PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

Oliver Samuel born 10:06 GMT weighing 8lb 6oz.

Congratulations Heather, Noel and Laura :kiss:

Fantastic! Can we get 2 Ollies in one week is my question?!

Well done fluffy! I can remember how close you came to giving up and now look what you've done! Enjoy and hope you recover quickly from the section, take it easy and big :hugs:. xxx

just saw your earlier post wish, you're doing so well hun and have done everything in your power to give lovebug the best start in life. It must be so hard without your hubby there but you're doing him proud hun :hugs:. X

Congratulations Fluffy!!! :happydance:

:hugs: Wish - hang in there Lovebug :flower:

My Ollie seems to think it's funny to keep me waiting - although have been thinking - they put me 2 days ahead at my dating scan from my LMP edd - and I think I ov'd the cycle we conceived on cd 16 so potentially I'm only just due - hanging on to straws I guess. Am walking, cleaning, bouncing on excercise ball, taking RLT and drinking pineapple juice so doing all I can - spicey food doesn't wash with me and spd and generally being heavily pg means dtd is not on the cards. Hope that if not gone by Friday that cervix is good for a sweep....

hx

:hugs: h, must be torture just waiting for it to happen. Sounds like you're doing all you can, fingers crossed you'll be ready for a sweep if nothing else on Friday.

xxx

Thanks for the kind words Nic, H and Triple :hugs:

Hb, Hope you don't make it to friday for that sweep! I can't imagine how uncomfy you must be :hugs: Come ON Ollie!!!

xx

Not many left now! Come on babies! How are you today Wish? Gorgeous video btw :)

I am FULL TERM today!!! :happydance: :dance: So happy!!

WELL, yesterday was interesting!! I went in for ante partum testing and they wanted to check my cervix as I was having a lot of contractions. But I asked them to wait until it was really needed. So I had the contractions all day and most of the night, then were GONE! And they were pretty regular!

I have had increased thick CM, losser stools, pressure in the pelvis and pain in the cervix. But it all means nothing! :haha: I have no idea when this baby plans on comming!

Hehe, I loved that video. He was being a little wriggler that day :cloud9:

How are you doing Hb?

Hanging in there - still no Ollie - been for another walk - went to the chemist to get bp taken but they won't do it for pg people - I don't see why not tho - they aren't doing anything to you just taking a bp - will have to get an appt with the nurse afterall.

Congrats on full term Wish - sounds like you are getting closer than I am!! Are you happy to go now or are you holding out for longer?

hx

That stinks Hb! People are so weird when it comes to pg people. :hugs:

To be honest, I'd be totally okay with him comming now. And I am starting to think I'd really like him to come. While he is still small enough that I can push him out and it's less risky for both of us. And I am starting to freak out over some things like placenta abruption and still birth. The latter is a side effect of having GD.. so I'm just a nervious wreck over it. And I don't like the idea of being induced in the states.. it sounds painful!

I know what you mean about the new stresses - PA and still birth have been lingering on my mind - and then what if there's something wrong with him that they didn't pick up - just want to know he's ok!!

Hope Lovebug comes soon for you then :flower:

PS what is the video that people keep mentioning?

hx

Ah wish, I remember those worries, especially with the GD :hugs: - I can tell you not to worry, but you still will. What's the plan for you now - induction/c-section...? What's the latest update on lovebug's size? What I can tell you is that if you go for induction I would highly recommend an epidural. I had the most civilised labour up to 10cm - it was only after that it all went tits up (forgot to top-up epidural, Florence got stuck, spent an hour in stirrups - ouchy - the c-section was a breeze after that!). However, I really wouldn't be afraid to be induced again - you're looked after and feel that its under control.

Keep smiling h - you're doing great.

xxx

I hope lovebug and Ollie come soon! :flower:

It's on my fb page. It's a video of the baby wriggling around for his Daddy! Are you on my friends list? I'll pm you my email and name.

Ah wish, I remember those worries, especially with the GD :hugs: - I can tell you not to worry, but you still will. What's the plan for you now - induction/c-section...? What's the latest update on lovebug's size? What I can tell you is that if you go for induction I would highly recommend an epidural. I had the most civilised labour up to 10cm - it was only after that it all went tits up (forgot to top-up epidural, Florence got stuck, spent an hour in stirrups - ouchy - the c-section was a breeze after that!). However, I really wouldn't be afraid to be induced again - you're looked after and feel that its under control.

Keep smiling h - you're doing great.

xxx

I have a scan early tomorrow to see how big he is. If he is still small enough, they will let me try vaginal! Woot! If not, he will come by c-section. I am totally getting the epi! I have a painful skin condtion in my vaginal canal, so my docs have told me to get it. I like the under-control feeling, that would be nice :) I think they will want to check my cervix too.. hrm.. let's see if we can get a nurse with tiny hands!

Hope all goes well with the scan hun - and will be hoping for those tiny hands for you!

Finally got around to typing up my birth story - here it is: https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/513676-induction-38-weeks-gestational-diabetes-emergency-c-section-all-worth.html

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->