PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

no symptoms here! getting a bit worried now....as I was feeling really sick and rough with Indi at this time....

nothing appeals to me for breakfast today... ugh. managed to get a good meal down last night - date night and we had a gift certificate to The Keg! i had lobster...mmm... went down fine but i think my nausea this time is actually worse in the morning! fancy that... :shrug:

Glad you had a good night!

Kate, try not to worry. I'm hugely bloated but that's about it! xx

Hugs hunny! I'm trying to stop stressing but it's really hard. Last pregnancy the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks which is what I am now. I only found out at dating scan at nearly 13 weeks. I'm praying history doesn't repeat itself xxx

I am sorry hun! are they giving you an early scan?
I hope all will be fine....it's a different pregnancy so hopefully we will have a different outcome!

I'm seeing my GP tomorrow morning and I'm going to hope and pray he refers me to EPU for an early scan but I'm not getting my hopes up too high as I know they can't always do it. I would have liked a private scan otherwise but we just can't afford £100 at moment even though it's such a good cause - all I know is that I can't carry on like this! I need to know this baby is alive xxxxxx

I hope they agree to a scan! Good luck tomorrow!

Thank you flower!

Just started feeling a bit sick again but it's probably down to the tub of ben and jerrys I've just scoffed for comfort! X

:rofl: You're worse than me at trying to attract MS by force!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that your GP lets you have a scan. There's a place in nottingham that does them for about £65 i think. Still expensive though :(

I'm seeing my GP tomorrow morning and I'm going to hope and pray he refers me to EPU for an early scan but I'm not getting my hopes up too high as I know they can't always do it. I would have liked a private scan otherwise but we just can't afford £100 at moment even though it's such a good cause - all I know is that I can't carry on like this! I need to know this baby is alive xxxxxx

I hope you get your scan so you can see that everything is fine. :hugs:

nothing appeals to me for breakfast today... ugh. managed to get a good meal down last night - date night and we had a gift certificate to The Keg! i had lobster...mmm... went down fine but i think my nausea this time is actually worse in the morning! fancy that... :shrug:

OMG! Need *drool* smiley! Mmmmm... The Keg! I only had it once, but I miss it! LOL

no kidding megg... dh was drooling as he's a steak lover, not so much for me which is why i had lobster! it was awesome though... *drool*

beadette - i hope you get your scan for peace of mind too! i know in canada there's no chance of that happening though, so i just keep telling myself that regardless of what i could see on a scan now, its out of my hands... i hope that doesn't sound all doomsday, but for me it helps me relax because it reminds me that its in the hands of fate!

I think I feel sicker when my hcg levels jump up or something. Pretty much every other day I will feel sick for hours and the next day only a little sick off and on. Yesterday I felt terrible for about 5 hours straight, then it was gone for 2 and then came back. Today I only felt sick when we went to the store and I had to look at all the foods that are unappetizing atm. When I get really worried, I go and brush my teeth just to see if it gags me.

no kidding megg... dh was drooling as he's a steak lover, not so much for me which is why i had lobster! it was awesome though... *drool*

beadette - i hope you get your scan for peace of mind too! i know in canada there's no chance of that happening though, so i just keep telling myself that regardless of what i could see on a scan now, its out of my hands... i hope that doesn't sound all doomsday, but for me it helps me relax because it reminds me that its in the hands of fate!

That's exactly how I feel! I know that a scan won't actually change anything! So, why fight the system?

Thanks girls. I've been asleep for last 2 hours (suppose I am getting some symptoms after all!)

hmmm I think it's hard with the scan, if he offers to refer me it will be great but I'm under no illusions and expect that even if I did see a HB it wouldn't stop me worrying completely! It's hard but I know you guys understand!! Loves x

ps Debs, where in notts? Could u pm me the company details for future reference please?thanks sweetie xxx

Boobs sufficiently sore... Sleepy at 8pm after sleeping in this morning... Ability to eat constantly... Random heart palpitations... Still twingy! No sickness! I said I didn't want it... and now I'm a dirty, paranoid liar! Since I tell everyone else that its okay to not have it and totally believe it when I tell them... Why can't I convince myself?

you know what... i might be all calm about the early scan thing because i know that last time the baby didin't stop develloping until 9 weeks and i found out at my 12 week scan. i'll be sh*tting bricks come 12 week scan time, you can be sure of that! and i know that they don't even always give 12 wk scans, but they gave me one as i have spina bifida in my family... for sure i'll be demanding one of those again ;) i don't think any of us will be calm until we have the baby in our arms!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->