• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PCOS and TTC #1

Veryblue your chart is looking great!! I can't wait for you to start testing, let's hope we get some BFP's on this board!!

Today I did my usual long walk to the station, my legs are a little sore from squats yesterday but all in the name of fitness I say!
My breakfast was another smoothy with veg and fruits and flax. Lunch was a pulled pork and bean soup! Yum! And I had a bounce energy protein ball (anyone had one?) with some nuts and apple for snack.
Dinner is butternut squash risotto.

I cannot believe how strict yor diet it, I would never be able to eat as you! It's obviously doing you wonders with nicely times ovulation and a beautiful looking chart.

So I finally think I'm on the path the ovulation. My cm increased and it's looking ew although slightly opaque (sorry tmi) I really hope it happens for me in the next few days. It would be the easiest I have ovulated since coming off BCP!

Im jealous of those of you who have DQ... we have none here in NY! Working out will not happen for me today as I have a work function to attend.

Very!! Your chart does look awesome!!!

Hopefully... my fingers are super crossed for you!!! Lets get that ovulation going!! Im excited for you!!

You know what you'll have to do now? Get a DQ cake :cake: on your half birthday to make up for that! :happydance:

Opto, that's a great sign!! I think you'll ovulate anytime. Mine looks opaque sometimes during ovulation but usually before. I've never had a protein ball. My diet is strict indeed, and I would've laughed a year ago had someone told me I'd be eating this way now. I used to think those people were hippies! It was a gradual process, one thing changed at a time.

I just finished an awesome workout! Woo! I jogged then took my dog on a brisk walk for 45 minutes which kept my heart rate up. I was dripping sweat and had a beet red face!! Lol I feel heavenly..:bunny:

Fx for all my PCOS girls, and lots of baby dust! :dust:

Think happy thoughts like Peter Pan!

Oh, man! That would have been an awesome idea, except my half birthday was in Feb....I could just make up a holiday to celebrate or just get a blizzard. ::smacks hand away::

Hopefully- That sounds like a great sign, you should be on your way to ovulation soon. :) Pulled pork and bean soup sounds really good!! I haven't had that type of energy ball, but I have attempted to make them before. I might have to check out a recipe and make some this weekend.

shortcakes- I am not far from NY, I'll send you one for your b-day. lol

Soooo I have been taking this metformin for about a month now. I am currently on CD 13. I have been temping, but I have never been good at checking my CM or anything like that. I may try OPK's starting tonight just out of curiosity. But yesterday I had a bad headache and today my left boob has been twinging...haven't had either of these this time in my cycle so I am curious if I am going ovulate soon.

Also, have any of your OH had an SA done? If so, did you have to hold off on bd a few days before? We go on Monday and I saw something that if they are doing it at home to not bd 2-3 days, but nothing about holding out if giving the sample there.

That is a great looking chart Very!! Are you gonna test everyday?

I haven't tested since tuesday morning because I'm petrified of seeing a snow white test haha.

Jules, my OH had a SA done, they asked for 2-3 days too. I think it's best to follow that in case they find low count and you'll be wondering if it was because of the too short abstinence. Better to eliminate any possible bad factor : )

Jules have fun trying to make them, they are so scrummy, I have to stop myself from eating more than one because then they are not as good for you as I may want them to be :) I really hope the meformin is working its magic and those symptoms are ovulation symptoms :) fx for you.

Danna, so excited for your test results, it must be nerve racking but equally torture to not test and see the results. We really need a BFP on this board so let's hope you and very and shortcakes are the first of many to come :)

Good luck tomorrow morning Danna :dust:

Fx for you. I'll be anxious to hear the results :)

Oh, yes I'll be testing every day lol.

I am anxious to hear from Danna today!!!! Sending all of my good vibes your way today!!

My work event was exhausting last night. Didn't get home until 930. Now it's up bright and early to get to work and get home and pack for a trip down to Long Island to see my family and celebrate Greek Easter.
I am going to test this morning just because I'm nuts but won't for the rest of the weekend bc I do not want my parents to be around bc I will definitely spill the beans.

Have a good trip and visit with your family shortcakes!

