PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

Blondee do I need to add you to the front page? What's your EDD? x

pmsl :rofl: tulip!!!!

i feel soo sickly! i just want to be sick to get a break from feeling sick!

im also hoping nudger is doing ok, as this is the point flump went to sleep but didnt tell mummy

Sounds to me like Nudger is making mummy feel so ropey as proof :thumbup:
xx

i hope so - i really want my symptoms to get stronger, i want to be puking like 5 times a day! just to reasure me!

You feel like crap - that's more than I'm getting!

were almost exactly the same stage too, :hugs: we'll both get there, im very tempted to go nap about now

tulip - the pic looks like my bathroom windowsill!

Hiya Tulip!

Yes, sorry, i didn't ask to be added as i was too anxious about tempting fate, but am feeling really positive at the moment so please put me down for 8th Nov. Thank you.

How many tests did you do??? I don't have that much wee in me!! :haha: Are you feeling a bit more reassured?

M :hugs:

Hannah - My MW appt will be ~10 weeks like last time. I guess I should pick a MW, eh? Blah... I'm worried that choosing someone will make it too real. I'm not ready to book yet. But they don't need much warning around here, luckily! When do you go?

Nina - Thanks, honey! I didn't get to 6 weeks last time. So, I'm in the same place (mentally) as you this week. We'll get through it though! :hugs: Love ya! xx

Blondee - I'm glad you had a good scan when you didn't feel pregnant! That gives me hope! LOL I know that I had a horrible feeling at my first scan, and with good reason. So, I worry and then I worry more. :(

Haha don't worry Blondee none of them are from today, that's my collection from the last two weeks :haha:

I'll add you when DH gets off the laptop xxx

meg, i called the mw but the collective has a wait list! she said she'd call me in a couple of weeks if she doesn't hear from former clients as they hold 2 spots for them in case they fall pg again. i figure i'd wait until 8 weeks and then go see my dr. for a referral to the obgyn i saw last time if i don't hear from the mw's. fx'd i do! i didn't have a bad view of the clinic from last time, but i think i'd prefer a mw... we'll see!

hope you ladies are all having a weekend filled with nausea and sore boobs! ahhaa...

Sounds good, Hannah! Nausea and sore boobs sounds awesome! :) Same to you!

I am due November 17, 2010.
Not really feelings anything yet.. Just really tired.

Good... due before me and not feeling much! YAY! Sorry... I take solace in small things! We'll get through it together, kayxkay!

I've been getting twinges all day... and I have cravings! Cravings that hit at inappropriate times so that I can't possibly fill them. Like... uhm... egg rolls with sweet and sour sauce at midnight! :cry:

im living on toast, plain pringles and flat coke!!! whoop whoop, still want my symptoms to get worse tho!

Welcome to the team Kay... I've added you and Blondee to the list. I don't have much in the way of symptoms either :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->