PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Really need to log on on a laptop and sort the signature out lol

Hi everyone, just a quick update, been for 12 week scan today and everything is good, baby wriggling away. I'd declined NT test but she did say it looked really thin and very good anyway! Obviously I'm still panicing as my scan with Archie was fine at 12 weeks, but keeping everything crossed!

Sorry I haven't been on here much recently or FB, my mum died the end of August. In her usual fashion she's gone out with a bang, made me the executor of a very unfair will which has been really stressful, plus have certain family members causing me problems. On a positive note, one of my half sisters who hasn't spoken to me for years (the one that was like a mother to me) has apologised many times for the way she has treated me, has seen through Daniel and his behaviour and has been really supportive. The amazing thing is that now we're speaking we now know how many lies my mother told to benefit Daniel!

Love to everyone, I do keep reading everyone's posts but just haven't found time to reply. Off to sleep now, which I do at every opportunity!

xxxx

Oh sassy what a beautiful baby!! :D I am so sorry to hear about your mum's death :(

Awww Sassy glad everything went well at the scan. :yipee: So lovely something good is happening for you and once again sorry about your Mum. Any boy/girl vibes? I still think girl :haha: and LOVING the new tickers. Fabulous. Happy 12 weeks when is the next scan? Lovely clear picture.

Sorry haven't been in her much we've been on a mini holiday to Devon but we're back now. All doing great. Adélie still not taking a bottle but not the end of the world. Getting her jabs and weighed on Tuesday. Reckon she'll be about 11lb I think.

Aww sassy now ur making me broody :) sorry to hear about your mum

Oh and me and hubby are back to ttc as we have decide we would like a bothe/sister for kaydon close in age :)

Hope everyone else ok x

Hi everyone, hope you are all well.

Sassy - Congrats! Lovely pic too!

Heva - We too are thinking if we want to start TTC again straight away so we can have a brother or sister for Summer who is close in age. We are undecided though as we went through a hard time with her being in SCUBU and the scare we had with her an i'm unsure if i could possibly go through all that again. I will keep you posted.

Heyyady - Your avatar says 'pregnant.' Is this where i say congratulations or have you just not changed it?

If anyone talks to Eve or the others on Facebook then please say hi from us!

Caroline, Jimmy and Summer. Xx

I understand how u feel LG cos even though we are ttc I am terrified as I have had 2 retained placentas now and had to have ops both times plus kaydon was in an incubator forfirstfew hrs but every pregnancy is different x x

Think i managed to change pic to one of kaydon lol

Beautiful picture. Congratulations. Sorry about your mum and the hassle you are getting. Not what you need.

Glad to see everyone is ok! Isobelle has another bad cold and is grumpy with it but ok otherwise. Finding it all a bit tough tbh, dealing with two. My son has transformed into a three year old monster

Can't believe you guys are thinking about more babies already..... :haha: I think I'm done now but will miss being pregnant and maybe I'll be tempted for a third when both are in school. It is addictive this baby lark I must agree.

We have Adelie's jabs tomorrow and I have to take Sam with me as well and I'm dreading the wait in the doctors surgery. Hoping both of them don't kick off as the waiting room is so small. Not sure I fancy feeding there either, still a bit shy doing it in public, you'd think second baby would be easier. Also getting her weighed so we'll see what my 8 week bundle weighs tomorrow. I'm going for 11 1/2 pounds I think.

Emma hope Isobelle feels better soon. xxx

How much did she weigh? Hope they didn't play you up.

I am ok with nip now, as long as I have my moby - thanks eve!

How is Sam taking to brotherhood?

She weighed 5.19kg which is 11lb 7oz so bang on the 50th centile so I'm a very happy mummy I can say. Sam was a little chubster at this age and weighed a whole 2lb heavier so my dainty little girl is a dream. She's 8 weeks btw to put it in context. How much does Isobelle weigh now? I was lucky my MIL rang me in the morning and said she would come over so I only had to deal with Adelie there. I'm glad as she cried the moment we got there (I think she could feel I was tense) then screamed when she had her jabs like I've never heard before I was in tears practically (trying to hide them from the nurse) she screamed until I got her home until I got her on the boob. She must have swallowed a lot of air as the screaming started again a few hours later and didn't stop. I gave her some calpol and massaged her tummy in the end and she farted it all out. I was about to phone NHS direct as it was like something was killing her. Now I know how colic sufferers feel like :(

Sam is fine, he plays up occasionally and can be a bit of a bully sometimes towards me, Adelie and other children. I need to nip it in the bud quickly. I feel bad as I can't give him instant attention when I'm feeding but that won't last forever. I'm getting the hang of juggling and he's starting to understand Mummy has to be shared now, although Daddy is definitely favourite. How is Tom getting on with it all?

Thomas weighs 10lbs 1oz!!

I have a sling now but it's a huggababy. I've not put it on yet but it looks lovely!

https://www.huggababy.co.uk/images/product/extralarge/_ASC2743c.jpg

Mine is green :)

Cool sling Sequeena. Just a little warning, hope you don't mind me saying :hugs: just make sure when he's in it his head isn't too pushed forward towards his chest so it effects his breathing. I read an article once warning against them with very small babies. Now he weighs a healthy 10lb I'm sure he's fine but worth checking. He's catching up to Adelie already. :) xxx

Hey ladies just checking in :) Sounds like all the babies are growing wonderfully!!

Well its finally happened for us :) This was my second month on fertility meds and my blood test came back positive yesterday!!! I have another blood test monday but just for my own peace of mind i'm still testing every day and the lines are still getting darker :) I had horrible nasea the last 2 days but today it seems to be gone... just hungry lol i am 4 weeks 1 day and praying we finally have a successful pregnancy.

Congrats LUVMYSOILDER!!!!!!

Great weighs Pip and Squeena!

Summer was weighed on Tuesday so she was 7 weeks 3 days old and was 12 lb 14oz so she is slowing down a bit now! She is on the 91st centile.

Jimmy and i have decided to wait to try for a sibling for her until she is nearly 1.

She is such a lovely baby - at the moment she is happily playing by herself on her playmate and laughing to herself!!

Congratulations LMS

Great weights everyone, its lovely to hear how well everyone babies are doing.

We had a private reassurance scan today, everything was great, baby has lovely long legs!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->