PCOS and TTC #1

Good to know, thank you shortcakes! I've been popping Tums like crazy for the past few days!!

I made a list of all the symptoms I'm having after starting the Vitex. It seems like a lot going on, especially for only being on it for 2 weeks so far. shortcakes - did you experience all or some of that?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ng-our-first-baby-squash-10.html#post35900581

And also....when I was taking it previously, I don't think I had any of these symptoms.

Some of them! Heartburn, dizziness (which i have today), nails.. YES!! I thought i was so weird... teeth yes! i actually went to the dentist thinking i had a cavity!

I made a list of all the symptoms I'm having after starting the Vitex. It seems like a lot going on, especially for only being on it for 2 weeks so far. shortcakes - did you experience all or some of that?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ng-our-first-baby-squash-10.html#post35900581

And also....when I was taking it previously, I don't think I had any of these symptoms.

That makes me feel so much better, you have no idea! Thank you :) I was kind of concerned and no matter how much searching I did, I couldn't find anyone else complaining of most of these things. Do you feel like most of this got better eventually?

I'm hoping this all means that it's working! I can't believe I'm saying this but come on AF! :witch:

minus the dizziness everything else mostly has gone away.

That makes me feel so much better, you have no idea! Thank you :) I was kind of concerned and no matter how much searching I did, I couldn't find anyone else complaining of most of these things. Do you feel like most of this got better eventually?

I'm hoping this all means that it's working! I can't believe I'm saying this but come on AF! :witch:

HELP! So we had intercourse on day 14... Today is day 23 and I am spotting?? Do u think could be implantation bleeding? Or early period??

Shortcakes without temping your cannot confirm ovulation. So yes its onviously entirely possible for it to be a sign of implantation. Equally it could be something else, i dont want to be a pessamist i just dont want you to get your hopes up. Obviously i really hope its the start of your BFP! :hugs:

VeryBlue, where have you been?? I hope your well. I see on your chart you have started meds, does the c stand for clomid?

Im Cd1 today after taking provera, i start clomid tomorrow. Fx it gets me my bfp soon.
I have given up dairy, gluten and refined sugars to give my body every bit of help this cycle!

That's quite the commitment- I'm gluten free for stomach issues and I can't imagine giving up dairy too!

Shortcakes without temping your cannot confirm ovulation. So yes its onviously entirely possible for it to be a sign of implantation. Equally it could be something else, i dont want to be a pessamist i just dont want you to get your hopes up. Obviously i really hope its the start of your BFP! :hugs:

VeryBlue, where have you been?? I hope your well. I see on your chart you have started meds, does the c stand for clomid?

Im Cd1 today after taking provera, i start clomid tomorrow. Fx it gets me my bfp soon.
I have given up dairy, gluten and refined sugars to give my body every bit of help this cycle!

shortcakes- Did you get a positive opk? Also, do you know your lp? Honestly, it could be either. I didn't have ib, but I know plenty of other who have. Good luck!!

Hopefully- Yay for starting Clomid! I hope it works out for you. :) That sounds super hard to give all of those things up, but when it comes to fertility you would be surprised how much your willpower grows! lol

Hey jules, i think thats the reason for it. I hope it does help me ovulate. I have heard so many success stories so fx it does the trick. Im trying not to be overly optimistic as i don't want a larger disappointment if it doesn't work as suspected.

How are you doing. It wont be long until you are in the second trimester!

All you can do is hope and try to see how it goes. Taking the clomid and eating healthier is a huuuge start though. :)

I am feeling pretty good. Just tired...I could sleep 24/7. lol I feel like time is draggginggg.

The Vitex symptoms seem to be getting better now. No more sore nails and teeth! Every day I hope for my period but I know rationally that it probably won't work that fast. Oh and my acne is clearing up and it seems like I have less hair on my chin than normal.

I've also cut back on sugar and refined carbs a bit more. The hardest thing for me though is chocolate. I just can't control myself with it. It's insane! I buy a bar and my plan is always to eat half of it and save it but I never do. I end up eating way too much and then I feel sick. Then I swear it off for a few days and then DO IT AGAIN! :dohh: I never learn my lesson. I know that sugar cravings are a thing for PCOSers but it's so frustrating to not feel in control of myself.

I hear you on the chocolate. Since starting Metformin my cravings for sugar have decreased.

Hello ladies... well def not implantation bleeding... it was def aunt flo...which i am kind of excited about since i just start metformin..so now its a brand new start!!

Hello ladies... well def not implantation bleeding... it was def aunt flo...which i am kind of excited about since i just start metformin..so now its a brand new start!!

Dammit! I was hoping hard for you shortcakes! But hopefully this is your month! I still have my fingers crossed for you. :dust:

Thanks babysquash... i am hoping the metformin does its trick this month... we will see.. i am starting to seriously consider taking a break of the testing and craziness just to calm my anxiety. Just take the meds and let whatever happens happen....

Dammit! I was hoping hard for you shortcakes! But hopefully this is your month! I still have my fingers crossed for you. :dust:

The Vitex symptoms seem to be getting better now. No more sore nails and teeth! Every day I hope for my period but I know rationally that it probably won't work that fast. Oh and my acne is clearing up and it seems like I have less hair on my chin than normal.

I've also cut back on sugar and refined carbs a bit more. The hardest thing for me though is chocolate. I just can't control myself with it. It's insane! I buy a bar and my plan is always to eat half of it and save it but I never do. I end up eating way too much and then I feel sick. Then I swear it off for a few days and then DO IT AGAIN! :dohh: I never learn my lesson. I know that sugar cravings are a thing for PCOSers but it's so frustrating to not feel in control of myself.

Sugar free chocolate is your solution, it tastes like real chocolate and it hits the spot without the guilt! Try it! I used to keep a bar in my cupboard for days like those

Sugar free chocolate is your solution, it tastes like real chocolate and it hits the spot without the guilt! Try it! I used to keep a bar in my cupboard for days like those

Hmmmm do you have any brand recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->