Panorama Test Results!

KylasBaby

Girl Mom
Reaction score
Got my results back!!! Baby is low risk for all the triosomies the test tested for and the other chromosomal issues. Aaaand.....

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/imagejpg1_zps823e9bd2.jpg

We could not be happier! Baby Ava Grace!

I cried when the nurse gave me the results and called OH right away and then my Mom. If we weren't still waiting until 12 weeks to tell people other than close family I'd tell everyone!

Nurse said 7-10 days for results. With my luck I thought I'd get the results a minute before they closed on the 10th day, but today is day 7!! Seriously on :cloud9:

:pink::pink::pink:

So crazy knowing that early! How much does that testing cost and is there special reasons it's done?

I'm not sure how much it costs I think near $800. My doctor said as long as they do the blood draw in the office my insurance will cover it. No reason I got the test done really. I had a MMC before this, but my doctor offered it with a bunch of other tests. I'm only 25 so not advanced maternal age or have any other risk factors other than PCOS.

I'm not sure how much it costs I think near $800. My doctor said as long as they do the blood draw in the office my insurance will cover it. No reason I got the test done really. I had a MMC before this, but my doctor offered it with a bunch of other tests. I'm only 25 so not advanced maternal age or have any other risk factors other than PCOS.

Congrats! Thank you for sharing the great news! Can I print this and give it my to GYN haha. I just emailed her to ask if I request/ am willing to pay if I could have this test done since Kaiser only offers it to 35+. I would easily hand over $800 for it.

Huge congratulations, great news about the results coming back low risk and amazing on being team :pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->