PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

My scan is next week as well:thumbup: It is on the 12th so I will be 5w5d. I'm hoping that I at least measure correctly and the yolk sac and fetal pole are visable... an early heart beat would be an awesome surprise!

I can't wait until we are all taking about fetal movement, gender scans, labor signs etc!!!

Wow, I am sure your scans will be great, this feels like such a hopeful thread. :hugs:

Also can't wait until we are all well past First tri.....it will be awesome. :happydance:

ah, i see hoping!!! ha ha

Lucy - excellent news about the scan, so pleased for you. i had tuesday off too as was feeling rough - not helped by some of my colleagues and their disgusting behaviour which stresses me out!

I'm 6 weeks today! symptoms all good still - last pg they started fading at 6 1/2 so praying and lots of boob poking going on this week.

here's to reaching 2nd tri together:thumbup:

Happy 6 weeks Chilli! :hugs:

Second tri here we come! xxx

i'm so scared today, thought i saw brown blood on my tissue this morning a boobs not as sensitive as they were - i feel sick with fear and am on knicker watch

Chilli! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

To be honest I have had days where BBS weren't as sensitive, these things have been coming and going, and I had a little light brown spotting a few weeks ago, as well as other wierd discharges that freaked me out. Try not to panic, although I know it's so hard. :hugs::hugs:

Oh, I know how feel. I'm having a massive 'I JUST DON'T FEEL PREGNANT' day today! My boobs are much less sore, I don't have any morning sickness and I'm not even that tired. It's worrying me so much, I just wish that I could fast foward to next week when I have my scan.

The one thing that's keeping me sane today is that I remember when I was pregnant with my DD, I felt fine everyday. I actually ran until I was 7 months pregnant. My second pregnany I threw up everyday from 5 weeks on. I guess, just try to remember that each pregnancy is different.

Chilli- I'm sure everything will be fine since it is brown (old) blood and you don't have any cramping but I know its hard not to worry about every little thing:hugs:

My symptoms come in waves too. Some days my bbs are really achy, I get horrible headaches and I am dry heaving or puking... other days I just have mild nausea and bloating. My fatigue and nausea are pretty much contant though so it is a little reasuring.

Ughh, I just had bright red blood. It was right after a BM, I'm hoping it's just because I'm straining. I'm debatting whether or not to call my doctor.

Hope that is the reason, but you can get a scan at the early pregnancy unit tomorrow (if you have one) it would set your mind at rest.....I have heard loads of women have blood and it doesn't mean a bad thing all the time. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh no round - i hope they're just both false alarms!
I'm afraid brown blood is exactly how i discovered i'd lost my first bubba so it makes no difference what colour it is
I was also VERY well with dd and don't remember many symptoms at all, but actually they've returned now anyway :happydance:so feeling much better. thank you all for your support today:hugs:

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better Chilli. Or that your symptoms have picked up.

My m/c started out with bright red blood. It's so traumatic, I didn't have any bleeding with my DD. But sometimes I wonder if because I'm 'inspecting' things more closely that I'm noticing blood this time. Maybe I had with DD too and just didn't notice it. Anyways, I just checked again it's still there. I only notice it if I 'dig' a little bit. But there's definately a few red streaks. It's Thanksgiving weekend here so I won't be able to see my doctor until next week. Unless it gets worse, I'm going to hold out until then.

you'll be in my thoughts round all weekend

Thanks ladies. I just checked again and there's absolutely nothing, not even after 'digging'. So I think that I might be worrying over nothing. I'm just going to try and relax a bit.

I hope you ladies have a good weekend. I'm off to eat some turkey and stuffing!!

Round2, very glad to hear that! Have a good weekend.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->