PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Hey girls, how are you all? I wrote in here a while ago but it was whilst it wasnt being updated so am not on the list. After seven miscarriages in the past two years I am days away from 2nd tri :happydance: I have my seventh scan tomorrow, dating and nuchal so will give you a proper EDD then, so nervous.

Hey girls, how are you all? I wrote in here a while ago but it was whilst it wasnt being updated so am not on the list. After seven miscarriages in the past two years I am days away from 2nd tri :happydance: I have my seventh scan tomorrow, dating and nuchal so will give you a proper EDD then, so nervous.

Yay!! I'm only 4 days away from 2nd tri, so excited!! Good luck for tomorrow :D

Actually, you ARE on the list! :winkwink: I read every single post and added all the people who posted along the way! I'll happily change your due date when you know for sure though! :hugs: Oh, and :wohoo: for 2nd tri! That's amazing, honey! Really, really brings hope to lots of RM girls!

thanks girls i was starting to think i was strange but i feel normal now. <3 love you guys:hugs:

Hi Everybody!
Meg,
Could you add me to the big beautiful summer list? My EDD is August 20th! Thanks :)

Can i join in ?

Due the 30th July

:hi: everyone!

Welcome to all the new ladies :hi:

Megg glad the scan went well. I'm staying team yellow for the front page.

Aussie glad to hear your all unpacked

Great news fox, hope the mw appointment goes well on the 1st

Sorry to hear about the spotting starry :hugs:

23 weeks for me tomorrow! Midwife next Tuesday and should have scan next week to see risk for pre-term labour, just waiting for scan time - my area is running a pilot scheme for the scans which is nice addition

Hope everyone is well x

Hi Sammie and Lawa Congrats to you both :dance:

Hope your both feeling well?!

Congrats on 23 weeks Cutelou tomorrow :dance:

Hope the rest of you are well xx

Welcome to the new gilrs!!!

Hi Everybody!
Meg,
Could you add me to the big beautiful summer list? My EDD is August 20th! Thanks :)

Of course! :)

Can i join in ?

Due the 30th July

Definitely!

:hi: everyone!

Welcome to all the new ladies :hi:

Megg glad the scan went well. I'm staying team yellow for the front page.

Aussie glad to hear your all unpacked

Great news fox, hope the mw appointment goes well on the 1st

Sorry to hear about the spotting starry :hugs:

23 weeks for me tomorrow! Midwife next Tuesday and should have scan next week to see risk for pre-term labour, just waiting for scan time - my area is running a pilot scheme for the scans which is nice addition

Hope everyone is well x

Gotcha! I'll add you to the "team yellow" list and figure those out ASAP.

Wow... Almost at V-Day! Eek!

Thanks Megg!

I have my first consultants appointment tomorrow not sure what to expect really!

I know him though he scanned me the first time and I miscarried and is a right looker lmao!

Hi girls, I've been to see a consultant and substance midwife today. Both have agreed I need anti depressants so I've been put back onto sertraline but now it's a 100mg dose. I can go up to 250mg before it starts to get dangerous for baby.

When I have my triple test I need extra blood taken to check my liver. I overdosed back in October and a lot of the tablets I took were paracetamol which can mess your liver up. I had tests whilst in hospital which indicated it was ok at the time but they want to keep an eye on me.

It's a weight off my shoulders, especially since I only have my OH to support me :)

I'm glad you are getting the help and support you need. Please PM me if I can help at all. I know how much depression sucks, I know I can't fix it but I can listen and let you vent.

Just got a call from my OB and my baby is high risk for spina bifida with 1 in 350 odds. I'm devastated but obviously I want a baby with special needs over no baby at all. My biggest fear is the condition would kill in in the womb. I need to go for further tests but am terrified of amniocentesis. I've had lots of bleeding with this pregnancy and feel my odds of having adverse reactions--ie. miscarriage--would be higher.

I know someone (in real life) who was given VERY high odds of spina bifida... Like, she was told to expect her daughter to have it. They were nearly sure. And, her little girl was born perfect... not a thing wrong with her! So, 1 in 350 isn't that bad... It wouldn't sound so bad if they said she had a 349 in 350 chance of NOT having it, would it?

That's true. It just feels like one thing after another with this pregnancy. My spotting started again last night. Thankfully, it was just brown stuff and has stopped again for now. I just get crampy whenever it starts up and the cramps take awhile to die down.

Hi, just been on a bit of a break, but wanted to come back and see all the girls. :kiss:

Sorry you are having a tough time Starry night, but Meg is right, try and think positive.

Sequeena sorry you need anti depressants that's tough I have been on those a few years ago...:hugs:

Meg how is everything, saw your latest scan pics...how exciting! Bet it feels like a miracle doesn't it....I know mine does.....:kiss:

Hi, just been on a bit of a break, but wanted to come back and see all the girls. :kiss:

Sorry you are having a tough time Starry night, but Meg is right, try and think positive.

Sequeena sorry you need anti depressants that's tough I have been on those a few years ago...:hugs:

Meg how is everything, saw your latest scan pics...how exciting! Bet it feels like a miracle doesn't it....I know mine does.....:kiss:

It definitely does, Lucy! It still feels completely impossible, honestly. I have days when I simply don't believe it at all! LOL

Hey girls just dropping in to say i have my first scan this week fingers x'ed everything is going well in there :)

Good Luck MM2B, I'm sure everything will be fine and you'll get to see your little sticky bean waving at you!:hugs:

Good luck MM2B!

I've got an independent midwife coming round this evening to "interview". I'm trying to come up with questions to ask.

My morning nausea seems to have reappeared. Darnit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->