Palpatations

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by sopho30, Oct 1, 2013.

1. sopho30

sopho30 Well-Known Member

Im feeling sorry for myself..Had a bad week starting last saturday ..been admitted to hospital 3 times in a week...I keep getting palpatations and my heart rate is 135 ..My usual is 65-80-...This lasted for a whole week...They have no idea why just that they say it could b the pregnancy causing it.......SO i was on a heart monitor fri til monday ....I feel so exhausted and get breathless...Im at home now..........Been signed off work for a week ..But i have a 22 month old at home and im so worried if it happens again......
    Trying to do things slowly and take it v easy ......Roll on January when little man is due x:

2. brandonsgirl

brandonsgirl Lucky mummy of 2 <3

Oh that sounds horrible hun, don't really have any advice but didn't want to read and run. I do think i remember seeing some A&E show where a lady had similar symptoms and it was pregnancy related. She may of had underlying problems though. I hope it doesn't happen again for you :(

3. happigail

happigail Mummy to Kitty and Ashy.

I'm sorry you're going through this. Sometimes pregnancy is just not fun is it?