PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Some professional photo's we have had done of Summer.
There are more but we are just heading out now so will upload them at a later date.
Hope everyone is ok. Xx

Attachments

• P8182616-2.jpg
    P8182616-2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
  • P8182649.jpg
    P8182649.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
  • P8182705.jpg
    P8182705.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
Oh Hun what an awful birth that must have been so scary!!! Summer is gorgeous!

Sorry the birth wasn't all plain sailing. It gets easier with number two I promise :hug: on the plus side you have a gorgeous girly there and no c section scar to get in the way of being a Mum. Fab photos can't wait to see more. I'd like to take some but she's so spotty right now :( I could do a bit of air brushing i guess :haha:

Aww summer sorry u had crap labour it is easier next time round well til u hit no 4 lol x beautiful pics we want a family one done but can't as my exs bitch has stopped us seeing his daughter :( and doesn't seem fair on her to not include her x

heva that's awful :(

Thomas has mucus in his poo :( will keep an eye on it as his poo this morning was fine. Doctors on Monday aswell as Physio then.

Has he got a cold sequeena could be swallowing snot, I remember Sam doing that?

Heva that's terrible can you get legal advice?

No cos we earn 40 to much a month to get help and we can't afford 200 an hr :( x sequeena saw on fb little man in hospital hope he's better soon Hun x

We are in hospital with Thomas, he's got worse and has had a cannula in his hand and a lumbar puncture. He may or may not need a feeding tube in his belly

He got worse over the weekend. Dropped his feeds down to 1oz, clingy, floppy etc they think it could be meningitis but we are waiting for restultsmfrom his bloods and lumbar puncture. He's getting better slowly though so it could just be a viral infection. His rash doesn't seem as bad now and his temp has come down

Hi Ladies, I just wanted to pop my head in and say 'hi!' I see a few of you have had your babies! CONGRATS! I've seen a few pictures as well! Beautiful!
HOpe your babies are healthy and moms are healing nicely! :)

Well, I'm pregnant again! Say a little pray that this one sticks! Ultrasound Aug. 30....7w4d.

So glad things are improving for you and Thomas!!

Dimples so happy for you!!!

Hi Ladies, I just wanted to pop my head in and say 'hi!' I see a few of you have had your babies! CONGRATS! I've seen a few pictures as well! Beautiful!
HOpe your babies are healthy and moms are healing nicely! :)

Well, I'm pregnant again! Say a little pray that this one sticks! Ultrasound Aug. 30....7w4d.

Congrats again hun so chuffed for you :yipee:

Aw congrats dimples! :hugs:

They think Thomas may have sepsis (a blood infection) :(

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/300226_2385709767330_1388356992_2801345_2831854_n.jpg

His drip

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/303899_2385714447447_1388356992_2801361_6186935_n.jpg

aw, so sweet Sequeena! I hope the blood disorder is treatable and he will be home in your arms before you know it! Are you doing okay with everything? It can be so scary and sad to see your child not feeling well!

Thanks ladies! I've allowed myself to get a wee-bit excited....

Thanks :) I'm calmer than I was. When we were at home I was terrified but at least in hospital I know he's going to be taken care of.

Is was in at two weeks for suspected septiceamia. I was petrified. I really hope Thomas is ok. Thinking of you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->