PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Welcome Amy!!!

Round2 and Chilli- I'm glad things are getting better:thumbup:

My friend just emailed me today to let me know she is having a little girl! She and I got our :bfp:s together in May when I was pregnant with the twins. It sucks a little because now I am thinking I should be at least 23 weeks but at the same time I am just happy that I am pregnant again. I am definitely good with only being 5w1d as long as this is my forever baby!

Hoping, know how you feel on that one. Me and my friend were pregnant in June together, then I lost mine and she stayed pregnant. She had her 20 week scan weeks ago now, but like you said, I am totally cool with being 8 weeks if this is the forever baby. I know I won't be able to go see her new baby in January, unless I am big fat pregnant by then. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi,

Please may I be added? At the mo my due date is 7th June. My doc is referring me for an urgent scan following my loss (which he knew nothing about - bl00dy hospital!)

Hope everyone has a very happy and healthy 9 months xxxxx

Welcome Rowan and ornahayes!!! Its so nice we are getting more and more summer mommies:happydance:

Today we went to Pumpkin Fest. I had so much fun going through the pumpkin patch and corn maze but now I am so burned out and ready for my afternoon nap.

Welcome and congratulations to your newbies! I'm so excited for you all xxx

Round 2 - still thinking of you hun - hoping it's all good!

Welcome to the 3 new girls - hoping and praying we're all here in 9 months with our babes!

It's so hard to celebrate other people's babies when yours is gone I agree - I've had 2 years of people I never imagined having babies getting through without a thought and Mum's at school who don't look after the ones they've got coming in and waving their new ones under my nose but I try to remain compassionate - it's not their fault my LOs aren't around anymore. It's hard though.

Had a terrible day yesterday when dd was taken in to hospital with terrible tummy pains - writhing and screaming all day. Eventually got to see paediatrician at 8pm by which time thankfully she seemed ok again. This morning she's my gorgeous healthy girl again - the worrying never stops!

Hi to all the new girls. :hi:

Glad your little one is ok Chilli. :hugs:

How are you now Round 2? :flower:

Welcome to all the new ladies!! It's exciting that our little group is starting to grow.

Chili - that's terrible! It's so scary when they get sick. You just want to take their hurt away. I'm glad to here she's back to normal now.

I know how rough it is when others get pregnant aroud you. My SIL got pregnant around the same time as I did last time. She's got a gorgeous little girl now. I love her little girl so much, but a part of me aches everytime I hold her.

AFM - I'm done freaking out now! There was really only tiny streak of blood once when I wiped. I haven't seen anything since. I'm going to take that a good sign. I'm still not having crazy symptoms like I did last week or with my previous pregnancies. But I know that doesn't mean anything.

4 more days till my scan...eeekkkkk!!

Round2, glad you not freaking out any more. Really hope you get a great scan this week! :hugs:

Congrats to all you knew summer mummies :) hope this first tri goes fast for you all :D x

Okay I have a question.......are you ladies exercising or DTD? I'm so afraid to do both, but I feel really crappy that I'm not doing either. I'm actually feeling not to bad this time around so I really have no excuse.....except for the obvious (being scared out of my mind!!)

i'm back form my visit to my mums and i'm still preggo, and its looking very very sticky this time. i still dont have any symptoms other than tiredness which i had befoer cause of low iron levels.

SORRY I JUST NEED TO VENT While i as away i found out that my cousin is pregnant, they did a scan but cant see anything other than the sack. They have scaned her twice no but not eeven once done follow up bloods to check her HCG level WTF?? Doctor told her if nothing had changed at ther last scan she'll need a D & C. She's just come off the implant and doesnt know when her last period is, so she might only be like 5 or at most 6 weeks so they might not see anything anyay and without checking her HCG levels

Anyway i have updated the frount page so have a check and if anything is wrong just let me know.

Round 2 - last time I kept up with pilates and swimmign and daily exercise and went to concerts and away woth work and this time I'm doing nothing - I'll swim but bothing else - I know its probably fine but I just darent! We're moving house in 2 weeks so no lifting or anything for me! :)

I'm off work with vision probs at the mo (due to the climd) so at least im just getting to be a couch potato - even if I cant waitch much tele :)

glad its not just me too nervous to do stuff :)

:flower:

i haven't stopped anything really. Still DTD and play with my horse. Although i'm careful with something, like i dont spray my horse with the tick spray, and i've stopped playing hockey but thats cause i play with men who can be really rough.
I have limited the things i lift and not gone to the gym for a few weeks but thats only cause my Dr said i'm not to cause i have low iron levels untill they pick up a little. But i plan to start back in a fews weeks time.

I try not to stop anything cause last time i was really worried and nervous about doing anything and i still MC so i personally dont think it helps anyway, but thats just me.

Hi Aussie, glad it's still sticky. By the way at my scan they put me a few days forward, so I am 9 weeks today! :happydance: Further than I ever got before with symptoms too, and saw baby on scan last Thursday, heartbeat and all.
I am with you on the doing stuff aussie, in my 2nd MC I did nothing no DTD or anything and still MC, which has given me the confidence to DTD this time. I am not exercising as the sickness is so bad I can't eat much and am therefore weak and dizzy..off work all this week too.

Hope your cousin is ok, unbelievable they don't check levels, but they didn't with me in the 2ND one, just told me to come back for another scan in 2 weeks...but I knew my dates were right so that was that. :dohh:

Hope everyone is doing ok today. I am hoping to see Midwife Thursday and get 12 week scan booked ASAP! :wacko:
:hugs:

Hope everything goes well Amy....thinking of you, let us know how it goes...:hugs:

fingers crossed Amy! Just booked my early scan in for 25th Oct - day before we move house :)

Great news re your scan Lucy

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"