Party and people not turning up

So I invited 20 kids to DS party. I handed out invites the first week of Feb. And asked for a reply by 20th, which is tomorrow. Iv had only 7 respond. 4 yes, 1 no 2 maybe. There's a few other kids he wanted to invite but I said he would have to wait till we got rsvp back from the first lot.
If I dont hear back, should I mention it? Or just assume it's a no and invite the others? I do t have any parents numbers so can't send a txt or anything round. Really don't want to approach the parents, but I could if I had to.

Ds had his 1st big party this year. It was at a soft play where you pay per person but you can pay for 4 less then youve invited, then if they turn up you pay for them on the day. We invited 19 and paid for 15. Luckily 15 turned up but it ended up been a different 15 on the day to what we thought as some turned up who hadnt let us know and others who said they were coming, did'nt. I would always RSVP and let them know if we couldnt attend after we said we could but seems not everyone does. I think its worse for children who have birthdays near holidays as i think people get carried away with the holuday and forget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->