times as it is nerve wracking!
Take care all.xx

link to my rather long birth story

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/941715-baby-jaxs-arrival.html

Congratulations Wyntir!

How is everyone and their little rainbows?

I had to take Jessica to the out of hours doctors last night at 8pm when she woke up from her nap with her right eye swollen shut. She has a little infection in her eye and now has drops for it. She's been having issues with that eye since birth. When she was born it was suck shut with that waxy stuff, so the doctor thinks that may have caused the infection.

Other than that everything seems tickerty boo. It's almost as if Jessica as been here for ever and as each week passes my fears that something may go wrong lessen.

Sorry to hear the Jessica is having troubles with her eye! Hope she feels better soon:)

Things are going well here! Starting to get more sleep and am finally feeling normal again! Just wanting these last 5lbs to go away, and then my pre-pregnancy jeans will fit again!!

Sorry have not been on here, but life with a newborn and a toddler is quite demanding! I've asked that this thread be moved to a parenting section so we'll see what happens:)

Hope everyone is doing well with their babies!!

Hey everyone :flower:

Hoping you're all finding your little rainbows a joy to have...even in the middle of the night :haha:

I had my 20 weeks scan yesterday and all is good so time for me to start looking at baby stuff :shock:

Love to you all :hugs:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"