PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Good morning ladies!
We are deffo going to find out the sex, I am so organised it's quite anal and I could not have the baby without the nursery being done or clothes/equipment/toys being bought!!!
I blame being a Virgo....but then Jimmy (my OH) and I have the same birthday and he is nothing like me!!
We are going to tell our family and friends after our 12 week scan, when we MC last time, we had told my sister and my mum and 1 of our friends found out by accident so we told his GF too as she is our friend also....it was sloop hard then having to tell them all about the MC, so avoiding it this time....everyone I speak to friends though I'm nearly bursting!!!
We put our Xmas tree up last night, our first tree, in our first house!!!
La la la....life is fab! Xx

P.s- I'm Caroline BTW.

Aw Caroline I hope your positivity rubs off on my today :) Plus you've reminded me to go get my tree down from the loft !!

Good luck for the scan....we are all here for you!
Also, get the OH to go in the loft!!! Xx

I pray, I have a relationship with God but haven't been to church fir years since working in a church (I hated the politics). God promised me another child and I wouldn't have got through the losses without my faith but I know a lot of people don't like having it in their face so I just tend to pray for peeps without saying anything :) God I'd my rock. He never gives us anything we can't handle (even if st the time it feels too big).

That's one of my fav sayings. It's so cliche, but soooo true. Although when my mum said it to me the day of my ERPC, I could've happily strangled her !!

I'm going over to pick my mum up today cos she's coming to Oliver's Christmas Concert with me and my dad has their car for work. Can't wait to see her !! Oliver and his class are singing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Silent Night but also signing the words at the same time. I think it's a lovely idea and I can't believe how good Oli is at signing. Oh yes and he's decided he is infact going to continue living with me :rofl:

Good luck for the scan....we are all here for you!
Also, get the OH to go in the loft!!! Xx

Hmm yes, I think that's wise !! Knowing me I'd fall down, I'm soo clumsy at the mo. I think it's the tiredness!!

Thanks for your support chick :)

Awww bless I'm sure his singing is lovely and have fun with your mum and dad :)

Thank you ladies, I'm so sick I can't work, well not sick just watery mouth nausea and it's driving me completely useless. Sea bands are only and helping slightly. I have sooo much work to do but can't concentrate. That and the thoughts of the scan tonight it's all too much. Thank god my student teacher is taking my lessons today :dohh:

Nervous just talking about it all. 9 hours and counting.......

We don't have a pet right now but would love a dog. Sam shares our passion for them so one day.

Ohhh and my new floor is being laid as we speak wooohooooo :wohoo: floor boards were rotten so bit worried about that and they are putting down new ones but at least it'll be done. Having a house is so expensive let alone kids as well :haha:

LG love the happiness vibe it's giving me hope for later. We need to put our tree up too, I did the school one yesterday so I'm already in the festive vibe!

HOly moly Pip. Just remembered you got your scan today. I'll be thinking about you chick but I just know everything's gonna be ok. Is this your first scan? Sorry if you've already said :)

sorry you're feeling so poo. But that's a really good sign though xx

Our families know. I don't know if my mother/sister/niece know (long story, they have told me they hate me etc) and I don't care. I doubt it as my mother was ringing the house before I found out to try and talk to me and I've heard nothing since.

Ok it's official I cannot stomach doing the cat litter trays anymore. I've still not been sick but it's getting to the point where I'm continuously retching if I have to clean them out.

Sequeena, I don't want to scare you but going anywhere near catlitter/cat poop is a big no no. There's something in the poop that can be harmful to us preggo ladies. It can cause toxoplasmosis (I think this is what it's called) so from now on your DH is on cat litter duties :)

My cats have been tested against it a few months back :thumbup:

Yes first scan embo. I'm going to allow myself to feel confident seeing as how I feel. Goodness I hope it's not twins though :rofl:

Hot cross buns..... My new favourite food. I need more!

OMG! My midwife just bumped me up by 4 days! WHEE!!

They just phoned to say it's been put back till 8:15 as they are running late so will update at 9. Booooo

My heart just skipped a beat when I saw you'd posted lol.

Can't wait to see pics of your lil bubs :)

Ohhhhh I can't wait to hear from pip! Good luck pip!

Good luck for your scan pip! Will check back later on to see how you got on.

And while we're on scans: I was trying to find somewhere that will do a transvaginal scan for me (paid for privately) before Christmas, so we might be in with a chance of seeing a heartbeat before we tell people. Anyway, tried all day and found only one place that would do it. Made an appointment, then asked how much it would be roughly. The answer: £286!!!!!! Erm, no thanks. So now we're going for an external scan for £25 and if it's too early for a heartbeat we'll just have to try again a bit later. Seriously though, to be cashing in on people's insecurities and fears like that... :nope:

Ahhh I see sequeena :rofl:

Come on Pip !! I've got ants in me pants here !!! Wanna see your gorgeous little bubs :)

Well........WE HAVE LIFE!!!!! Measured ahead at 8 weeks, baby had lovely strong HB seen and heard, so relieved I almost broke out sobbing on the table. Started off with an external but I hadn't drunk enough so we did an internal and had a good look around. Came from the right ovary, said it was all very healthy in there and nothing to worry about. Gave me a little picture too so I'm over the moon!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• scan 8 weeks.jpg
    scan 8 weeks.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 10
Do I change my dates? Hmmm I'd like to as it makes me further on than I thought hehehehe. Means it's due 21st July 2 days after my birthday :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->