• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pansy & Mrsbroodypant.....and Lottie :-)

I am sorry to read that MrsBroodyPant, not got any good words to say, just want to give you a hug XXXXX

Its my brothers birthday today too! I hope your mum has a nice birthday and enjoys her cake.

We could choose how to get the results. We chose over the phone, that way i can cry at home instead of front of people. I know the results will be bad. Im prepared and have been since the brain cyst. A story this up and down can not end well. Its a rollercoaster and in some way if the results are good then the worry will continue and thats worse!
We watched a bit of tv and have just had a little sleep lol. Still dont know what film to watch lol

Xxx

How are you today? Any pain from the needle? Did you choose a good film in the end?

Do you have a telephone appointment or will they just ring when they feel like it? Will they be able to tell you the next steps over the phone or will you have to go in to find out that?

My mum enjoyed her cake & presents. I put up a birthday banner & got out the birthday table cloth for her. My brother happened to FaceTime me from uni just before she arrived, so I stood my iPad on the table so there was also his head to greet her! It looked v amusing!

My neighbour, who owns the chickens & the cat who visits us, now has a lamb in her house! Her 21 year old son brought it home after its mother rejected it (it was a triplet). Apparently she has to bottle feed it every 2 hours all day and night! She said its worse than a baby cos at least you can put a nappy on a baby! I couldn't believe it when I saw her walk out of her house with a lamb under her arm. I wonder what she'll do with it when it grows up. She has horses elsewhere, maybe she'll put it with them.

Are you having another restful day? My cleaner comes today, so I'll tidy a bit before then!!

xxx

Lol at tidying before the cleaner comes.

Im resting again today but DH is going to drive me to my mums house so i can rest there. She has more food than ive got in at the moment lol.

I remember when i stayed in Devon when we went last year. We hired 'pheasants roost' on Redhayes Farm in Broadwoodkelly near Winkleigh.

Id love a little lamb! Wouldnt be as keen on the sheep though.
Im glad your mum had a nice birthday.

I should get the results tomorrow. Problem is i need to go to work tomorrow afternoon which might prove difficult if im upset. Id want to cancel my classes but i already cancelled two thursdays. Im going to have to force myself to go.

Xxx

Oh Broody I just read through as I wanted to check in on you as I haven't been on in ages... and I so saddened to hear of these worries for your baby :( As you know from reading my journal I have been down a terrible road myself in second trimester, so if you ever need to talk I am here :hugs:

Thank u kiki04.

Ive been wanting to tell you about this but havent seen u around or found updates on your journal. I think i will be in your position soon of ttc a rainbow baby. I will let u know my outcome. I hope u are ok and get your BFP real soon xxx

We got the cvs results.
The baby has triploidy which is 69 chromosomes rather than 46 (23 from parent) so it has an extra set. This happens when the egg is fertilized by two sperm. It is very rare so shouldnt happen again. We are very upset but will be ok. Im sad that i wont be your bump buddie anymore but will still chat on here and i will get another bfp soon!!
Xxx

I'm so sorry Janine. The worst news. But from what I've learnt about you and your DH, I'm sure you will be ok in time. I'm glad it rare & unlikely to happen again. What do you have to do now?

I'm sorry I wasn't on last night to send my sympathy earlier. My ms came back with a vengence yest afternoon, to the extent that I couldn't keep water down again. I've been sipping water over night & am currently hoping I can keep breakfast down. I've been told to ring GP today.

I hope you are as ok as you can be today & will be thinking of you. xxx

Thanks
We go to the hospital today at 11.30 to find out what we do next. Its going to be horrible. But we will hopefully find out if the baby is a boy or girl.
I will let u know what happens.

Sorry your ms is back. I hope u are ok. Ring the gp if u need to. Xxx

Good luck for your appointment. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. I wish I could do something to help. All I can do is send you hugs and keep you I my thoughts and prayers.

xxx

Thanks.
I really hate 2013! I hope the end of the year is good with your baby being born and me having another bfp. Id love to be pregnant again by october.

Please keep talking to me and dont feel bad about telling me about your pregnancy and baby buys etc. Im happy for u. I will be back in this position again soon with a healthy child. I still want to share your journey.

Xxx

Thank you. I will do. I would really miss you if I couldn't talk to you anymore. And make sure you keep telling me about what you're going through & then your TTC journey. And I think we have enough in common to talk about other things too!

I'm sure you will get a BFP again soon. At least this was just a one off thing, it's not like its likely to happen again. You know you can get pregnant now & your body can cope with it, so you will have more hope than last time you were TTC. You've just got a horrible bit to get through now, and then your life can get back to being positive.

xxx

Yes your right.

DH keeps telling me the same thing. We know we can get pregnant now and we know clomid works. It is making us even more determind to be successful and DH wants to have more children than he planned. Although one would be lovely, id like 4 children and DH always wanted less but he wants 4 now lol. I hope we can make this dream happen.

Ive just had a coffee for first time since my bfp. It was nice :) xxx

:hugs: glad you enjoyed that coffee, you deserve so much a rainbow XXXXXX

We have found out the baby is a girl. I would of loved a little girl.

I go hospital on sunday to take a tablet then have the baby naterally on tuesday. My DH can be with me. It will be so hard and so sad
Xxx

I'm so sorry. This is all so sad. Will you give her a name?

Did they say how long you are likely to be in hospital for on Tuesday? Will it definitely not start til Tues?

Will you go to your classes this afternoon? I hope someone will be with you if not. xxx

We are not going to give her a name. I think it would just make it harder for me.

Yes im going to dancing soon. I dont want to but im not there long tonight.

After the tablet it could start sooner than tues and if it does then i have to go straight to hospital. Dont know what to do about my monday classes yet.
Doc said hopefully i will be home by midnight tues but could go on until wed.

Im not looking forward to this part one bit. It seems scary xxx

Yes, it does seem scary. I'm so sorry you have to go through it. Are there threads on here where other people say what it was like?

My mum lost a baby at 20 weeks, although it died at 16 weeks, when i was 8. They didn't tell her there was no heartbeat at 16 weeks, she found out a few days before she lost it by going to drs about some cramps/bleeding/something. She passed it at home. She said she woke up in night with period like cramps, went to bathroom and passed it. I only found out all the details a few weeks ago (although I remember her going to hospital at the time).

There's nothing I can say to make this bit any less awful. You just have to try to focus on your holiday afterwards & then trying again. You will get through it.

Hope your classes have taken our mind off it, even if its just for a few seconds.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"