PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

Help ladies!!!

OH the PRESSURE!! TONS of pelvic, cervical and RECTAL pressure! And pains that shoot down my legs! WTH is going on?!

Sorry Wish, no advice as I didn't go through it but I'm sure someone will be along to help asap!

could be the start of something? maybe call MW Wish - hope all is well.

AFM - D Day!!!! :yipee: Still only the odd vague period pain, bit of pressure. Leaning towards having the sweep tomorrow - fxd cervix is looking good.

hx

happy D day Hb!!! :dance: Hope the sweep does the trick for you! Really not long now!!

I am going in for ante partum testing today, I will ask my nurse what she thinks. I did a bit of Dr. Googling.. and lovebug could be just engaging, my cervix could be opening or both! If he comes now, I'd be okay with it. 36 weeks is good for him I think.. but I'd really like him to cook for a tad bit more...

I'll keep you all posted! xx

We are so on the final stretch (if you'll excuse the pun h!) exciting stuff!

We had a mammoth day out today - popped into my office, long lunch (I BF in public for the first time) and shopping - got lots of pink stuff and some nursing tops. So tired now, Florence is not the best sleeper at night (she's a champ during the day - typical!) but feeling like some kind of strange normality is setting in!

xxx

Amazing what becomes normal eh Lou?! Vickie's fluid levels have decreased significantly since last scan. When that happened with Jessica they got her out a week later :-/ Hold tight little girl xxx

Sounds like a routine is forming Lou!!

Fxd for Vickie :flower:

hx

Aw, fingers crossed for Vickie. xx

Glad things are starting to settle in Triple! Woot for BF in public! I am a total supporter!!

Well, my apt went okay. I had a contraction while on the monitors. They said that baby is heading down the pelvis! They didn't want to check me, incase that put me into labor. But on wed, I have a scan and they will check me out. I think we are getting really close! Gosh, my cervix hurts! :)

Yay for the breastfeeding in pubilic once you done it once its easier the next time.

Good luchk hb hope it all happens soon

Chloe learnt to roll from her front to her back today :cloud9:

MW appt fine - FH 42 so back on track for the growth. BP was high - she had to do it 3 times to get under 90 - going to keep an eye on it - any symtoms like swelling etc etc. We decided against the sweep but asked her to check my cervix - it was high and posterior so no good for a sweep anyway - looks like Ollie isn't planning to come out in the next couple of days anyway - will be going for a few walks I think.

Come on Ollie! Don't despair h, your cervix can change very quickly without you noticing. Mine was high and long a few days before my induction and soft and short a few days later when I went in - didn't feel a thing! x

Oh come on now Ollie! Mummy wants to meet you! I hope your BP goes down Hb. :hugs:

I know - I feel worried about the bp - the first was 124/96, 2nd was 122/90 and 3rd was 126/88 - and now I feel on high alert for symptoms - keep thinking - maybe my fingers feel swollen but then is it a mental thing? am I imagining it - just that I'm looking out and worried??

Then is it worth going in just in case? I would always say to someone else that it was but it's different when it's you - and my OH is stressed enough as it is - he'd be in blind panic if I said we needed to go in and then it be nothing!!

hx

Hi all. Been such a long time since I came on here. I can't believe how long ago it seems since I saw Lou at the hospital.

Anyway my update for anyone who was asking

I went away to my Dads for Christmas and on the 29th I started having bleeding and pains so was readmitted to the hospital

This time it didn't settle so quickly so I have been in from then till now. 16 LONG days.

Basically they have just been monitoring me and giving me pain relief. One night it was really bad and I had to go to Delivery suite so they could monitor me constantly and give me pethadine.

I had a scan done a couple of days after I went in which showed her to be 3lb 4.

Yesterday they did another scan which showed that her fluid is now subsstantially reduced to what it was 2 weeks ago.

Then the AFI (amniotic fluid index) was 12.9 and now it is 8.

Obviously that is a large drop in a small time. With Jessica they scanned me just before 34 weeks and saw it was 9, when they scanned the next week it was 4 and they induced.

So obviously I am a bit worried this is going the same way.

I have to go back to the hospital on Wednesday morning to have an indepth scan to check fluid but also the blood floor etc through the cord and placenta since fluid disapppearing like that can be a sign that the placenta isn't working so well.

That is at 9:30, then at 12:30 I have to go to day assessment for a trace (nothing like hanging around for a few hours hey?) and then wait another couple of hours for the consultant to tell me how things are and what they are going to do.

Normally fluid levels come back up even when they have been low so that's what I am hoping for but obviously not what happened in my experience last time.

She now weighs 3lb 14oz and I got a very cute picture of her looking directly at the screen.

So now I want to get my hospital bags packed so that if she does have to come sooner than planned that is all ready.

Hi all I been in hospital for 3 days with high bp 155/110, 148/102, 147/100, 152/107 all remained high, had tests for swine flu temp was 38.2 at one stage. I've had an ECG and a Doppler scan on my legs which was clear plus a full internal which was so painful. I'm out till Monday when I'm in at 8 am for my section but gotta go back Saturday and Sunday for bp check and labetol think that's the spelling , it bp tablets so hopefully it bring it down. Im knackered but Monday not far away.

Hope everyone ok xx

Crikey Vickie and Fluffy - you've both been through it.

Vickie - Hope LO can stay put a little longer and your amniotic fluid comes back up!! Glad you got out for a bit at least - I bet you were missing all your LO's :hugs: so sorry you had to go through that.

Fluffy - hope the BP pills sort you out :hugs:

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->