Pay to pee?

im in south yorkshire and in rotherham you have to payu to pee everywere except cafes and the disgusting council market toilets
in sheffield you only have to pay to pee in the town hall toilets

Oooh yeah those town hall loos in Sheff, there's showers there too aren't there?

In Ireland you have to pay to pee in some places, public toilets are few and far between where I am anyway so it's usually bus or train stations and shopping centres. In the shopping centre though it's just a door no turnstile so if someone else is coming out and they hold the door you can just go in without paying :haha: I haven't paid to pee in a long long time I hate public loos!! I always need change though because OH always needs to pee when we are out!! He's worse than a child!

train stations you do, i think its 30p in charing cross, but i just go before i leave work :) x

Most places are free but I do think that it tends to be train or bus stations that you have to pay.

I went to one in London that was like a box on a street....it actually gives you a time limit and the door opened :shock: It was a good job it was quiet! (I may have inadvertly pressed something though :blush:)

These are the cleanest ones, after you exit the door closes and locks and it gets an automatic clean

I am in Wales and we have to pay at some here..the town halls the worst. Its 20p and Kids can pee for free..but the Kids aint allowed in without a adult and the adult has to pay 20p..so Kids arent free at all lol. I have been known to lean over and press the button to get in for free, I am tight lol.

I must be the only person that has never had to pay to wee!! Toilets are free around here....
The only time I ever recall it was when I was about 6, in France.

There some in Blackpool right near the beachfront that you have to pay for ... I just go into one of the local amusements :lol: I refuse to pay to go the loo! x

In our town they charge us 20p to use ladies and Baby changing :grr:

But the blokes toilets are free as there is an old bylaw that blokes don't have to pay :grr:

It's where the phrase spending a penny comes from so i'm told.

V xxx

Most places are free but I do think that it tends to be train or bus stations that you have to pay.

I went to one in London that was like a box on a street....it actually gives you a time limit and the door opened :shock: It was a good job it was quiet! (I may have inadvertly pressed something though :blush:)

These are the cleanest ones, after you exit the door closes and locks and it gets an automatic clean

Yeah it was clean, it just kicked me out mid pee :argh:

That actually makes sense V, about 'spending a penny'

Where we are the public loos you have to pay for, but there are free loos in the shopping arcade plus mcDonalds and lots of cafes.
This thread has reminded me of a trip to Paignton zoo in summer, someone knelt down trying to clean up there very pooey child in full view of everyone. Everything bellow waist out for everyone to see, wouldn't have even have been so bad apart from the fact there was a toilet just a few yards away they could have used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->