PCOS and TTC #1

Thank you Jules:).

That sounds like a good plan and I bet you'll have an amazing time in Disney! It sucks to we have to make these possibly detrimental decisions regarding periods, and meds, and everything else! It's like why can't we get pregnant first time like a drunk teen at prom!

Your Welcome. :)

I absolutely can't wait for Disney! It has been such a stressful year that is definitely needed.

Pshhh...I wish I could be one of those girls that forgets 1 pill and boom they are preggo. However, like you said before. We will take on motherhood with a great appreciation because we had to work so hard to get there. :)

Hi Jules, sorry to hear about your cycles, I really feel like I can relate and its soo sucky just waiting and waiting...
I'm not sure my body knows what on earth it's doing at the moment, but I have faith that it will get there hopefully sooner rather than later :(

shortcakes - thanks for the link! The bullet has one speed but I can push it down and let up by hand, essentially making it pulse. It works for chopping up nuts so I think it will be fine.

veryblueapple - I can't believe someone would drink someone else's water. That's so rude and kind of gross. They don't know how it got there..... And their poor doggies. :(

I'm at the dog park right now (sorry I talk about it so much lol), and surprisingly there's open Wi-Fi! Anyway when I got here there were filled water jugs everywhere, and all the water bowls filled and it's a huge park. I'm slightly embarrassed to say I started crying because it really touched me. Can you say hormones!! No one was here yet to see my moving performance, luckily. We're having a great day here! I poured water on Zane and he's resting under the picnic table after a fun game of Chuck-It.

I took this pic to share with you guys.

Attachments

• received_10204251631547932.jpg
    received_10204251631547932.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3
Seriously that doggy is soooo cute!!
I would love to have one, it wouldn't be fair as me and the husband work super long hours and it couldn't just stay in the house by itself :(
Maybe one day if I work from home I will get one, I really like french Bulldogs!

Is it nice and warm there Very?

Thank you hopefully! :) We will all get there, I have a good feeling about this group!

Blueapple- What a happy and handsome pup you have!!! I can't wait til we have a house so we can get one. We want a French bulldog too, but I'm not opposed to a lab or English springer spaniel like my my baby boy buster who passed a year ago.

Rude people are everywhere! Sorry you had that experience. :(

Jules8, why did your doctor recommend not temping and using OPKs? It won't hurt, right? :shrug:

Omg I love your fur baby!!!! Mine is my profile picture.. He is Charlie, a cockapoo and love of my life. He seriously knows when is mama is down about babies and gives me the greatest hugs!!

Thank you Opto, Jules, & shortie, I think he's pretty cute too. He's half Border Collie from his dad, and his mom is Black Lab/Husky. He's an awesome little furbaby.

Sorry your furbaby passed last year Jules, I know the pain and misery all too well :/. French bulldogs are so cute, love the ears! Springer spaniels are such nice dogs too.

Opto, it was really warm today, mid 70s, full sun. I have a horrible farmers tan- but actually a burn on my arms and shoulders!

Sorry shortie about AF! Charlie is adorable. I always look at how sweet his face is in your profile pic. I think Zane looks that lovingly at me too, so you must really love Charlie and treat him well. I think half poodle designer breeds are awesome (like a Golden Doodle & Labradoodle), and I bet his fur is really soft. Have you gotten him trimmed this spring yet? Zane never needs a shave or trim but lots of brushing, and using a washcloth with puppy shampoo over his coat several times a week. He consumes a lot of my time and keeps me smiling.

