PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Good for you, Aussie.

I'm happy to report my cervix is holding up well. I go in for my GTT on Tuesday. He loves to kick and punch me. Little brat. :haha: I wouldn't have it any other way.

MrsWez that's great news!! My GTT is on May 12th, joys!

Thanks, squeena. :hugs: How are the fluid levels doing?

Thanks, squeena. :hugs: How are the fluid levels doing?

Great!!! I went into hospital a couple of weeks back as I thought I was leaking fluid again. They tested me and I wasn't leaking at all :thumbup: had my anomaly scan a few days later and my water had gone from 3cm, 9cm, 10cm to 11cm!! I'm in the normal category now and my membranes have healed themselves :happydance: I still need regular scans though x

Awesome!! I'm so happy for you! I'm still having scans every two weeks myself, I have to go every week starting at 34 weeks. I've been having some braxton hicks which is a bit unnerving. But otherwise I've been feeling pretty good. How is Thomas doing?

Awesome!! I'm so happy for you! I'm still having scans every two weeks myself, I have to go every week starting at 34 weeks. I've been having some braxton hicks which is a bit unnerving. But otherwise I've been feeling pretty good. How is Thomas doing?

How do you feel about having so many scans? I love seeing Thomas yet at the same time it really stresses me out :( part of me wants to live in ignorance, I don't want to know if something has gone wrong again but at the same time I need to know so I can (hopefully) do something about it!!

I've been getting BH too, started about a week ago I think. Only once or twice a day, they're not that bad but are a bit freaky! Thomas is great too he's really started kicking now, it's wonderful x

I am mixed on scans tbh. I'm so happy to see that things are fine, but I wish I had an easy pregnancy that didn't require so many. Seeing Jonathan is always a plus. I don't see much of him as they focus on my cervix and not the baby.

I'm glad he's doing well. The kicking seems like it's just getting stronger to me. DH felt him kick for the first time a few nights ago. :cloud9:

I am mixed on scans tbh. I'm so happy to see that things are fine, but I wish I had an easy pregnancy that didn't require so many. Seeing Jonathan is always a plus. I don't see much of him as they focus on my cervix and not the baby.

I'm glad he's doing well. The kicking seems like it's just getting stronger to me. DH felt him kick for the first time a few nights ago. :cloud9:

Same here the kicks are deff getting stronger! My OH hasn't felt them yet, Thomas stops whenever he tries to feel it and my OH is too impatient to leave his hand on my stomach for a few minutes lol xxx

I wish we didn't need so many scans :hugs: A lot of people have said I'm lucky to see him almost every week but oh how I wish I could have just had the 12 week and 20 week scan :(

Agreed. What we do for these little boys. :hugs: My DH tries to feel him every night and talks to my bump in a Darth Vader voice for some reason. I can't wait for my 3D/4D ultrasound on April 28th. It's my 27th birthday present, which is actually the April 30th.

Agreed. What we do for these little boys. :hugs: My DH tries to feel him every night and talks to my bump in a Darth Vader voice for some reason. I can't wait for my 3D/4D ultrasound on April 28th. It's my 27th birthday present, which is actually the April 30th.

LMAO darth vader!!! :rofl:

I'm counting my scan on the 18th as sort of a present as my 22nd birthday is actually on 20th April :D Have fun at your scan I would so love one of those!!

I can't wait :happydance: I'll be 29 weeks too!!

Oh wow 3rd tri!! How exciting :D You'll get to see loads of details, awww it'll be so cute!!

Hi ladies,

It's so lovely to see everything is going well for everyone!

I'm full of cold at the mo, add that to the back ache and pelvic pains I'm not sleeping too well - but it will be so worth it!

We've been talking names and they are all very traditional - they have to be with my OH's surname "Head"! Also have to be careful so no Richard or William here! lol. We both like Olivia for a girl but no definates yet.

Have a new midwife after being told I couldn't have the birth centre and have changed to a much nicer hospital without the memories of before and feel so much happier for it - although it did involve an hour and a half meeting with the midwife to change over the paperwork - you would have thought it would be fairly standardised; but no!

Can't believe it's the last ten weeks - it's gone so slowly since week 20!

Take care ladies xxx

Congrats on team Blue MissMummy

Sorry you are feeling unwell, orna. I love Olivia!

It's my V-day today if you go by scan dates! If you go by LMP it's on Monday. Generally my MW wants to go by LMP as it'll mean less pressure for an induction if I go overdue, but for this, I'm claming today as my V-day! Yay!

Happy VDay Kess!! Congrats on another milestone!!

Congrats on reaching another milestone, Kess!

I've decided my next milestone will be 32 weeks. I think that's when baby's chance of survival with minimal lifelong complications is quite good. Also, I'm moving out of province at 28 weeks and probably won't get to meet my new OB until around then so baby can't come before that!

Hi ladies,
hope you are all well.
I have a cold at the moment, which includes a sore throat, that just wont go away. it gets worse at night as well.:nope: Have been to the doctors and eh said to just keep up fluids and try to rest cause there isn't an infection that needs antibiotics just a virus that need time to pass.
And just to be completely annoying, my bread machine and coffee machine are malfunctioning and need to get serviced:cry: so i have nothing to keep me occupied. OH WELL i'm still here and well enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->