PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Pippin - i dreamed i was miscarrying 2 days before i actually did last time. This time i have had the same dream twice already. I don't think its our bodies trying to tell us something, i think its our minds worrying us sick and not being able to switch off!! I think last time it was just a coincidence. Positive thoughts to you.....xx

Agreed re: dreams. I had a dream the night before my scan that I started bleeding heavily. It wasn't true and my bean had a heartbeat. Its fear, not premonition! I just try to tell myself that I'm never a psychic when it counts, so why would that change now?

hi ladies last night I had an awful stabbing pain in my left side as I sneezed then this morning when I've been going to the loo for a wee there has been blood in my cm its not bright red but its not brown either and as I'm at the same time 8w4d as the baby stopped growing last time I'm very worried, have any of you ladies experienced this :hugs:

Pip, I think you can put dreams of mc down to crazy pregnant lady dreams after your successful scan and hearing heartbeat on the Doppler all the time :hug:

Reversal, I think the only thing will put your mind at rest is speaking to Epu about getting in for a scan. Explain your fears and I'm sure they'll help. Hope you're ok :hugs:

Pip, I think you can put dreams of mc down to crazy pregnant lady dreams after your successful scan and hearing heartbeat on the Doppler all the time :hug:

Reversal, I think the only thing will put your mind at rest is speaking to Epu about getting in for a scan. Explain your fears and I'm sure they'll help. Hope you're ok :hugs:

Thanx I'll have to ring them tomorrow as they dont open on sundays but I do have scan booked for saturday x

I think you should still give them a call in the morning. They'll prob get you in sooner than Saturday. I'm sure you'll be ok. It's hard seeing any type of spotting, ESP when you're pal. Sending big :hug:

Well just been too the loo, brown cm!!!! I knew it would come...... I know it's old blood but it's still there. Only reason I'm not totally freaking out as it happened with my son at this time and I heard babe on the Doppler as you know. My brain is freaky sometimes it's told me every bfp the night before it comes and now the blood. Good job I have my scan Tuesday first thing or I'd be at the doctors tomorrow. Hoping this doesn't turn into anything. Could it be baby moving out my pelvis or something and it's just working out old stuff? I have cramps but nothing different to what we all get. Very mild stretching pains more than af cramps. Oh lordy why are these things here to scare us :growlmad: really trying hard to keep calm and focused. Ms too so that has to be good doesn't it?

Thinking of you girls! I'm sure everything is fine for you both... but I totally understand the fear!!! :hugs:

Pip it's so weird how we dream of what actually happens! I still don't think you need to worry. You have your Doppler to help thank goodness. Hope you're ok and not stressing :hug:

Trying to be realistic, this happened with Sam and it was fine so thinking of that for now. Still a bit there when I wipe. Worked out it could be af time normally so maybe that's it :shrug:

That's a positive way to look at it. You can always phone ur midwife tomoz if you're concerned.

Well just been too the loo, brown cm!!!! I knew it would come...... I know it's old blood but it's still there. Only reason I'm not totally freaking out as it happened with my son at this time and I heard babe on the Doppler as you know. My brain is freaky sometimes it's told me every bfp the night before it comes and now the blood. Good job I have my scan Tuesday first thing or I'd be at the doctors tomorrow. Hoping this doesn't turn into anything. Could it be baby moving out my pelvis or something and it's just working out old stuff? I have cramps but nothing different to what we all get. Very mild stretching pains more than af cramps. Oh lordy why are these things here to scare us :growlmad: really trying hard to keep calm and focused. Ms too so that has to be good doesn't it?

If you can still hear the heartbeat I wouldn't be too worried. At 12 weeks it could just be hormones for menstruation. That is common up to 16 weeks.

I hope it stops for you soon. Fingers and toes crossed for you

Pip as the other girls have said spotting is normal and brown is good because as you said it's old! With Saraya I had pink spotting for about 2 or 3 weeks which was scary, especially as I had no forum to ask!!!

Oh and HAPPY 13 WEEKS TO ME!!! That means IRL I'm in SECOND TRI!!! OMFG! :D

Oh and HAPPY 13 WEEKS TO ME!!! That means IRL I'm in SECOND TRI!!! OMFG! :D

:yipee: :wohoo: Congratulations hon.

As for me, no more since so I'm hoping that's it but I'm calm, not worrying that much, and of course appreciating the support :hugs: Tuesday can't come quick enough now. Really excited to see the baby again. He/she has handed me a nice dose of morning sickness to remind me they are there :rofl:

Happy 13 weeks!!!

Does that mean I am 2nd tri too?!? yay!:)

Yes Emmea although on the forum we don't move until 14w I think because it's weird so people tend to move between 13 and 14 weeks! But yes, we are 2nd Tri now!!! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->