PAL- May 2012 babies

:blue::happydance: Congrats shangeas! Im glad your scan was good. Im happy you're team blue. I find out in 8 days and me and the DH are ready! Lol. Congrats again

Thanks Laz and cant wait for your scan in 8 days!!:hugs:

as promised the pic that says it all.:cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG00352-20111206-1230.jpg
    IMG00352-20111206-1230.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 9
I had my first ultrasound since my cerclage today. My cervix measured at 42mm, two weeks ago it was 29mm. I know anything can happen but Im feeling good about everything right now.

Hello ladies. My anatomy scan was yesterday and we are officially team blue boy!!!!! Yay my husbands first son. Well everything looked great but i have to come back in January to measure the baby more because he wasnt cooperating. He was moving all around, grabing his "man hood" lol, and he was hiding his face by the plancenta. Im soooo happy. Yay for all of us.

Semanthia -- That's great news about your cervix! I hope everything continues to go well

lazandkiko -- Haha, too funny! I'm guessing you aren't complaining too much about getting another look at him next month ;)

I was supposed to have my anatomy scan on Monday at 18 weeks but I just got a call today from the clinic saying that they needed to move my appointment to TOMORROW. I'm shocked but very excited. I just hope they can get the measurements they need to, since I'll only be at 17 weeks 3 days.

*dips toe in*

Hi ladies, can i join please? :)

Due 15th may with #2, have had 2 losses this year and we have our anomaly scan on the 23rd :D

Hey NuKe - welcome aboard! :)

I had my anomaly scan this morning. I was worried there would be something wrong but everything was perfect. It was so crazy seeing all those intricate little organs in action. We also found out we're having a girl! :cloud9:

Attachments

• profile_nn.jpg
    profile_nn.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 4
Welcome Nuke!

Bananaz...heck no im not complaining the least bit! Lol Congrats on your scan and a healthy little girl! Yay :)

Hi ladies, I haven't posted or a while.
everything was going so well. I got a call to let me know that we'd been selected for the birthing centre, which means a vey natural birth :) so long as everything went well at our 19wk scan.

At all other u/s appts, baby measured 5+ days ahead of schdule. But at our scan this week baby was measuring 3 days behind :(
Then the next day they called back and said they'd found an echogenic bowel- which could indicate something serious....or it could be nothing.

I don't get to speak to a dr about it til tues, so I'm terrified and sad.

Praying everything turns out good for you and your little one fallenangel

At all other u/s appts, baby measured 5+ days ahead of schdule. But at our scan this week baby was measuring 3 days behind :(
Then the next day they called back and said they'd found an echogenic bowel- which could indicate something serious....or it could be nothing.

I hope everything is okay! My baby was also measuring ahead 3-4 days at the first two ultrasounds but at the 17 week scan yesterday she was measuring behind by 2 days. The doctor said that there's some natural variation at this point and as long as the baby is within 3 days of gestational age there's nothing to worry about. So hang in there! :hugs:

Thanks Ladies

This echogenic bowel thing could mean Cystic Fibrosis, but both DH and I would have to be carriers. or it could be a bunch of other things, some really bad, I'm just so worried now.

I am going to try and be strong for our little baby and not let the stress get to me, to keep LO safe....but it's hard. Most mornings I just cry in the shower and then I can get on with my day.
DH is great, he says it'll all be ok...but something I just wish he'd let me cry it out- I'm scared, and telling me it'll be ok is not always helpful.
I just wish there was something I could do- eat more veggies, cut back less sugar....I feel like I've done everything right.... I've never smoked, I've never done drugs, I've never had unwanted pregnancies or abortions, I've always eaten healthy to treat my body well, I don't go out drinking to get drunk (well not since I was about 18), I excersise a bit and I get pleanty of sleep. I just feel eventho I do everything right....I still get problems, when there's 16 year olds out there who get pregnant on a drunken night and go on to have a healthy baby they don't even want!
.....sorry just venting :)

Hope everyone else is going along well....any scan pics yet???

