PAL- May 2012 babies

S

Semanthia

I was looking here on PAL and didn't see a thread for May 2012 babies so I thought I would start one. I hope there are more of us on here.

I am very nervous because if there is one thing I have learned it is that anything can happen. So I am trying to accept that and still enjoy my pregnancy. I am also trying to stay positive and keep replace my fears and negative thoughts with positive ones.

I am hoping to have some May 2012 buddies to converse with on how our pregnancies are going.

Good Luck Ladies! H&H 9 months.

May 2012 Babies​
May 21st - Bananaz :pink:
May 28th - Semanthia :blue:

I'm also due in May 2012 and struggling to stay positive. Hang in there! :hugs:

Hi Semanthia,

Thank you for starting this thread, I had an EP in July and im now pg again due in May 2012.

I cant say I'm excited yet with this pregnancy but Im thankful i've gotten this far and that the baby is in the right place. I pray it stays that way.

Its hard being PAL however we must try to stay positive that this time everything will turn out ok.

Hello and sorry for your loss. My first pregnancy was a stillborn baby girl named Destany at 31 weeks. I then went one to have 2 healthy kids a DS who will be 7 and a DD who will be 6 both next month. I have since had 2 miscarriages and now am 10 weeks and 4 days pregnant and every time i go to the bathroom i wipe and look at the toilet paper constantly for blood or anything. I have had a scan at 8 weeks and 1 day and saw my little babys heart beating but i still am scared. My next scan is at 11 weeks and 6 days pregnant which is in about a week and a half. Im glad someone started a PAL May 2012 thread. I am hoping for all of us to have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Hi thanks for starting this thread. I am in exactly the same position. My first loss was at 20 weeks. We found out at our 20 weeks scan that are babies heart had sadly stopped beating. Mt next pregnancy was an early loss at 8 weeks.
I am now pregnant for the third time (third time lucky) and will be 11 weeks next week. I have to wait until 13 weeks for my scan, and as yet I can only pray that all is well with my little one.
Hopefully we will all be fine this time & be able to help each other through.
Love to you all tootsie xx

bananaz - Thanks! You hang in there too! The second trimester will be here before we know it.

shangeas I am so sorry for you losses. I am not as excited as I was with my first two pregnancies. Our innocents have been taken from us but with time we will be able to feel more excited. Congrats on your May Baby!! The good news is you are almost out of the first trimester!! That should provide you with some relief, I know I will be able to breath easier once that second trimester starts.

lazandkiko21 I am so sorry for your losses. I too check for blood constantly, which is normal I think. I had a little spotting about a week ago but I had a early ultrasound a few days later and all looked fine. I just keeping praying for baby to stay put.

tootsiegb I am so sorry for your losses. I lost my daughter at 21 weeks due to incompetent cervix, choriamnionitis, and a crappy doctor (completely dropped the ball on EVERYTHING). I hope we both have lucky baby number 3!!

I hope you all are doing well!

Hi! I'm also due in May. I had a MC in July last year at 7 weeks and then lost my angel boy at 20 weeks in March this year due to a problem with the amniotic sac. This pregnancy has been so hard so far, i'm scared to get excieted or even look at baby things.
@shangeas, you and I prob have the exact same due date :) my ticker is wrong. *grin*

Hi Ladies,

Can I join...it will be good to have the support from you all. I had a mmc in January this year, at my 12 week scan we discovered the baby hadn't made it past 7 weeks.

I am now just over 10 weeks pregnant and I have my first scan tomorrow afternoon, it is meant to be my 12 week one but is a little early probably due to my longish cycles....wish me luck girls I just want this scan to be perfect.

Hi everyone I am also due in may after we lost out little boy Peter at 17 weeks on 3rd july this year, so now i'm constantly checking for blood everytime i use the bathroom my hubby thinks i've gone mad lol

CLAIRERSA- I'm the same darent get excited and i dont think i,ll be buyin baby things untill near the end when i feel confident things are going well.

YAZZY- good look for your scan tomorrow fingers crossed all goes well, i'm sure it will :)

xxx

Yazzy good luck on you scan tomorrow. My 12 week scan is next Tuesday. I can wait for the second trimester to kick in because im still having my all day nausea. Im jealous of all the ladies that start feeling better after week 10 here i am going on week 11 and still :sick:

@ ClaireRSA sorry hun my ticker could be wrong too....went for an U/s after i had a fall at what i thought was 8w6d but scan showed baby is 9w4d so will confirm the correct due dat on my 12 week scan on the 31st

@Yazzy hope everything went well with your scan fx for you

@Laz21 as mush as nausea is a pain i welcome it cos it reassures me that jellyfish is growing, I cant wait for 2nd semester too maybe i'll relaxa lil then...

Its not easy when you've had a loss you constantly checking for blood if pg symptoms dissappear you panic...i know it will be worth it though when i hold my baby in my arms

Anyone on Progesterone supplements? I have been put on Duphaston by my Gynae till 14weeks.

I'm on progesterone Suppositories (200mg once nightly) until the second trimester (not certain how long). I'll start progesterone shots at 18 weeks. My progesterone was 9.2.

I had my first scan today and it was amazing! The doctor was very understanding about my previous miscarriage and went out of her way to reassure me that everything seems to be going well :cloud9: Plus I got my EDD bumped up two days. I think my excitement is finally starting to outweigh my anxiety...

Bananaz - that's great news! So glad it all went well for you today.

I'm due in May as well, and so nervous! Going for another ultrasound on Friday.. we lost our last baby about this time.. praying this baby bean hangs in there. I just need some friends desperately, I'm super lonesome! :cry:

Girls...i've also just been for my first scan, all was well and baby had a lovely heartbeat. I've been dated at 10+1 and EDD 15th May 2012. Such a relief, we are so happy :)

Good luck for all your up and coming scans....hang in there, I was terrified but all turned out well.

Girls...i've also just been for my first scan, all was well and baby had a lovely heartbeat. I've been dated at 10+1 and EDD 15th May 2012. Such a relief, we are so happy :)

Good luck for all your up and coming scans....hang in there, I was terrified but all turned out well.

Yay!! Congrats! :hugs:

I hope everyones doing well. All sounds well so far.
I had a scare last night. Last night I had some bright red bleeding and has tapered off to light brown almost nothing. I was terrified but I'm trying to stay positive and relaxed. I have a prenatal appointment tomorrow (my doctors not In today). Then I went to put in my Suppository and it felt like something was blocking it. Idk if my vagina is falling out or its swollen or what but I'm nervous.

I hope everyones doing well. All sounds well so far.
I had a scare last night. Last night I had some bright red bleeding and has tapered off to light brown almost nothing. I was terrified but I'm trying to stay positive and relaxed. I have a prenatal appointment tomorrow (my doctors not In today). Then I went to put in my Suppository and it felt like something was blocking it. Idk if my vagina is falling out or its swollen or what but I'm nervous.

I hope your appointment goes well. Is it possible something irritated your vagina and that's what caused the bleeding and swelling?

Yay yazzy! Congrats...
Semanthia.....im kmfx for you and praying that its nothing. Good luck at you appointment tomorrow and hoping for some good news when you update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->