Panorama wait.... Whose with me?

WantaBelly

Reaction score
I just had the panorama test done on 5/14 and am now waiting it out for the results. Is there anyone else out there who wants to wait it out with me?

I have recently been through the wait after taking the Harmony test. It took 9 days for the results to come back and thankfully all was good. I know how stressful and upsetting this wait is so I will follow you until you get your results :) How are you feeling?

I have recently been through the wait after taking the Harmony test. It took 9 days for the results to come back and thankfully all was good. I know how stressful and upsetting this wait is so I will follow you until you get your results :) How are you feeling?

Thank you SO much! I am still feeling a bit sick here and there but it has (knock on wood) slowed down a bit. This wait is very stressful, thank you for hanging out with me. My husband just doesn't understand and it's nice to have someone to relate to. I am 39 and have never had any issues before now but lately I have had some crazy dreams about the health of the baby.........

My partner was the same, he never really got how anxious I was about the situation. Me and 2 others on this forum were going through the same thing so we kept each other going until we all got our results, so I will be here with you too :) I'm 35 and my 12 week scan went well, nt measurement 2.2mm but combined with bloods came back high risk. We also found out through the test we are having a girl!

Not having my test until next week
So worried and anxious. Good luck with the results x

I just had my 12 week ultrasound and they didn't even measure the nuchal translucency this time which I found to be odd. Infact this is a link to the entire video

https://youtu.be/ulpCAO7WJAI

I think I may see a few gender clues here and there but I do not actually see the nuchal space at all...

Lovely video it's just amazing to watch isn't it! Does the test you took confirm the gender too? Odd that they didn't take the measurement isn't it, is that why you decided to take the test?

Shell shocked - what day is your test next week?

I have my scan Thursday. I've come back high risk for trisomy 21 so very worried. Do you ladies think it's okay to go on my own as DH was going to go to work........ I hope everyone gets great reassuring results x

I went on my own because my partner had to look after our two year old. They also did a scan just to confirm how far along I was so didn't want to take him with us. It all took about 15 minutes, the lady was lovely and tried to reassure me, I got upset just overwhelmed by the situation I guess. I hope Thursday comes quickly for youx

The Panorama does check for gender if you choose that option (which I did). I was given the test because of my age (39) and my sister has a child with trisomy 21. I am not sure why they didn't test the nuchal space, they always have before.

shellshocked - I know of several people whose came back at high risk and everything turned out to be ok. I will say a prayer for you and your family and wait it out with you here hun.

They had a space tomorrow so going in at midday. DH just rang to say he was coming with me and had booked the time off work. DS will be at nursery. Very nervous. Fingers crossed. Thanks to all for the support and I wish you all well too x

That's good then the waiting will be over sooner and fingers crossed results will come back for you both with good news. I am terrible at waiting, hopefully the time passes quickly for youx

I'm so glad you got in sooner! We will be here.........

all done. Had extensive scan too. Currently everything "looks" normal which in itself is a little reassuring. Just the wait now. 10-14 days. Thanks for being here ladies :hugs:

Hope it goes well for us all.

all done. Had extensive scan too. Currently everything "looks" normal which in itself is a little reassuring. Just the wait now. 10-14 days. Thanks for being here ladies :hugs:

Hope it goes well for us all.

That's Great Shellshocked!

I called Natera yesterday just to ask if they had received my blood sample yet and they said they received it on the 16th of May and for me to call back Thursday or Friday and ask if they have sent the report to my OB because sometimes they send them and the OB office doesn't check right away. Wish time would pass faster..... :shrug:

Wanna belly - gosh I really hope the days pass quickly now. By the end of this week you will hopefully have good news, I really have everything crossed.

Shell shocked - I was thinking of you today, glad it went well. I am also hoping you don't wait the full 10-14 days wait. I am In the uk too and I got mines back after 9 days including weekend.

Girls try to keep your chin up through this stressful wait, and I keep my fingers crossed for good news. Big hugs, I will check every day until I know both of your results. Hope you are both feeling okxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->