Pay to pee?

feedindy

Reaction score
I just watched an episode of 19 Kids and Counting and they were in London and they had to pay 50p to use the bathroom. Do they make you pay to pee in all public restrooms there? or was that just one place?

Damn I can't believe you have to pay to pee. lol

The US and Canada are the only countries I've seen that have laws regarding free bathroom access... In other countries I'm usually just pleasantly surprised.

Yeah here it's usually 20p to pee, although a lot of places are free, tends to just be in train stations/bus stations that you have to pay :) xx

waterloo train station (London) is 20p & so are quite a few of the busier train stations, ive never understood this as if you wait until your on the train its free!! Lol
x

Victoria train station in london.. its 20p to have a wee, i have only ever come across having to pay to use the loo in train stations though........in the malls and shops etc its free xxx

Years ago in Holland when I was there you had to pay also, toilets where nice and clean to.

Most places are free but yes some places charge 20p. You can usually get around it if you have a baby as they dont charge for disabled toilets and they usually have the change station!

Just remembered the toilets in the metro in Paris in 1998. I paid to get in to a loo covered in poo and I had to do floating bum it was worst toilet I ever seen and i cant believe I paid to see it. Was no toilets on them trains either and I didnt know where the heck I was to get another.

Just remembered the toilets in the metro in Paris in 1998. I paid to get in to a loo covered in poo and I had to do floating bum it was worst toilet I ever seen and i cant believe I paid to see it. Was no toilets on them trains either and I didnt know where the heck I was to get another.

The metro in France is in general gross, I've been told by a French friend here in London that 'posh' people would never dream of using it whilst on the tube you get all kinds of people using it, going to theatre etc. In Paris they would just drive or get a cab.

I have to pay to pee at my local laundromat. Kind of annoying when the boy has to pee and you've just spent all your quarters on the dryer. I had to ask another person doing their laundry once for a quarter!

Most places are free here in Liverpool, however there are one or two places where you do have to pay 20p. Although I went to one place and didnt have any change on me (as it used to be free and then they started charging, which I didnt know) and the woman let me in free because I was pregnant, which I thought was really kind of her as I was very desperate! xxx

there are some places you have to pay where i live.
it's a nightmare though! i'm always scrabbling for change when im desperate for a wee. :nope: (it's normally the nearest toilet!)

they moan about people peeing in the street but they might not have 50p for the flippin' loo :rofl:

The one in waterloo has gone up to 30p now! I was pregnant last time I was there and was dying for a wee and they wouldn't let me in without 30p!!

I think they used the most expensive toilets for sake of the programme, I have never paid in Southampton or London.

I just watched an episode of 19 Kids and Counting and they were in London and they had to pay 50p to use the bathroom. Do they make you pay to pee in all public restrooms there? or was that just one place?

Did they make them pay per child or did they let them all in together? xxx

Did they make them pay per child or did they let them all in together? xxx

I think it was per person and the kids were each paying too.

Wow, that must have been expensive! I would have tried to find a mcdonalds or somehere that didnt charge and just take them there! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->