PCOS and TTC #1

Well that's good news about the surgery. How soon after will you be able to resume your supplements?

Opto, agree with baby about how long till you evaluate your diet. You're doing great!

I can probably resume taking them right away after the surgery. They just don't want them to interact negatively with the anesthesia. So I'll probably be off of them for a total of 10 days. Hopefully it won't be too much of a setback.

Opto - don't beat yourself up about stuff like that. It'll only make you feel worse and you can't be perfect 100% of the time. I think just adding more vegetables into your diet is a step in the right direction! :thumbup:

Danna, it sounds like IB!!! :happydance:

Another friend of mine just went through this. She had two days of IB, and thought it was her AF come early...she tested 2 days after the bleeding stopped and got a :bfp:!!

I can probably resume taking them right away after the surgery. They just don't want them to interact negatively with the anesthesia. So I'll probably be off of them for a total of 10 days. Hopefully it won't be too much of a setback.
That's really good! I hope it doesn't hinder the herbs effectiveness too much, and that you can be right on track again.

Hey Danna, that could defo be IB!
Try not stress yourself out too much and just see how the next day or two fairs.

We are all here to chat/rant :) :hugs:

You think it could be ladies? I'm trying not to panick but it's hard. There has been no more so fat. Could it be nothing too or it's either AF or IB?

The two week wait is driving me crazy, I'm only 3 days into it! :dohh::tease::loopy:

Breasts are aching like mad!

Hey ladies! Had a nice weekend?
I tested yesterday and :bfn:, so the trigger shot is out, and if I had IB friday, I'll test positive either today or tomorrow so.... I'll test! I wasn't going to but this 1 time spotting is just too weird, I need to know!

Hi Danna,

Fx for you, i dont blame you for wanting to test early, the tww is soo tedious!

I have had a good weekend thanks, i went on a chocolate making and tasting course which was for my friends 30th and we went wedding dress shopping for her today which was fun, so its been a busy weekend.

What about yourself?

Thanks!!! Haha, I feel... worried? I'm not due for AF until thursday or friday so I won't breath easy until I'm late! But I'm happy, cautiously xD

I'm so happy for you!!! I'm testing on Friday if my period is late, so we could be bump buddies! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers that this pregnancy sticks and that you get to experience a happy and healthy 9 months!

Danna thats fantastic!!! Can we see the test. Omg our first bfp!
How long were you ttc in total?

Of course!
https://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m482/real-dufresne/image.jpg1_1.jpg

It would be lovely to be bump buddies Very!
I've stopped BCP in august 2014, but as my period didn't come I started getting fertility help in february 2015 : )

Of course!
https://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m482/real-dufresne/image.jpg1_1.jpg

It would be lovely to be bump buddies Very!
I've stopped BCP in august 2014, but as my period didn't come I started getting fertility help in february 2015 : )

WOW!!! that is a def :bfp:!!!!!! Our first one!! This is so exciting!

Hopefully I can join you and very!! What a great month!!!!

Congrats on the :bfp: :flower:

Hopefully will be joining you this month, having some strange symptoms at the moment hoping they all good signs.

Danna that is a fantastic bfp!!! I have goosebumps just looking at it. Im absolutely over the moon for you. Seems like the femara and IUI was just what you needed :)
Fx for a sticky bean and a very H&H 9 months, i really couldn't be more happy for you.
How did you tell the OH? Or did you do it together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->