PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Em you have NO FREAKING IDEA!! Seriously okay so I can't jump around the room, I'm not THAT well but if I could, I would!! I'm so happy to have "normal" MS hahahahaha most of you girls want rid of it and I'm happy that's all I've got. I've just gotta hope and pray the tablets continue to work like this! It's an utter lifesaver. I haven't been able to move from the sofa all week and for the first time I'm SITTING on the sofa being able to see what I'm typing and drinking my juice quite happily!! DRINKING HAPPILY! OMG :D

fuck yea !!!! I'm allowed to swear on VERY special occasions :lol:

Ahahahahaha Chris said Shit the other day as he nearly fell, IN FRONT OF SARAYA!! And she's sitting there going "sit sit sit" over and over... EEK but she stopped quickly which was good!

I'm mentally dancing with you right now! My rings are still falling off, I have to take them off to type because they fall off onto the keyboard so hopefully NOW I'll be able to put some weight back on!

Ooooo that just reminded me of Meet the Fockers "Assss hoooooooole" :rofl:

I'm cyber dancing for Eve's normal ms :happydance:

Ahahahahaha That film is so funny!! ASHHHHHH HOLLLLLLLEEEEE
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:hugs:

Em you have NO FREAKING IDEA!! Seriously okay so I can't jump around the room, I'm not THAT well but if I could, I would!! I'm so happy to have "normal" MS hahahahaha most of you girls want rid of it and I'm happy that's all I've got. I've just gotta hope and pray the tablets continue to work like this! It's an utter lifesaver. I haven't been able to move from the sofa all week and for the first time I'm SITTING on the sofa being able to see what I'm typing and drinking my juice quite happily!! DRINKING HAPPILY! OMG :D

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks, girls! We're over the moon, tonight! Love all around!!!

*cheers while doing a bumpdance*
meggles has a ba-by! meggles has a ba-by!!!...

That made my day... Thank you! :hugs:

So glad you're feeling a bit better, Eve!!!

I'm sure you'll get a lot of that feeling, Sarah! Grow, baby, grow!

This is definitely a lucky thread!

Uhm... err... baby brain... wtf did I just read? :( I'm sorry to those I missed. Love and hugs to everyone!!!

Me too Meg!!

I felt sick this morning and was heaving but I managed to take my tablet and it's starting to kick in now :]

Its one of those mornings again, went to see my DH's niece and baby on Sunday. She's just put on facebook that she's got swine flu!!! Obviously I'm concerned for her and in particular for the baby. However I haven't had the jab. Rob the kids and myself had swine flu just over a year ago so that should offer some protection, I did refuse the jab for a variety of reasons, and I still stand by my decision not to have it, but this is just so typical. I did have headache and temp last night which quickly went away after paracetamol, and obviously its far too soon as the incubation period is 10 days (I think).

Other than that not feeling too bad, doppler should have come from amazon by yesterday, still no sign of it!!!

Sassy you must be worried sick. Hope you'll be ok :)
I decided against the jab for reasons of my own but I'm so scared of getting swine flu. I had it in 09 so I'm hoping I have the immunity to fight it.

I'm having a negative day today. But not letting myself get too far down. Keep thinking about my lil tenacious bean, heart beating away. That makes me smile :)

Its one of those mornings again, went to see my DH's niece and baby on Sunday. She's just put on facebook that she's got swine flu!!! Obviously I'm concerned for her and in particular for the baby. However I haven't had the jab. Rob the kids and myself had swine flu just over a year ago so that should offer some protection, I did refuse the jab for a variety of reasons, and I still stand by my decision not to have it, but this is just so typical. I did have headache and temp last night which quickly went away after paracetamol, and obviously its far too soon as the incubation period is 10 days (I think).

Other than that not feeling too bad, doppler should have come from amazon by yesterday, still no sign of it!!!

Just read incubation period 2 to 5 days, fantastic :growlmad:

Awww, hope everything will be ok Sassy....maybe your just a bit run down?

As for me, i'm still not sleeping great and i've had that odd heavy feeling in my stomach yesterday and again today where it feels like you may have eaten a rock?!

Hope everyone is ok....

Just read incubation period 2 to 5 days, fantastic :growlmad:

Awww no!!! I had the jab before I was pregnant. I think that had the swine flu vaccine in. I get it because of my very mild asthma. Try not to worry, maybe you did get a bit but managed to fight it off already. Hope so don't want you getting sick :growlmad::nope:

I'm having a negative day today. But not letting myself get too far down. Keep thinking about my lil tenacious bean, heart beating away. That makes me smile :)

That's the thing to do hon. I have down days too but thinking and listening to the beat makes me happy. If a little scared now I'm actually believing this one is a keeper :dohh:

So Jimmy has gone for a few hours with the boys and i'm having some TV time....
I have got a mini eggs yogurt and a cherry bakewell to keep me company while he is gone........YUM!!!!!

I don't know if its common practice to get a flu jab whilst pregnant in the US. I don't know how I feel about it... Not sure if I should look into it or wait until my OB/MW offers up info.

When it gets to about this time of night I feel REALLY sick.....yes, I know I have just eaten a load of crap but every night it's the same. Does anyone else get this. My belly goes all hard and sticks out too....

I already feel massive... but not at one particular time of day/night. :shrug: I feel a bit like poo after eating though... especially in the evening... and especially when I can still smell the food we cooked! (sort of love it)

I can't stand the smell when our oven is warming up....it's only 2 months old so can't really smell that bad but to me it stinks!!!
I have not got any weighing scales at home but I think I need to get some....my belly is massive and my hip bones are covered in skin now....they used to be sharp and defined!!! All I am craving is cake, bread, pasties and all the bad stuff.....it's a good thing I'm coeliac and can't eat all that stuff or I would have gained 100 pounds by the end of the 9 months!! I'm aiming to gain enough weight to be healthy and not go mad on the overeating.....wether I manage it or not is another story....!!!

I don't weigh! LOL I'm okay with it! I'm not eating any more now than I was before.

I can only assume I have hip bones somewhere under my fat... I've certainly never seen them! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->