PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

Oh wow Vickie and Fluffy. BIG :hugs: girls!

Vickie, I hope your fluids can come back up or at least stay put for a little while longer. Hold on little one xxx

Fluffy, I hope the pills can bring your BP down. Come on monday!! xxx

2 days I'm getting excited now just praying my bp is down as don't wanna be readmitted today without a baby !

On good note our pip claim award went in the bank today so I'm 2k richer so at least I can spend some cash today yipee x

bless ya vickie and fluffy hope everything works oiut ok

Come on ollie mummy wants hugs and kisses now

Well bp was fine today slightly high 139/86 but low enough not to be worried. I'm still on tamiflu as swine flu results not back yet but my temp only 36.8 so doc thinks highly unlikely it's swine flu. My hb levels 9.8 so on iron tablets now wot next !!!!!

Babies moving really weird think he engaging at long last he weighs 8lb 1oz now at scan so good weight x x

Glad things have settled today fluffy. I was on labetalol for the last 6 weeks of my pregnancy to control my whitecoat syndrome - did the trick. Stopped it after I gave birth and BP back to normal. 2 days until you meet your little one - can't believe it!

:hugs: vick - sorry you're still in, time must seem like its standing still for you. Seems like yesterday to me that we met at the hospital! Really hope your fluid levels stabilise, your little girl is doing so well.

Don't worry too much about your BP h - vicious circle, will make it higher. You're so close and without swelling or protein I'm sure its just a blip.

Got a feeling this week is going to be super-exciting on this thread - the end of the journey for lots of you and the beginning of a new one! (Don't worry Vick - we're saving the best till last!)

Quick update here - all going well. Flossie slept for 6 hours last night (on Daddy) after some mega cluster-feeding before bed (hungry little devil in the evenings). We seem to have the hang of the breastfeeding now (at last) - still using nipple protectors but what the heck they work for us, will try and wean her off over the coming weeks - maybe.

Love to all.

xxx

Good job on the BF Lou - and a good routine starting there!!

Fluffy - must be fab knowing that you're 2 days away!! - I do wish I just knew when Ollie would be here for sure!! Glad it doesn't look like swine flu too - that must be a relief!

hx

:hugs: to all you ladies! Won't be long til we're all together again! Come on bubbas!x

Back off to hospital for bp check today. Less than 24 hours now soooooo nervous don't know when I can update again but will keep face lol informed via Laura and If someone might update here

Good luck h in your eviction x

Thanks girls for everything xxx

Good luck Heather mate!

Kim are you ok? Stuck in hospital? xx

I'm okay Nic, thank you for asking :flower: I have been stuck in this city since 32 weeks :(. i haven't been aloud to go home. Too far, and too high risk to travel. I'm giving birth 3 hours from home, but the hospital has THE best doctors and NICU in all of Texas. And all of my friends and support is hear too.

I am just getting really frustrated not having any of my things, and relying on the kindness of others for so long! I just want to sleep in my own bed and not have to worry about upsetting my hosts. :( I'm starting to really need and miss my husband too. I'm just very emotional.

But it is all worth it! My doc has kept Lovebug in there! Thanks for letting me rant..

Anytime. I see your distress on Facebook and worry about you :hugs: Keep cookin', little man! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->