I tested this evening :bfn: still no AF. Not sure what the heck is going on with my reproductive system. I feel like it speaks Chinese and the translator is lost. It could be possible to test positive really late. My period is between 1-3 days late (not sure exactly when I ovulated. Had so many days of fertile fluid and a few days of o cramps). I go in search of these happy ending stories where women get a BFP days or weeks after a late period because of various reasons. I'm just tired, and a little extra emotional. It hurts a little worse each :bfn:. And anything that makes you feel bad just hits you a thousand times harder because your shell is already cracked. DH took the other frer and said he'll give it to me on Monday to test again if AF still hasn't arrived. At that point I'd be between 4-6 days late. Wishful thinking. But if I'm not PG, AF better make her damned appearance real soon, I'm not playin'... that's me being tough, telling my body what to do, or else! Lol

Autumn- Because I always get inconclusive results. Never got a positive OPK and never a solid line when temping. Once I do the femara I will start again..just out of curiosity. They will be monitoring as well.
Shortcakes- I'm sorry about AF showing up!!! :( I'm hoping that Vitex will help out very soon, have you noticed some positives since starting it?
Your pup is adorable as well btw!!Animals are the best at picking up emotions. :)

Veryblue- I hope something happens soon for you, I know your super frustrated! It sucks when AF decides to play games. Keep acting tough and maybe AF will get scared and cooperate! Lol
Thank you for the condolences. He was the best dog ever and I cried my eyes out when he passed. We got him as a rescue so he had a rough beginning, but he was the best dog ever! I have 2 cats now. I love them of course, but I am def. a dog girl. Lol

Jules we used to have cats and I loved them like they were my own kids. And they were awesome cats. Cats generally give what they get. Zane is number one dog, a fun and challenging, but super rewarding new experience lol. I think I love cats and dogs equally. I love all animals though, a major reason why I don't eat meat.

So holy buckets yesterday I was uber emotional! Lol. Well AF arrived today, and I am thankful to be at day one of a new cycle. What I think happened this last cycle is I was off by 3 days initially with what I thought was ovulation. Since I started drinking Fertilitea and taking FertilAid my cm has increased a lot! I had a lot of days of it, and I was mostly going by my temps instead of putting all the symptoms together. I need to remember that for this cycle. Also something interesting about the tea and prenatals is they seem to have extended my LP from 12 to 14 days. They both have vitex in them, and it's obviously working. Haha I mean I'd rather have a BFP but a longer LP is good too for future cycles.
So you take into account the few days I was ahead of myself for ovulation, and the extended LP and I was thinking I was way past due for AF. Thank you gals for bearing with me. I appreciate you all more than you know. :flower:

Im sorry about you not getting a bfp. :( Just keep focusing on the positives and it will come soon. :) I am always a mess right before AF. I usually get super emotional...poor hubby. I know he knows why I get like that, but he has learned to not say anything. Lol
I do love our fur babies a lot. They have completely different personalities. Molli is a tomboy and gets into everything. We haven't been able to have our tp on the roll or leave the seat up on the toilet because she will just go to town. Lol She is our big cuddle bug and very social. Ella on the other hand is the princess, she is super sweet and shy. She will snuggle when she wants, but is happiest being left alone to look out the window. I wouldn't trade them for anything :)

That's awesome :). We definitely want another pup within a year or two. Our city has a limit of two dogs per home otherwise I'd probably get more. There's a fundraiser walk on May 2nd for No-Kill animal shelters that DH, me and Zane will be walking in. It's at the state fair grounds. They'll have a parade of animals and many animals for adoption. I brought it up to someone at the park that we'd probably end up adopting another dog that day and DH hasn't objected or said anything so I think he's on board ;)

Woohoo! I'm sure Zane would enjoy a playmate. :)

Hi all, nothing new going on for me today, cd32 :(

I cannot wait for my appointment tomorrow. I really hope this is the start of something good!

How is everyone doing?

Good luck hopefully! I hope your appt goes well. :)

Bummer! Sorry about all the BFN's! FX for us all for next month! :dust:

Husband and I aren't officially trying but we aren't preventing either so every time we BD I can't help but think, oooh what if this is it!! I've been really good about taking the Vitex so far.

veryblueapple - your pup is ADORABLE! He reminds me of my grandfather's dog when I was young. We live in an apartment with 3 cats at the moment so we can't really get a dog but when we do, that's the sort of dog I want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->