PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Megg I am so sorry, I really thought this was it for you, look after yourself, thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Megg I've just heard your awful news. I am so sorry and thought this was the one for you.

If someone wants to take the thread over, that would be great. I mean, I have no chance of getting back into Summer. I'm looking at Winter probably now. I suspect my next try will be my clinic's Apr 4 cycle... So, I'd be looking at an EDD in late Dec or early Jan if it takes. If someone's willing, I'll get the ball rolling on making the switch. Thanks! :hugs:

I'll take it over for you if you want Meg? I kinda feel bad taking something else away from you IYKWIM, but I just want you to concentrate on healing and getting back on your horse! (Theoretically speaking!:hugs::hugs:

Just let me know what I need to do.:flower:
Suzanne XX

If someone wants to take the thread over, that would be great. I mean, I have no chance of getting back into Summer. I'm looking at Winter probably now. I suspect my next try will be my clinic's Apr 4 cycle... So, I'd be looking at an EDD in late Dec or early Jan if it takes. If someone's willing, I'll get the ball rolling on making the switch. Thanks! :hugs:

Megg, I am hoping and would be honoured if we end up bump buddies for Winter. You're an amazing woman and I noticed that you're only a few months older than me!!

Big hugs to you Megg. Make sure you look after yourself and take care xxx

I'll take it over for you if you want Meg? I kinda feel bad taking something else away from you IYKWIM, but I just want you to concentrate on healing and getting back on your horse! (Theoretically speaking!:hugs::hugs:

Just let me know what I need to do.:flower:
Suzanne XX

Oh, sweetie... Its easier for me not to do this. I hope you realize that. Its not taking something from me. Its showing me mercy. I would keep it if no one volunteered... but I'd rather you had it. I'll PM the mod who helped last time. Thank you! :kiss:

Megg, I am hoping and would be honoured if we end up bump buddies for Winter. You're an amazing woman and I noticed that you're only a few months older than me!!

That would be great, honey! I truly hope it works out that way for both of us! :hugs:

Megg just logged on for first time in a few days to see your terrible news :cry: I'm so sorry hun I thought this was it.
Take good care of yourself and your other half, so sorry again :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I got out of the hospital yesterday after 3 days in for a virus or hyperemesis. I'm able to keep solid food down now. It wasn't fun as I had low potassium levels and bad dehydration. Baby has been very active and healthy. Nurses had a hard time tracking him down for more than a second, his heart rate has been a steady 155. I can feel him move now. :happydance: I have my anomaly scan Tuesday and we can officially say he is in fact a he. :cloud9: I'll post pics then.

hello ladies
hope everyone is doing well. I'm waiting unitl the 21st for my OB appointment. Before then i have to try and get into the maternity ward tour at the hospital i would like to go to just to make sure i like it.

My DS#1 has settled into school nicely so thats good and my DD is settleing into kindy as well. In 2 weeks time DD will be at kindy 3 days a week 9:30 to 2:30 leaving me home with my littlest one. It will be so strange cause i'm only used to her going to care 1 day a week. I guess its good though cause she's be ready for school next year.

At the moment i'm fiddling around with the removalists insurance company over the damage they did to my furniature when we moved so i have lots to keep me busy. Hope everyone is well

I'm fed up of waiting for my next scan (in about a month!) to find out what sex our little Dancer is. I want to know NOW darnit! Impatient for feeling baby as well, I've felt nothing yet :(.

I am excited to see my mw again on Monday though, and hear bub's heartbeat again.

I was at the ER today due to some severe pains and was given an ultrasound. It appears my sch hasn't cleared up as I previously thought. There is still some bleeding in the uterus. I feel really bummed about it. Fortunately, the baby is doing just fine and I felt him kick a lot today. And I finally found out the gender today: I am having a son! :blue:

I was at the ER today due to some severe pains and was given an ultrasound. It appears my sch hasn't cleared up as I previously thought. There is still some bleeding in the uterus. I feel really bummed about it. Fortunately, the baby is doing just fine and I felt him kick a lot today. And I finally found out the gender today: I am having a son! :blue:

Congrats! :blue:

I hope the sch clears up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"