PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Hey that's good news!

Just editing to add that I read you can't definitely expect to see heart beat until at least 8 weeks, so sounds like everything is good and as expected.....xxx
:hugs:

Glad everything looks good honey xx

Hello all. I'm due on 2.6.10 and like some of you have been lurking nervously in the background. But today has been a tough one :wacko:and it's made me realise that I can't get through it on my own and like you say there's no point worrying and I should just get on and enjoy it.

The earlier knicker checking comment made me laugh - I'm not the only one?????!!!:haha:

That's great Tamsin....and yes I agree - 6 weeks is early. My doc also said anything before 8 weeks is early.

Hello all. I'm due on 2.6.10 and like some of you have been lurking nervously in the background. But today has been a tough one :wacko:and it's made me realise that I can't get through it on my own and like you say there's no point worrying and I should just get on and enjoy it.

The earlier knicker checking comment made me laugh - I'm not the only one?????!!!:haha:

Welcome Chilli - sorry you're having a rough day - feel free to vent! Congrats on your pregnancy, I'm just just one day before you. My stress level is through the roof and I'm not even six weeks yet!!

Thanks Round. Yes I saw you were just ahead of me. My stress levels are creeping up each day. Need to find a yoga class!

Hi Chilli, nice to see you here. It's nice to be with a group of girls in the same situation. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome Chilli!

I attempt not to check everytime I go to the bathroom but it doesn't always work! I've been trying my hardest to stay calm through this pregancy and I have succeeded except for last night when I almost had a panic attack:dohh: It was due to school though and not baby:thumbup: Today I am feeling better except for dry heaving this morning and heart burn... but I love it!

Err.... I'm still knicker-checking! Don't even realise I'm doing it half the time :haha:

Eek - what a bunch we are!

i also work in a school hoping - what do you do? i teach

lol Tulip:D

Chilli- I am actually in school. I'm finishing up my nutrition degree... I will be done in January:thumbup:

So just thought I would share this... lunch time today was the 1st time ever that I puked:sick: I have been nauseous all day but the lady in the next stall was puking so it made me puke:dohh: I feel like crap but it is worth it:thumbup:

I almost wish I would puke, it might ease the nausea a bit, I haven't puked but am gagging alot today, and I never do that! I have constant nausea and just can't eat.....worth it if the bean is healthy though. :thumbup:

PS I am a teacher but haven't been in this week as feel so rough...I teach special school, what do you do chilli?

I feel you Lucy... I would rather puke than be gagging all day because at least you get some relief!

That is awesome Lucy. I've been thinking about becoming a health teacher but I'm still up in the air with what I want to do after I graduate. Right now I work for a credit union and I volunteer at a hospital and I am hoping that I will get employed there so I can put my degree to use.

Well that's exciting, there are a lot of different things you could do with your degree. Make sure you take your time and think carefully about what you want to do. :hugs:

Hi girls, I just had my scan. I was pretty scared, but they saw a blob right away with a good heart beat, it was moving around a lot too which was so cool to see. They also put me forward 3/4 days, so FF got my Ov wrong.....so relieved, shame they don't give you pics on NHS at 8 weeks scan.....PHEW...:happydance:

Hope everyone is doing ok today. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

That's great new Lucy, congratulations, you must feel so relieved!!

Nice Lucy:happydance: Its awesome you get to "skip" a few days!

Yes, it's very cool! :flower:

The relief was the most I have ever felt in my life...just 12 week scan to get through now.....what a shame for scans to be such a stressful experience....oh well....we will appreciate our babies so much more! :hugs:

Thanks girls, roll on your scans...who is next? :hugs:

PS Happy 5 weeks Hoping!

I know, I remember when I was pregnant with my DD - I was sooo excited for scans. I was so innocent, never crossed my mind that they could be bad news.

I have a scan a week from today and my stomach is in knots already!! I'll be 7 weeks, so hopefully we'll see a hearbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->