PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Thanks girls have to wait till friday but o well ill live till then hehe...
Hey Kess you got married on my 18th birthday :D

Hi, everyone! I'm back from my vacation (holiday) to sunny california. Hi to all the newbies and hope everyone is well.

Starry, I will keep your little one in my positive thoughts and prayers. Hopefully he/she is just being naughty again.

I see my OB tomorrow to check my stitch and cervix and to check on baby and confirm he is infact a he. I'm feeling my first flutters every now and again. It feels strange like a little fish is swimming. I hope he is okay.

Hi all

Hope you had lovely vacation Mrs Wez. Hope youe appointment goes well x

Just back from my mw appoint, heard bub's hb again, they are still lying low down into my pelvis to the left side, reassuring as not feeling any movement yet. Scan next Thursday for me.

Sorry some of you suffering with the nausea again booo hope it passes real quick!

Hope everyone else is well :D

Hey ladies... I just wanted you to know that I'm here and reading constantly... I just don't always have anything useful to say! LOL So, don't think I've deserted you. I'm just reading quietly until there's a purpose for me to post... Of course, there was no purpose for this one... LOL

Hi ladies well I am now officaily 14 + 3!

I have been signed of work for two weeks with high blood pressure till not feeling pregnant though!

Been a bit worried this morning as bubs heartbeat seems to have dropped from 160 BPM at 10-12 weeks to 140-150? over the last few days I think it is normal for them to slow any one have any experience with this?

Oh and MEGG i have some knitted things I need to post to you!

I'm not an expert, but I think the hb does slow down at this point. It definitely seems to be within the healthy range.

AFM, finally found out when I'm going for further tests to see if baby has spina bifida or not. I have an ultrasound next Friday morning (the 11th). My city doesn't perform these tests so I have to drive almost an hour away.

Hi girls,

I'm waiting for the principal of my sons new school to ring me back to organise a visit to enrol him before friday the start of school.

I have an appointment with my new OB on the 14th so just waiting for that to. Bub's is moving quite a bit these days and seems to have developed a pattern on getting active around 10pm every night which wouldn't be to bad but since i'm not sleeping well it means i dont get to sleep untill after it finishes playing.

i also have to book an appointment to go on a tour of the hospital i plan to deliver in but haven't had time to yet. Oh well, such is life.
I have offically been living in Melbourne for 2 and a half weeks and i'm loving it

aussie, glad that you're enjoying your new home. How has it been switching OBs mid-pregnancy? Did you have a hard time finding one? I ask because I'm probably moving to another province this spring and am feeling nervous about having to switch OBs. I really like mine and wish he could deliver my baby. I'm in Canada so I know the process would be different but I'm guessing the stress of change would be similar.

Glad things are working out for you Aussie.

My appointment went great. Couldn't get my ultrasound done today but I get a very detailed ultrasound done in a week. The anomoly scan. I think your supposed to get it at 20 weeks but my OB wants me to get it done faster. I'll be able to confirm the gender then.

Still getting sick. It's really frustrating and I don't want to end up in the hospital again but I'm not sure how I can prevent anymore than I am.

I know this is very sad, but I keep thinking I've lost my baby for some reason. Everytime I go in, I expect to hear the worst. Everytime he is perfect, I just can't get rid of the feeling.

I can't rid of the negative feelings about my baby either. :( Every time I dream about my pregnancy I always dream that I have lost it or am about to. Last night I dreamed I found blood everywhere. I know it's just a dream but it freaks me out.

I can not stop throwing up! I'm so annoyed. I haven't been able to keep anything down since Monday night. I have a feeling I'm going to end up in the hospital again. :cry: I am at work now but I just want to be in bed at home.

Just wanted to say that I think I jumped the gun taking this thread again. Its over for me. We lost the baby last night. There's more info in my journal, but its a bit hard to find with all the condolences, tbh. I don't have the energy to say more at the moment... but I did want to update.

Meg, do you want someone else to take over the thread for a while hunni? I'm sure we'd all much rather you looked after yourself than worried about updating a thread.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->