PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Happy DD to me. lol No baby though. At my appointment two days ago my cervix was still high and closed but "good and soft". Whatever that means. Every time I go to the toilet I check for bloody show but nada. No real BH either. Maybe baby will just surprise me one day.

Foxie that is a cute baby! How are you getting on? It's pretty mad at first isn't it.....I bet you are over the moon she is finally here..love the name...:hugs:

Starry hope your baby decides to arrive soon! :flower:

Had some bloody show this morning. Hope this means I'll have my son in my arms by the end of the week! :)

Starry, I had that and Tilly was born 24 hours later...this could be it for you! :happydance:

Just wanted to update that Jonathan Asher was born on July 6th 2011 at 5:39pm weighing 6lb 12oz and was 19.5 inches long. It was amazing to hold my rainbow baby for the first time.

https://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x3/wezgray430/jonathanjuly.jpg

Congrats MrsWez, he's lovely.

Starry, I read somewhere most people go into labour within 72 hours of a bloody show, so get some rest!

Having tons of painful contractions but they come and go so still not in labour yet. 72 hours? Well, I hope that means the real thing starts tomorrow. Baby could yet share his birthday with my brother (who jokingly has been insisting this not happen, ha ha)

Congratulations Mrs Wez he's gorgeous

Starry anytime for you now, I'm sure those contractions will start to intensify and become regular. I lost most of my plug/show in labour in the hospital. Good luck t you, cant wait to see your lo :D

Lucy we are doing great thank you, Eliza is feeding every 3-4 hours and sometimes sleeping up to 5 hours between 5am - 10am. She had her first trip to Trafford Centre yesterday, we had lunch and then treated her to some clothes that fit her now as most clothes are too big for her, newborn size has growing room in!

Making the most of having dh around he has another 2 weeks off, still have some visitors to call but most have been now.

How's you and Tilly?

I have wrote my birth story for those of you who have time to read and want to, it is a little long as it was a long labour lol, it's in the 'Birth Story' Section

I hope you have your baby soon, Starry. I'm sure you can't wait to meet him.

Any updates anyone? I'm still waiting for Dinky to make his appearance.

Good for you Sequeena! I'm getting impatient now. I've had more mucus, but nothing I'd say was anything like losing plug, and although my tummy's been a little upset that could easily be my IBS not anything promising like a clear out. I've told DH if Dinky's still in there by next weekend, we're spending a day doing all the natural induction remedies I know of! MW will probably do a sweep next appointment, which is Monday, when I'll be 41 weeks (by LMP) or 41+2 (by scan). I'm sure he won't make an appearance before 2nd August, though, as that's when MIL goes on holiday.

Update: I had my baby boy at home at 1.55am Friday morning, the 29th. He shares a birthday with his grandad, my FIL :).

My waters broke that afternoon at 2.40pm, and within 20 minutes contractions had started, and very quickly were 5 minutes apart and lasting between a minute and two minutes. My Mom, Dad and sister came up and were all here the whole way through, and my wonderful MW Jo did a great job too. I used relaxation through the early contractions, then the TENS, and then got into the birth pool. Eventually Jo suggested G&A as I was struggling a little, and even though I thought I'd hate it (I hate feeling woozy which is what I was told it would feel like), it was lovely (didn't feel woozy at all), it took the edge of the intense pressure though it didn't change the pain at all. His head took forever to arrive, and we found out why once he was out - average head circumference is 33cm, his is 36cm, and he's 9lb 5-and-a-bit ounces (my Dad laughed at me mentioning the "and a bit", but I pointed out I'd felt it I was getting credit for it!). I'm 5'2" and 8 stone!

My rainbow baby is here! :cloud9:

His name is still in flux. We'd narrowed it down to three possibilities, and hubby said I could have my choice since I'd done all the work, but we weren't sure which he looks like, so it's probably either Rowan or Robin. Middle name Patrick to honour my Nan whose middle name was Patricia.

Many congrats Kess, big well done too you!! Fab weight too :D ....

Sorry flying visit, back when more time, must be more updates due?!

Hope everyone is well xx

His name is now settled on Rowan:

https://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m432/KaidaAmaya/100_0260.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back