PCOS and TTC #1

It was over 80 and sunny! Both DH and I got sunburnt lol. We had a great day. He fell asleep on the couch at like 7:30 while we were watching Interstellar. I watched the whole thing, it was great!

Hey guys! I was hoping I could join your thread :) I just found out i have PCOS last month :( making some big lifestyle changes (you guys have some really good ideas on that) and was started on metformin 1000mg. was hoping for a honeymoon baby last cycle but no luck.

veryblueapple- So glad to hear you are enjoying some sunshine coming back to Michigan after being in the Caribbean was hard hope when you come home its nice and warm at home too!

Morning ladies! The weaher is absolutly beautiful here! We're gonna work on the yard today! I decided to buy a harness for my cat so she can be in the yard with us safely (she's an inside cat). TWW is going fine, still a long way before testing. I'm not sure how I feel about this month, not temping is a weird experience after so many months o.o"

Hi swimmy and welcome, sorry to hear about your diagnosis, its becoming so common nowadays. Nice to hear you are making some changes for your health. Do you normally have irregular cycles?

Veryblue i see you have now ovulated, lets hope you caught the egg this cycle. Glad the weather is nice, ouchie about the sunburn though...

Danna fx this is your cycle also. Hope that tww doesnt drag. I remember getting a leash for my kitten years ago so he could get used to going out. He absolutely hated it! Ran about with his belly rubbing the floor the whole time. Hopefully you find it easier :D

Nothing new for me today. Cd46

50 Shades [movie] got me all hot n bothered lol. The books kinda suck, but then again I've never really given them much of a shot. I tried reading the first, gave up. Then I watched the movie, thought it was decent, and tried reading the second book cause I wanted to know what happened after those elevator doors closed, but it was so anticlimactic (in the book) that I threw in the towel on reading it and was like whatever! So I'm just waiting for the next two movies. I ALWAYS think the book is better than the movie, so it must be that I just don't like the writing style of the author.

OHH so excited to see if you're ovulating! I had bad ovulation pains last night, so I either ovulated last night or will within a day or two, I'm assuming. I've had ewcm for days now, but I've noticed an increase since drinking FertiliTea and taking FertilAid.

Have fun in Boston, with your friend and her baby! I've never been to Massachusetts. I was in Maryland, D.C., Virginia, WV, last year. I'd like to explore the eastern states some more. Tomorrow we have that charity event (walk for no-kill animal shelters) at the state fair grounds. It's going to be 80 and sunny!

Hey.. Sorry it took so long to reply it was gorgeous here his weekend so I have been working on my yard and garden.

He lived in Rochester and his family lives there and coon Rapids.

My tests got darker but still not positive in my eyes!!

IMG_5960.JPG

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
HopefullyOpto - my cycles are usually regular 25-31 days but only twice in the last year have I gotten a true opk positive. Mine usually look exactly like shortcakes21's opk usually, but my doctor seems to think I just have a really short peak but idk. soooo frustrating lol. my last AF only lasted 2 days which is weird for me.

Has anyone had that on metformin?

Good Morning Ladies!!!!

Well.. i got a positive opk this morning!!! Let the games begin!!! :sex:

Hope everyone's weekend was really good... bad to work this am even though its going to be 80 and i rather be planting my garden right now!

:dust: to everyone who should be ovulating right now!!

Hi Swimmy! :friends:

So glad everyone is getting outside and working on their yard.

Danna, I used to have 2 cats, for many years, and they adored being outside. They were lap cats that desperately loved me (the feelings were mutual), but they also had full reign of the outdoors. I did worry about things that could go wrong, but I also knew how smart and capable they were. They usually stayed in the yard, and always came home within a reasonable amount of time. They always came to me when I called for them regardless if they were ready to come in, they'd come, show me "here I am", then run back off.
Zane is my first dog and he only comes in from the yard like 45% of the time when I call. I usually have to coax him. I know he's not even 6 months, but dang if my cats were better behaved! Lol
I'm giving him time to grow up and realize if I he builds trust, pretty soon he'll be off-leash a lot more.
Good luck to you in your tww this cycle :dust:

Opto, thanks hun. I hope you ovulate next :hugs:

Shortcakes, wow, small world, I lived in Coon Rapids age 14-18, and graduated high school there. Some of my family on my dad's side lives in Rochester.
So glad you're finally ovulating soon! Good luck! Fx! I'm 4 dpo so we're not too far off.

Hi swimmy, welcome to the group! I was on Metformin for a year but it didn't do anything for me besides make me sick. It works for a lot of people though so FX it helps you! It does give must people an upset stomach at first though so stick with it.

I tested again on Friday morning and then Saturday morning and didn't see a line so I must have imagined it. It could be that all of those symptoms were ovulation but still no AF so who knows. I continue to be religious about taking the Vitex so I'm hoping!

I hope all the BDing is going well! :winkwink:

Babysquash, the last two cycles I've definitely had ovulation pain and other symptoms, so I very much believe that could be the case for you.

:dust:

Good day ladies, still hot and beautiful outside here, I don't want to work!
My cat thought outside was scary. She stayed in the shadow for a while, chased a fallen leave, but then heard something and sprinted to the door and didn't want to try again for the day, poor baby xD I held her and she wanted to dissapear in my neck haha

Good luck all ovulating ladies! Anyone else is in the 2ww now? You're BD chart looks great Very, this must be your month!

Fx for you both! We really need some bfp's on this board, thats not to much to ask now is it :)

Thank you! No, it's not too much to ask. I mean the odds are someone is bound to get pregnant soon!

AHH... one of us HAS to be this month. I am going to see my holistic dr in an hr for a check up. Hopefully she will think i am doing well on the meds.

When you say meds do you mean supplements?

Yes.. sorry.. i dont know why i keep saying meds.

But she thought everything was going great.. .she is thrilled that i am actually ovulating.. so she says she gives me 3 months.

Thats great shortcakes! I hope my inositol has a good effect on me as it has you!

So i have decided to bite the bullet and go paleo, i have heard it does wonders for pcos so i thought why not, i need to be more dedicated and i know it will happen. I will start as soon as my book arrives.
My weekend away was great but o did not stick to eating well so i need to make a drastic change now or i never will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->