Party and people not turning up

Sounds clear to me bumpy

Maria's party is on Sunday but half the kids in daycare are off sick, I hope her friends get better in time!

Aw no! Fingers crossed! Sunday is still a while away :)

Some of the mums have started to create a watsapp group for the mums whose kids have been invited to their party...seems to work. Most, if not all, the mums of the same school year (from DD school) are in a watsapp group that was created at start of year. However, I find that the mums then create a party inviitation group to inform that group of the party an I think it serves it's purpose well!

My daughters party was on Saturday. 15 from thw class had replied to say they were coming. Of them, 13 came and two little girls were ill. One boy turned up whose parents hadn't replied. (we had made more than enough sweet cones, as we knew siblings were coming and others from outwith school)

My sons party on sat, no one has rsvp yet and I can see no one turning up :( If I was feeling better I would have taken him out to some fun place with his bros but house party again.

My sons party on sat, no one has rsvp yet and I can see no one turning up :( If I was feeling better I would have taken him out to some fun place with his bros but house party again.

:( who have you invited? Is there any way to send reminders?

:( who have you invited? Is there any way to send reminders?
he invited some class mates and people in the estate. I think one will defo come as his mums said yes. But only one rsvp. Parents are strange here they dont let their kids out to play :wacko:

No rsvps here either but I think everyone I invited is coming

We have dithered do we do a party or not. He hasn't been too one in ages. However yesterday after not mentioning it for weeks he starts telling me who he wants to invite. Arrrr!
Is 10 days notice too little?

Hope today goes okay x

We have dithered do we do a party or not. He hasn't been too one in ages. However yesterday after not mentioning it for weeks he starts telling me who he wants to invite. Arrrr!
Is 10 days notice too little?
I think it's fine notice for something like a soft play centre or a party at home, but you'd probably struggle to find an entertainer or venue that wasn't booked.

Well the neighbour boy has just gone and invited himself to tomorrow's party and said he'll bring his little sisters - OH said ok before I could say no so now I have to go find more party bags!

So we've had twelve yesses, one maybe and one no from his class, which means over half haven't replied still (with the deadline tomorrow) but at least it's a good number! I've ordered enough party bags for 18 children (three more are coming from outside of school) and hopefully we won't have anyone random turning up on the day...

Well the neighbour boy has just gone and invited himself to tomorrow's party and said he'll bring his little sisters - OH said ok before I could say no so now I have to go find more party bags!

Eeeeeesh! Good luck!!

Eeeeeesh! Good luck!!

Have to go to the shop anyway, need to get some fromage frais to stiffen up the cake filling as the melted chocolate turned the whipped cream into liquid

Thankfully 3 kids turned up from the neighbourhood, none the school ones but he was happy enough.

Everyone came (apart from the neighbour kids that invited themselves! I think their mum must have told them they can't come as they weren't properly invited) but god, it was horrid, Maria was so badly behaved, screaming and crying literally half the time. The kids were lovely though.

Thankfully 3 kids turned up from the neighbourhood, none the school ones but he was happy enough.

Aw happy your little one had a good time! But those school parents suck!

Everyone came (apart from the neighbour kids that invited themselves! I think their mum must have told them they can't come as they weren't properly invited) but god, it was horrid, Maria was so badly behaved, screaming and crying literally half the time. The kids were lovely though.
Awwww hahah bless Maria probably kinda crazy seeing all those people coming for you! Awesome you had a good turn out though.

Woooohoo it went really well! No surprise guests, almost everyone showed up who said they would and had a turnout of 15 :) Joel absolutely loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->