PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Ladies I am so scared and its irrational!

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow and yesterday I bought a car seat and bedding OMG.

All the way through this pregnancy the only thing I have bought is one pack of baby vests!

Is it normal to feel like this?

Hope everyone is doing well.
AFM i have started getting swollen ankles, one seems to be more than swollen than the other. I'm not sure whether it is something to be worried about or not. I'll ask my OB about it when i see her next week. I also have my GCT test next week not that i'm looking forward to it to much though. Fxed i pass although i haven't failed on in 3 pregnacies so i'm quitely confident.

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow and yesterday I bought a car seat and bedding OMG.

All the way through this pregnancy the only thing I have bought is one pack of baby vests!

It IS normal :hugs: I have a scan tomorrow (doppler and to check amniotic fluid) and I am shitting bricks even though I've seen my man almost 4 weeks in a row. You won't believe the stuff I've got either :lol:

:hugs:

Brilliant news that Thomas is on target. Stay that way little man!

Thanks for the congrats, Starry Night, and it's great that everything is working out placenta-wise.

Lawa, yes, totally normal. My 20 week scan the other day I was scared for ages beforehand, literally having nightmares, and lying there for the ages the sonographer took to check everything felt like HOURS!

I'm still getting used to Dinky being a boy. I'm going to have to order that book, what's it called? How To Raise Boys or something? My experience with girl babies and toddlers/young children is quite extensive, I spent lots of time with younger girl cousins and most of the children my Mom has childminded/fostered all my life have been girls. My experience with boys could be counted in hours or days rather than years - they mostly buggered off outside to play football together. I just hope he's quiet and studious as I can relate to that! If he's sporty I'll be totally lost, and so will his dad, who's a total geek.

Yup Lawa I have been so scared before scans, now I feel so nervous but I must admit that has got better last couple of days.
I think the scaredness has gone as I can full lo moving or if not get them to move by have a rub or by singing lol not sure if thats as my singing is terrible or they actually like it :haha:
Hope your scan has gone really well, look forward to hearing :flower:

Hope rest of you are well today?

Starry, again I'm so happy for you and baby that everything has healed up nicely.

Lawa, I don't think the anxiety ever goes away. He's almost viable and I can feel him move and I'm still a nervous wreck when the day comes.

AFM, doing well was sick for the last couple of days. Dizzy, migraine, really tired and sick to my stomach but all seems to be well today. Strange. Jonathan is kicking and rolling this morning. I'm so in love with him already! :cloud9:

Today was scan day and all is fine phew!

measuring 20 +3 whoop xx

Its scary and really all starting to feel real now!

Had my scan. Amniotic Fluid Indix - 10cm. Normal!!!! Up yours medical world I am superwoman at growing babies!! :dance: :happydance: :yipee: :headspin: :smug: :coolio: :ninja: :wohoo: :finger:

Awesome news, squeena!! You are a super Amniotic Fluid woman!

I love the smug face. You are doing great, only one month until viability.

Hi girls,
i have a couple of hours unitll i do my GCT and i'm absolutely shitting myself at the moment. i dont know why cause its just a stupid blood test but i'm quite scared. It might have to do with my fear of needles at the moment but who knows. Also LO hasn't given me any big kicks yet today, which i'm sure its only a matter of time but it doesn't stop me from worrying about bubs.

I gotta go and take my daughter to kindy so untill after i get these tests done, bye bye:coffee:

Good luck with your blood tests!

I have a very laid-back baby and I can go days with hardly feeling a thing from him. Doesn't really help my stress levels but he's always just fine on the ultrasounds I've had. I used to feel him a bit more when he was sitting really low. It's like I can't feel anything but solid kicks in the stomach area and he has always preferred to roll or squirm. I'll feel him in the pelvic area but then he will roll upwards and just "disappear". Freaks me out a little...

Blood test didn't go well today.
It took them 3 goes to find a vein and they only found it when they were just about to give up after wriggling the needle about for about a minute.
I only hope that i dont have to go back and have the 2 hour test cause i dont think i could do it. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->