I'm going out of town Sunday through Friday with DH for his job. We get to bring our puppy so I'm super excited. Do any of you travel with your pets? This is our first dog, and I refused to leave without him so I went online and looked into dog-friendly hotels and was pleasantly surprised to find many. Sent the link of the hotel I chose to DH, he forwarded it to his boss and it was approved immediately. Glad to do business with you sir, hahaha! Hope everyone has a good weekend. :)

Today- 9 dpo :bfn:

Have a good trip and visit with your family shortcakes!

I'm going out of town Sunday through Friday with DH for his job. We get to bring our puppy so I'm super excited. Do any of you travel with your pets? This is our first dog, and I refused to leave without him so I went online and looked into dog-friendly hotels and was pleasantly surprised to find many. Sent the link of the hotel I chose to DH, he forwarded it to his boss and it was approved immediately. Glad to do business with you sir, hahaha! Hope everyone has a good weekend. :)

Today- 9 dpo :bfn:

I have traveled with my little furbaby. We usually stay in red roofs as they accept pets. They dedicate a whole floor to people with pets.

Keeping my fingers crossed and sending good thoughts to all of you testing!!! I can't wait to see someone get a bfp. :)

Have fun on your trips this weekend!!!

BFN sadly, I'll be taking a small break from the forum, nees to stop feeling sorry fir myself haha. I'll be back soon.
FX for all the ladies testing!! Give us some hope with a BFP!

So sorry Danna. Please know I'll be thinking about you and here to cheer you on when you're ready to try again. <3

Danna sorry to see you go, we will keep your seat warm until you are ready to come back. Good luck and fx for your sticky bean soon!

Have fun on your trips shortcakes and very, can't wait to see both of your results!

So unfortunately my cm changed today so I think it was a one off which was a shame, I feel really disheartened about it and I know I shouldn't because if I ovulate earlier than cd40 it will be better than last cycle and I'm only cd22 at the moment. I should just give vitex some time, I'm sure it will do me some good soon enough :)

Opto, hang in there<3, it'll happen. Sorry it's taking so long though!

Today is 10 dpo, tested fmu :bfn:
AF is due in 3 days. I'm praying!

I had a good jog this morning, also did squats and pushups. I'm learning to really enjoy that time with just Zane (puppy) and I. I'm going to spend the day with DH at the dog park, walking trails, and then go see a movie in the evening. How's everyone's weekend so far?

This cycle I really haven't had sore BBs and I usually have some sort of cramping all through my luteal phase but this time mild cramping is just starting to kick in. It could (and probably does) mean nothing.

I got papers from the fertility clinic to fill out, just waiting for insurance cards to arrive in mail. They tried to deliver them several times but didn't have our correct address, probably because my DH has horrible handwriting and HR entered it wrong based on his paperwork. Anyway, so once I have those I can get in to meet with the business office to go over exactly what our plan covers, and doesn't. I'm excited! I feel like I'm already out this cycle even though AF isn't due for 3 more days. At least I know I'll be in the hands of professionals soon.

Hey very, don't feel as though you are out already, your chart is still looking great!
Nice to hear your insurance is going to be sorted very soon. Let hope you won't need the help and you get that BFP this cycle. I have heard loads of stories of women getting it just before intervention :)
I'm feeling a little more optomistic today and just getting on with it. When ovulatuon happens it will happen. Just waiting it out and enjoying BD'ing for what it is :)

It was rotten weather this morning so we didn't end up doing anything. We popped out to the hard wear store to look for sheds and then grabbed some bits for dinner as I have the in laws around this evening.
So now we are just making dinner. Yummy lasagne from scratch with salad.

Thank you sweetie! I'm glad you're feeling more optimistic today. Omg lasagna sounds incredible!!!

Yeah I'm rather excited and I realh love my in laws so this evening should be nice, if it's not raining I shall be going to a jog/run tomorrow morning :)

Have you had a nice day so far?

I hope it doesn't rain where you are! Yes I've had a great day so far. We just got back from the river, and playing fetch with our dog. He really enjoyed it!! He's 5 months old so he's only been alive during cold months. Getting to go swimming was a new joy for him and us to watch him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->