@ Fallenangel pls keep faith that the baby is ok, praying that the results will be good news for you. Will remember you in my prayers.:hugs:

@ Laz Congrats on baby boy YEAY !!:happydance:

@Bananaz congrats on the lil girl they are so precious...:kiss:

@ Nuke welcome!! :flower:

@ Sementhia glad everything went well with the cerclage and wishing you a worry-free pregnancy onwards

AFM: Started stockpilling on nappies and have chosen the cot that we want its a matter of buying it in Jan and baby is moving around more and cannot mistake the movements for gas:dohh: anymore.:cloud9:

Take care ladies.....

Shangaes- Thanks for your support.
I've stopped myself from getting worried and anxious. It might all be for nothing and the stress isn't good for baby.... and if something is wrong, my baby will need all the love I can give her!

Also- just wondering, when you say you've stock pilled the nappies, what kind do you get? How many newborn ones will you need before they need the next size?

I had started buying a few things I fould online, some cot sheets that were cheep etc.

@Fallenangel.....You are right stress is not good for the baby, just be positive and hope for the best.:hugs:

I've bought 150 newborns and number#2's 300 of them and number#3's about 600...that's it for now. yeah also bought cot sheets as well

A baby Photo album
3 going home outfits courtsey of my siter dearest that's it so far.

This baby has about six big plastic boxes of things already! My mom bought heaps of things when we first told her (for the previous pregnancy) so I had a bit before the baby was even here. I have about 20 or so onsies and clothing items, a few little shoes, a few blankets and some saftey gear like fridge locks :) I've only just started buying things for this little one now :)

Also- went to see the DR about the echogenic bowel and she assured me that it looked like everything was ok. Baby P is healthy in everyother way- and becasue I had a bleed early in pregnancy it could be baby swalled some blood...I have a few more blood tests to get sent off and then they'll see me in 3 weeks to discuss the blood results (or call me earlier if anything comes up). But hopefully it'll all be ok!

finally got my 20 week scan appointment through for the 16th jan only 3 and half weeks to go cant wait to find out if we are team pink or blue

hope everyones ok
xx

I survived my first christmas since my daughter past away. & Let me tell you it was hard but i still had happiness in my heart seeing all the kids open their presents and seeing there smiling faces. I hope this gets easier. Its like every holiday i dont know wether to be depressed and cry in bed all day or try to salvage the happiness in my heart for others. Just really hit me that i shouldve been watching my 10mth old daughter open presents and laugh and have fun. And ive been thinking about her birthday... Ill be 25weeks when my daughter was supposed to turn a year old and im just lost. Its always in the back of my mind espcially the closer it gets to my due date... Im just afraid of losing another child its hard to be happy at times. Just needed to vent and cry. Just hurts....

Hard worrying so much. but getting better. At first all i did was worry. I just gotta hope that everything goes well with this pregnancy.

Glad you made this forum. Im 18w3d and due May 26th, 2012.

I hope everyone is doing well! I noticed on other threads that they have a list of due date with names next to them and what color they are (blue, pink yellow/green). So I think I am going to add that onto my first post. I don't want to add anyone who doesn't want to be added so if you would like to be added just PM me with your due date and color :)

My first trimester screening results came in this morning everything came back negative!! I am very pleased with that. I have my detail scan tomorrow I am anxious for that I just want to be reassured that baby is nice and healthy. I found out at my last cervical length check that we are having a BOY!! There was no question it was clearly a boy LOL. So we have started looking at baby stuff we want to get and I am so excited since we didn't get to that point with Charlotte. So yay team BLUE!!

No big updates here, though I did start feeling tiny little kicks a couple weeks ago and have been feeling them sporadically every day for the last week. Yesterday evening I hadn't felt anything and I was just thinking about using the doppler when she started kicking like crazy. It was almost as if she was saying "I'm okay, Mom, please don't get that thing out!" :haha:

@fallenangel11 - Hooray for good news! Hope the blood test results come back normal.

@miayahsmommy - Welcome to the group :hugs:

@Semanthia - Have a great scan tomorrow and congratulations on your sweet baby boy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->